Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solar Eclipse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:37 pm

This RP is kinda like Heroes.

I figured we cld start a new RP that didnt have nething 2 do with vampires

the Creepy thing is while i was researching Solar Eclipses (to find a good title for the RP) The Next total Solar Eclipse that will be visible 2 the USA will occur on August 21, 2017.

So I am setting the setting for August 21, 2017.

dnt create a character chart, if u wanna post a pic go ahead.

My Character will be....

uh... Vera i guess.

Characters come in when u wnt 2.

oh! IF U WATCH HEROES DO NOT POST SPOILERS!!! (just saying : ))

ok let the games begin!!
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:55 pm

ill go ahead and start us off.

we might wanna put our characters in different places and have them cross paths randomly.. i dnt think that we shld all start off as a group.

oh btw: it isnt August 21 yt. its like August 10.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Five years out of high school and i am still in collage!!!

I am a Grad @ MIT, i live in a dorm by myself, my family is back in Georgia.

My physics class was taking a field trip to western Kentucky, where the eclipse would be the greatest.

I hurredly packed up my stuff and ran to the charter bus, i was running a little late.

I hopped on the bus right as the doors closed

"V! What r u doing?! They would have left you behind!." one of my friends, Kara, said as i sat down.

"Jeez! sorry! i woke up late this morning. i had to rush to get ready, had 2 skip breakfast too."

She held up a coffee.

"Oh my gosh, Kara i luv u." i said

"Your welcome." she smiled.

"This eclipse is supposed to be total. like it will be almost night! this is so cool!" another eccentric friend of mine said from a row of seats behind us.

"Yeah i know!" i held up my camera." im gonna try to take some pictures. becasue the next total solar eclipse, tha we will be able 2 see, will be way past my life time." i said.

"Yeah thats totally true." Kara said.

I was jerked foward as the busses started off.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

if ne of u want 2 jump in as Kara or the Eccentric friend, thats kewl w/ me.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:07 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
moving often proves to be the cause of a flashback. i get those a lot. this particular move was different. it wasn't by choice. i had to go. it wasn't safe for me here.

to be honest, i was glad to get away. it was so crowded here in new york. college had proved to be a bust since i had already learned what they taught at good old NYU. this apartment was too small anyway.

i was almost done packing up the last of the boxes when i saw one of my old diaries. i randomly opened the page. it wrote:

december 17, 1903

mommy died today. at least thats what the doctor told me. when he left to go and get the old man from the graveyard i started to cry. i ran over to mommy and touched her hair. it was really soft. i missed her. i wished she wasn't dead. then she opened her eyes. she got up and kissed my head and said to stop crying. she was alive. the doctor must have lied.

-beth, age 6

that was the first day i began to know about my powers. i never knew what brough them on, but i was thankful. yet i hated it at the same time. because that diary entry was written 114 years ago. i stopped aging once i turned 22. that was the same year my mother died again. i've learned the hard way that my powers can't save someone twice.

i never told anyone except for my mother about my powers. it would be to horrible to tell anyone else. imigine walking into a funeral home and saying,

"hey guess what sad widow. i can touch dead people and turn them back to life. *poke dead person* okay that will be $50. thank you bye-bye now."

that would just get complicated. that was a good word for how my life was. complicated.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Crystal on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:23 pm

name: Beth Karasi (beth means life)

power: immortal, ressurect dead people

appearance: curly brown hair, bright green eyes, pale

personality: shy, and sarcastic. quiet, having seen the dark side of life. kind.

background: born 1897. gained powers during the total solar eclipse may 28, 1900 in spain (where she used to live). after the second death of her mother she relocated to america. she stopped aging after her 22nd birthday (near the time of her mothers death) in the year 1919. has traveled all over the world to keep her powers a secret.

portrait:
portrait: Solar Eclipse Umbrella-1

Last edited by Crystal on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz i felt like it! i don't need a reason you know! i can edit it every 5 minutes if i really wanted to! so why do you give a care? huh? becuz u are a nosy nosy computer thing! I DON'T NEED A REASON!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:36 pm

ok ill go ahead and post a chara chart while ive got the time:

Vera Walker.

Power: well we will have to see after the Eclipse!

She used to live in southern Georgia (Warner Robbins) with her parents. Moved out and got accepted into MIT. Graduated as an Undergrad and then went back to get a PhD. She is in her first year of Grad College.

Appearence:
Solar Eclipse Animegirl07
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:44 pm

We kept riding on the charter bus for what seemed like FOREVER!!

i took out my pencil and my paper and started to doodle, now granted i am a terrible drawer, but it was fun

soon enough i had Kara looking over my shoulder, which started to get creepy after a while, she liked to do that.

I was putting on a very tiny, but important detail, when someone poked me in the side from behind, i lookd down at my paper and there was a big pencil mark over it

"God d*mn*t Joey!" i turned around and gave him the evil eye, he had been crushing on me for what seemed like ever.

I wished that his pull down tray, which had a drink on it; a very hot drink, would spil all over him. I turned back around waving my hand as he tried to talk to me.

i sighed and looked back down at my ruined drawing.

I cruplbed it up and leaned down to shove it into my book bag.

The bus suddenly stopped and i was thrown into the seat infront of me.

i felt warm blood start to drip on my lips.

"Kara, you got a tissue? this really isnt my day."

she handed me one and i stemmed the flow of blood easliy. i was pretty much accident prone.

it wasnt long after that, when the sun caressed the horizon, and my eye lids met eachother in a peaceful slumber

________-----___________________________---___________________________----_____________________________
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:56 pm

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
ive never been the kind of person to fly. i hate it. it makes me nervous. i have seen far too many plain crashes in my 120 years. i had even been in one. but the new home i had just perchased was without a trainstation, so i had to fly.

one thing about living for over a century, you get paid a lot. so thereby having loads of cash, i could afford my own plane. this one was especially roomy. i couldn't help but feel alone.

reason #47 why i don't date:
i live forever. so if i fall in love, i would be forced to see them age more and more as the years go on. which would only end in heartbreak.

i didn't say anything the whole way there. the pilots must have thought i was a mute. i was relieved when the plane landed and the piolot announced

"welcome to amsterdam, miss beth."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:33 pm

When i woke up we were sitting infront of a hotel.

My teacher came on and told every1 to get there things and get off.

When i got to my room (well me and Kara's room) i plopped all my stuff on my bed and went to take a shower.

When i was done i went to my bed and took out my cell

August 20 2017 it read.

"Tomarro," i told Kara." i am pretty excited."

"yeah me too! I read online that Metamorphosis is linked with total Solar Eclipses." She said.

"Thats pretty awesoome. I am tired, im gonna hit the hay. tomarro were gonna be up late" i said

i twisted around in bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:51 pm

my new house was a lot like one i stayed in during the 40's. it was nice. and big. which made me all the more lonlier.

pushing those feelings aside, i decided to explore. i had the house newly furnished. it was right on top of a hill, so i could look out and see everything. it was beautiful here.

i made sure to go somewhere secluded. i didn't want to have to make small talk with the neighbors. i was so shy sometimes it made me cringe.

i went up to the third floor (first was the basement, second is ground) and got online.

"huh," i said out loud.

i was reading an article about an upcoming eclipse. that sparked my intrest. i was facinated with eclipses, since they are what gave me my powers. i was dying to see one again (no pun intended).

"i could be normal......"

one could only hope. i checked the date of the eclipse. it was tomarrow. so close!

don't get me wrong, i appreciated my power. it saved my mother. prolonging her life for 16 more years. but i wanted to die. i was tired of waking up every freaking day knowing i will be doing it the rest of eternity. i had tried killing myself countless times. electrocution, drowning, shooting myself, jumoing off the empire state building, hit by a bus, train, car, and at one point a boat. nothing worked. i would get up perfectly fine, scream

"screw the world."

at the top of my lungs, go home, and eat a salad. saying i was sick of this life would be the understatement of the year.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:45 pm

As soon as the sun from the widow hit my face i was up and ready to go in minutes.

of course Kara was still asleep. i laughed

"Kara," i shook her.

"What?" she said sleeply

"I am already to go, im going to go down stairs and get breakfast."

"ugh.. whatever." she went back to sleep.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"Ok everyone? The Eclipse is set to start at five. so i would like everyone back here, at 4. The rest of the day you can have to sight see." our teacher, Mr. Lanning, announced.

looks like ill have to wait for Kara.. i thought.

I finished my coffee and walked back upstairs.

Kara was up out of bed and just putting on her makeup.

"Lanning said we had the whole day until four. so what u wanna do?"

"Well lets go down to the town and do a little window shopping." she said non chlantley.

"Sounds good to me." i went to my purse and shoved my cell and about 40$ in my pocket.

i checked the clock. it read eight thirty three.

When Kara was done we headed out of the hotel and down to the town.

She picked up a new purse and i got a small package of sweets.

We stopped at the local coffee shop for lunch.

We sat outside, it was nice this time of year.

soon enough my cell went off, i had set my alarm for 3:45 .

"Come on Kara, lets head back."

We got back to the hotel with five minutes to spare.

"Ok everyone, the eclipse will be first visible @ 17:00, or 5:00. it is set to end around 18:50, or 6:50." everyone get ready and meet outside in 10minutes, we are going to a field to watch this phonomnon." Mr. Lanning said.

We got back on the busses and we left Gracy, i hadn't seen the sign on the way in because i was sleeping.

We traveled a ways.. only about 10mi. to a field.

"Ok everyone. get your equipment. and head outside. Find a nice place on the grass to set up and get ready." Mr. Lanning directed everone off the bus.

Kara and I found a nice place away from every1else.

"Ok People! The eclipse is about to start! make sure you take a lot of pictures! this is the only one that will hit America in your life time!"

And a wave of darkness rolled across the plain, we all looked up to bask in the beauty of the Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:44 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------
i decided to jet back to america. i had to see the eclipse. it could reverse my powers. make me normal. it was too good to be true. i left the airport at 12:32. i had roughly 4 1/2 hours until the eclipse.

"miss?" someone asked behind me.

i turned around to see...oh gosh. Paul Leverett.

when i lived in oklahoma, i used to be a pediatrition. paul was one of my patients. of course, back then he was about 8 years old. this was bad.

"dr. beth? is that.....it can't be." he said to himself. he looked about my age now.
"uhh no. im her daughter, elizabeth." i quickly replied. i had to get out of here.
"ahh. took her name i see. i swear you look just like her. im paul by the way. this is my friend joey." he said, smiling.

this was horrible. what are the chances one of your old patients from where you worked in a doctor's office 14 years ago ends up in the same place as you at 8 in the morning?!? karma must hate me.

"so....paul, what are you doing here?" i asked.
"im here with my class to see the eclipse. what about you?" he replied.
"your class?"
"im in college now."
"oh. im here to, uh, see the eclipse as well."
"great! you can come with us, then. our class has a great spot to see the eclipse."
"okay...." i replied reluctantly.

i followed he and his friend around untill 4, then they said we had to report to his teacher. when we got there, his friend joey took off and stood next to a blonde girl and her friend.

"oh that's vera. he's had a crush on her forever. and the girl next to her is kara." paul told me.
"oh okay." i said, while he walked me over to where the other three were.
"hey paul." the girl named kara said. "and who's this? picked up a girl already?"
"no no, kar. this is elizabeth. her mother used to live in my hometown."
"please call me beth." i said quickly.

this was torture.
----------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:44 am

I looked at the girl that Paul just brought in.

There was something amiss about her. She didn't seem like she was 22 years old. i would confront her about it later.

Then the dark shadow of the eclipse shadowed the field and started to take over the sun. Everone was snapping pics and drawing.

I took some detailed pictures with my high res cam and sketched some.

the eclipse only lasted two minutes, forty seconds: timed by my watch.

When it was all over and done with i went to confront Beth about her wierdness.

"Hey, I'm Vera."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:25 am

hahaha........weirdness.....
it ended as soon as it started. i was just about to tell paul i was leaving when that vera girl pulled me aside.

"hello, beth, right?" she asked. i could see she wasn't doing this just to make small talk.
"uhh, yes." i said.
"so where are you from?"
"i travel a lot. no particular home."

okay is was kind of a lie....but i wasn't one for spilling my guts.

"oh? cool i guess. how old did you ay you were?" she asked. getting to the point.
"im 22." i replied quickly.
"really. you don't look 22...." she said.

oh gosh. did she....know? she couldn't....oh no.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:32 am

I saw her start to freak out.

"Um did i say something 2 freak u out?"

"Uh, no" she chuckled nervously.

Id better back off- i thought

"well, heres my cell number, maybe we cld text sometime." i smiled. "You seem like ur a pretty intresting person."

she took it and walked nervously away.

-Yep, she sure isnt 22.- i thought.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:04 am

"well, here's my cell number. maybe we could text sometime.." she said.

i took it reluctantly. it would be nice to talk to someone my age (technically) but i didn't know. i went up to paul to tell him good-bye. it was the least i could do.

"thank you so much paul, it was breathtaking."
"maybe you could stay for a whie longer. we could catch a cup of coffee." he asked.
"uh sure. the next flight to my home isn't for a few days." i said. i didn't really mind for one. i knew him.
"great!" he said. "here's my number. call me tomarrow."
"uhh thank you..."

then i left.

i decided to take the subway. it was the quickest way to tthe hotel. it was suprisingly empty. there was only one other passenger. he creeped me out i have to admit. he stared at me until the subay began to move.

suddenly he was on top of me. he held a gun to my face and demanded money. i knew i shouldn't be scared. if he was going to just shoot me i wouldn't die. but he could do more tan shoot me.

and what if the eclipse had taken away my immorality?

i wished i was dead. no, i wished he was dead. i wish he would disappear. i put my hand on his face and shoved him away.

then he went limp. he wouln't move. i checked for a pulse. he was dead. no broken neck, no fractured skull, nothing. i hadn't even pushed him that hard. i had just...

touched him. i wished him dead. i had touched my mother and wished her alive. oh no. i touched him again. his eyes popped open. i touched him a third time, wishing him dead. he went limp again. my gift had expanded. i couldn't just save lives, i could end them. i was a monster. a killer. a freak of nature.

i whipped out my cell phone and called 911.

then i pulled out the scrap of paper and called paul. i needed a family friend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:18 am

I went back to my hotel and got on my laptop.

I hooked my camera up to my computer and started to download the pictures onto it.

I looked at my ipod, wishing for some music, but i was too lazy 2 get up and get it.

I looked back at the computer and started to rename and sort the pictures.

then Kara came in. She looked pretty ragged.

"Uh, Kara, you know that it IS past curfew." i said.

"Yeah yeah," and she laid down in the bed, clothes and all, and fell asleep.

"Ok my bed time too." i turned off the lights and fell asleep.

"Ok now if you want to move something, you have to picture where you want it to go or what you want it to do." A man pointed to a glass with two fingers and then moved it across a table. "When you get used to it, you will be able to just point and it will do what you want." He smashed the glass up against the wall without even breaking eye contact. He looked at me, as if discerning my true idenity. "You are different from the rest." Another glass was set infront of him and me. "Now you try to move it.

I woke up in a cold sweat.

my chara is going 2 b like Peter Petrilli
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:30 am

u move stuff? nice
"paul?" i asked in a shakey voice.
"uhh yes? beth? what the--"
"where are you?"
"are you okay?"
"no."
"where are you, beth?" he asked.
"im outside my hotel. its the Red Roof Inn."
"thats my hotel too. im in the dining area with joey."
"okay..."
"bye.'
"bye."

i wasn't sure what i was doing but i had to tell someone. and i've known paul since he was 8.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 am

well yes and as i said im gonna b the Peter of this rp if u dnt mind Smile

I got up and got dressed, it was 7:00 in the morning, and of course Kara was still asleep.

I made my way down to the Dining room to see Beth and Paul.

What an odd site.

It kinda looked like they new each other, before they, well knew eachother.

i decided to join them.

"Hey ppl! Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:40 am

"uh nothing." both of us said at the same time.

i had told him everything. everything. my powers, my curse, my mother, my real age, how i knew him....everything.

i hoped i hadn't just screwed everything up.

"okay then. what are we eating?" vera asked.
"they have the same as they did yesturday. try the pancakes, v." joey asked, walking in.

he had left shortly after i arrived. to give paul and i some privacy. he, of course, just thought we were gonna make out. not learn about my life's history.

"ugh. whatever, joey." vera said.

she eyed me suspiciously and walked off.

she looked different. changed. i didn't really know how i could compare after seeing her after one day, but still. something was different.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:46 am

i wlaked off to find the pancakes that Joey had been talking about.

I got a plate and took a bite: they were good.

of course my luck: i dropped the knife on my hand and sliced four of my five fingers open.

"Ow." i said and ran to get some napkins, this was definatly going to need stiches.

Paul, Beth an Joey came in.

Joey came to my rescue and helped me with the bleeding.

and then it just stopped.

I took the napkins off and there was no cut, i would have thought i had imagined it if i wasnt holding blood soaked napkins

Joey was focused on something else, and when he looked back he was a little freaked

"It must have just been a small cut." I smiled and went to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:51 am

your like clair?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
her cut......i don't know how 2 describe it.

one minute it was gushing blood. it was bad and i was one a pediatrition. i didn't know what to--

hold up now. he eclipse....of course! she had powers? my life was so freakish.

"vera, let me take you to the bathroom to have a better look at that."
"oh, it's fine.." she said.

but she went anyway.

"what did you....how...?" i began

boy we were some freaky chicks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:05 am

"I.. dont know.." i looked back down at my hand.

"You are like me arnt you?" she said.

"I.. The eclipse! Kara said that it was the basis for Metamorphis. but i never thought.." i trailed off.

Beth stood still.

"So, u can, what heal?" she said.

"Apparently. U askd if i was like you, so what can you do?"

"I cannot die and i can wish people alive...or dead" she said the last part quietly.

"Wierd, but way kewl at the same time." i said. "I had this wierd dream last night." i said, rambling now."this man was teaching me how to..." i trailed off.

I looked at the soap bottle, thinking about what the man said 2 do in my dream.

The soap bottle moved, and then naild me in the head.

Beth gasped, and then started laughing.

i groaned. "Whats so funny?" i said

she didnt respond right away.

"How can you have two different... abliities... that dont even relate? that makes no sence. I have been alive for over 120 years and i have never seen this before." she said, zoning out

"This is totally unreal."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 am

"this is totally unreal." vera said almost to herself.

boy that was the truth. it felt like last night was a dream. today felt like a dream. i was going to wake up at any moment......but no. this wasn't a dream. i was stuck as an immortal forever. not only able to preserve life, but to stop it as well. what is someone angered me? would i accidentally touch them and kill them?

"does paul know?" she asked suddenly.
"yes. i told him last night after....after i discovered the dark side of my gift." i replied.
"how...how exactly do you know paul?"
"14 years ago i worked at a pediatrition in his hometown in oklahoma. i stayed there for 5 years."

i guess i was just up for spilling my guts to everyone today.

"here, put this on." i said. "that way it looks like we were tending to it."

she took the band-aid and she and i walked out of the empty bathroom to face the others. oh what fun....
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:11 pm

i walked out of the bathroom and everyone crouded around me.

"are you ok?"
"WHat happened?"

"I'm fine, im fine." i mumbled. I walked upstairs andwent to my room

I was vaguly aware of Beth following me.

I locked the door and realized that Kara was downstairs.

"So, i guess we figured out that were both freaks." i made a face and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:38 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------
"no. i already knew i was. you just reminded me i was." i said, actually laughing a bit.

i sighed as we entered her room.

"and you let me know that i'm not the only one." i added.
"gee, thanks." she said, smiling.

she got on her laptop. she hooked up her camera to it.

"what are you doing?" i asked.
"taking a closer look at the eclipse. maybe i can find a reason why this happened to us." she answered.

i looked around the room. it wasn't that bad. i mean, it was no penthouse, but it had character to it.

"when did you say you got your powers?" she asked.
"when i was 3. right after the eclipse in spain that occured may 28, 1900."
"uhh...okay wow. you're like a history book."
"are you sure it was the eclpise? not radioactive spider? pollution?"
"i wasn't bitten by a spider until i was 17. and there wasn't nearly as much pollution then as there is now. it was the eclipse. i'm sure of it."
--------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solar Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solar Eclipse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomness! O.o :: Cool Stuff :: Role Play!-
Jump to: