Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Her words summed up just about all of my questions, and answered my deepest fear.
I jumped as she stepped out of the shadows.
I put the gun back in its case and looked her straight in the eye. If she wanted to attack me she would have done it already.
"I'm thinking that you do." i said boldly, which was the opposite of what i felt inside.
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:05 pm

I laughed. "Your game has gotten boring; lets play mine. I will tell you every little thing you want to know, and in return, you will promise me that I can make our family the way it should have been.....by the next full moon. Do you want to play?" I laughed.
(next full moon- a week or more, depending on where the story goes)
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:10 pm

"Sure." i said relunctuly. "but whats the catch?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 pm

"No catch.... its exactly as I said. I give you information, and you let me put our family back how it's supposed to be."
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:13 pm

"Ok. I'm in." I shifted my weight to my other foot. "Did you kill mom and dad? or is there more too it?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:21 pm

My body became warm- I could feel color in my skin. The ice at my fingertips dripped off delicately.

"I killed a man and a woman. Niether was our kin. They were liers- do not mourn their deaths. Your mother....our real mother.... is alive."

"And who is she?"

I held my gaze to my sister's for a long moment, all the ice in my voice was melted as I finally saw are family together, immortal and without secrets.

"She is Lithe."
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:23 pm

I stood in silence as i comprehended the idea of Lilithe being my mother.

"Then who is my father?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:30 pm

"You see, that was what our family was supposed to be. Her, me, you.... And now we can be together forever...as soon as the full moon comes in 2 weeks. Did you know that humans can only be fully turned on the new and full moons? You are going to find that useful when you join us...." I stopped. "Well, when you completely join us."
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:34 pm

what have i gotten myself into? i silently asked myself. I needed to make up with zane in two weeks, i hope he wouldn't be too angry for smashing him into a wall.

why can't you just tell Ellie that you want to stay human? because! she would find me anyway. and yo know that i cant break a promise! fine. I ended my silent argument with myself.

"Wait, what do you mean... Completely?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:37 pm

I laughed.

"yes silly. Do you remember back in the subway station? After I took your blood, I touched your wound with a hand that still had my blood on it. Its not enough to turn you....hmmm...... but we can change that in a few degrees of the moon......"
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Of course. i said to myself. I mentally Gibbs-slapped myself.

"I have to go." I turned around and Ran out of the building. I hoped that Zane was still in the hotel room where i left him.

-TIME WARP!-

I ran up the stairs in the hotel, the door to Zane's room was still open, like i left it. i walked in. Zane was no where to be found in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:59 pm

ZANE

I came behind her, a fresh dose of Hunter Steroids allowed me to catch her off guard. I had been waiting for her with strict new orders.

I pushed her to the ground, taking my gun from her holster and throwing it to the side (I had replaced it since this morning). I pushed my new weapon on the back of her head. I swallowed and continued. (Vamp-Miranda's comming up....)

"You do not have the right to remain silent, you have the command to stay silent. Anything you say or do will be cause to detain you further. Come queitly and you shall arrive at the Hunter's Facility unharmed."

I recitied the speech a lot more calmly than i acutallly felt. I told cheif that I would never have to detain Minerva- even with her family past, she would be fine if she was kept under watch. But she had crossed the line---- I have no choice.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:02 pm

"D*mn, Zane you scared me. And those are the Vampire's Miranda rights, i do believe that i am not a vampire." i said matter of factly.

He pushed the gun point harder into my head, pointing out the fact that he wasn't kidding. I tried to reach for that little switch in my head, but it just wouldn't click.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:08 pm

"You've been under question for several years; and now you are showing signs of violence. I have no choice but to take you in."
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:09 pm

"Fine, and to believe it i had come back to make up with you." He pulled me up off the ground., my hands still behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 pm

She looked at me seriously. "I went back to Elinda." She told me everything that had transpired.

"We have to get you to the Hunters. You can finally join us...you will be safe...."

Minerva suddenly dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 pm

A strange force came over me. I was too weak to stand, and thirsty.

"Zane,...you'd better go." he looked at me strangly. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Then don't." he said bluntly.

"Remember what i said about being half-vampire? Apparently i inherited 'the thirst' 'before my time'." I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:32 pm

I walked over to the door and shut it. I went to Minerva and offered my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:35 pm

"Zane, think! If you give me blood, and then take me to the Hunter's, what is that going to look like? Don't even propose the idea that they will blieve your story of what happened because they know that you were on my side from the start." I pushed his wrist away. I really didn't want to hurt him whether it was volentary or not.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:52 pm

*musical interlude*
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 pm

((wow havent been on in a while. can some1 summarize plz?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5