Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm

"they never are..." i said, sighing.

she seemed a little caught off guard. im not exactly sure why i wanted to know. i guess to remind myself i wasnt the only one who wasnt normal. after shed finished the bed she sat down on it and prepared to tell me her story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 pm

((sorry i havnt posted in a while guys. i've been busy doing homework, summer school and then trying to fit in everything else. : P oh well. i am here now and i will try to write a bunch.))

~*~Renee's POV~*~

I looked after Layla and Tevy as they went upstairs. I got the feeling that Layla and Tevy didn't trust me... Maybe it was the fact that an over possessive vampire has latched himself onto me. I was afraid to tell him to back off.. i didn't want to see him mad. I walked up a few stairs and called up to Layla and Tevy:

"While you guys get settled i'll make us something to eat. Pasta ok?" I knew how to make other things, but i you can do just about anything to Pasta. A happy medium.

A tenative 'Sure.' and a more athrotitive 'Yes, thank you.' came from upstairs. I turned around to see the guys right behind me. They were staring at me creeply.

"What do you guys want?" I snapped at them. I had the right to be pissy. I was taken from my home almost three days ago, and the only time i was sleeping was when i was unconcious. I walked around the house looking for the kitchen.

When i found it, i started searching through the cabinets after putting a pot of water on the stove to boil.

~♥~♥~♥~

/-\-/- Jason's POV /-\/-

Ever since i was at the house, i knew that everyone there hated me. Except for Renee, she only disliked me. I mentally rolled my eyes at that thought. They had a good reason not to. I had forced myself into coming with Renee, made the bird-girl cry, and since i made the Male wolf mad, i had made the female wolf mad.

While i was drawn up in my own thoughts i wasn't paying attention to the thoughts floating around me. There were only three sets of thoughts. Renee's, Bird-girl's... But who else? I probed the male lycan with my mind, just fuzz and a spike of pain in my head. I tried the female lycan. The same result, but stronger. The female must be the older one.

It was going to be hard to moniter the lycans without being able to read their thoughts. I returned back to my pondering when i realized that i had missed something. It was the rogue vampire. Or... semi-rogue vampire. He had awakened. And from the looks of it, he was pretty P.O.'d.

I looked at the male lycan and he stared back at me, with a slightly angry look on his face. He had known that i was trying to read his thoughts. I would have to be more careful at breaking into people's minds.

I walked over to the stairs behind Renee and the male lycan followed me. Right after we stopped moving, Renee turned around, glaring when she saw us. Dark circles lined her eyes, lines of exacution riddled her face. She pushed past us with no more than a dirty glance.

I turned to the male lycan. "Women." i said half jokingly. He just looked at me and then walked down the hall. To his room apparently. I turned away to look off the way the people had left, reassuring myself that no one was here that shouldn't be.

I reached into my pocket and took out my cell phone. I walked over to the window and speed dialed the castle.

A few rings and then: "You have reached the office of the Chancellor. He.. *a fumbling sound* I am not in right now because either i don't know you, don't like you or am doing something more important that taking a call." Some silence and then a beep.

"It's Jason. I still have Renee with me. Were safe. No need to call me back." he hung up and went to the internet, a big storm was approaching from the west. A clash sounded in the kitchen and i ran, knowing it was Renee. When i got there, Renee was sitting on the floor with one pot in her hand and one on her head, like a helmet. I started to laugh. She glared at me and got up before anyone else could see her looking like a three year old.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whew~! that took a while!
lol

EDIT: I put it in a word DOC and i typed 2 pages and almost 700 words. lol. my fingers hurt!

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot some BBC)
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:29 pm

((hallz ima wait on u))
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm

((Crys, your IP address is untraceable o.O lol))
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:34 pm

((my what?))
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:47 pm

((Your computer has its own identification imprinted on it's signal that it sends out. If you know someone's IP address chances are that you can trace that IP back to that person's computer and find out where they are. You can also pull off the IP what your screen resolution is, what type of Internet software you are using. and stuff like that. Sometimes if your computer's protecton hardwear allows it, your IP address changes. and Sometimes the protection hardwear scrambles the signal so that it will say i'm in a completely different state, when i'm really not.

When i said that your IP was untraceable, that means that i couldn't pull ANY information off of it. Where you are, internet software, nothing. It was really odd. usuall you can : ) ))

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:33 pm

LAYLA

"Well where do i start?" I said to myself and to Tevy all at once.

"I guess at the begining.... Well Lucian and I were about 9 years old and we were walking to our tree fort when all of a sudden I heard a snarl from behind a tree and pushed lucian to the ground. I knew that whatever it was could not have been friendly at all. So i guess i kind of expected to be attacked but being ripped off my brother was not what i had in mind. A giant wolf had me by the arm and was shaking me violently tring to get me away feom lucian. Sepersted we would be easier to kill. Well while this was happening Lucian was on his feet but frozen in his spot, in his wildest dreams he had never imagined saving me from anything much less a wolf of that size. But before my eyes I saw him change from a scared child to a brave man. he grabbed a rock and hurled it at the wolfs head. And it lunged for him. But it missed and hit its head on a boulder. It gave ue time to escape."

I could see tevys eyes wideining as my story went on. But it wasnt over. I wonder what she would think of me when she knew the whole truth....

"Lucian took me back to the fort and since it was a full moon I changed. Normally wolfs cant communicate with humans but Lucian share such a deep bond i could hear him. "Layla, Layla can you hear me? Layla?" So I told him that I could understand him and that he needed to go home and that I would stay in the fort till the change was over."

"Layla......" Tevy said "Im so sorry...."

"After the first couple of moons i was starting to get awful lonely but I didnt want to put anyone in danger. But Lucian wanted to help in anyway that he could. so he insisted that I change him as well....but i didnt want to....I ended up changing him but i have never been happy about it."
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:35 pm

((waiting for Crys or halle w/ lucian ^^))
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 pm

y do u need us i just posted a butt load
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:29 am

"wow...." was all i could say.

it had actually shocked me. i guess i was used to just people wakimg up and bam! they're a fictional creature. but that wasnt all. i suddenly say layla's brother so differently now. he'd given it up. being normal. being a perfect human. all to make his sister feel less alone....

as if on cue, the door knocked.

"come in!" layla called.
"my apologies for interrupting but dinner's ready." lucian said after entering the large, dusty attic.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:15 pm

((i needed to wait b/c even though you just posted a bunch, i couldn't come in since i'm down stairs.))

Renee's POV

I shook the collander full of pasta over the sink, in an attempt to drain all of the water out. Lucian came in and was watching me for a bit, and then left to go get everyone for dinner. I went to the fridge and got out butter, cheese, spagetti sause and soy sause. I placed them on the table and then started rummaging through the cabnits for some bowls or plates. I found the plates first and set them on the table along with the big bowl of pasta.

Jason walked in and stood out of the way. Of course he wouldn't be dining with us tonight, pasta isn't his style. Lucian came back in with the girls and we all sat down to eat.

Then Jason's phone rang.

Jason's POV

As soon as i heard my phone rang i knew that they were going to glare at me.

I muttered a lame apology and excused myself from the room. It was the Chancellor.

"Hello?" I said into the phone while walking to the front door to let myself out.
"10-38? ((what's your position))" it wasn't the Chancellor talking, unfortunally it was his MOA (manager of assignments) Apparently something was going on if he was using standard police code. I racked my brain for the list that i had memorized in case of emergency.
"At a house about 10 miles from base. 10-65. ((clear for assignment))"
"10-19 ((return to the office)) ASAP." and he hung up. They needed me back at the castle. I went back inside to see them all eating pleasently.

"Renee." She looked up and i motioned to her to come here. She looked around at everyone else, stood up and followed me.
"What?" she seemed less grouchy since she had eaten.
"I have to go back to the castle. something has come up. I am going to leave you here." I handed her a cell phone. "Call me if you need anything. Goodbye for now." I turned and walked out.

Renee's POV

I walked back to the kitchen, pocketing the cell phone.

"What was that all about?" Layla asked.
"He had to leave." i said bluntly and shrugged. Lucian visible relaxed along with Tevy and Layla. I smiled a bit and returned to my seat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol.
Ok halle- if you want the website where i got the codes- here it is:
http://www.apsu.edu/oconnort/polcodes.htm
Its got everything. and i mean it.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 pm

after renee's associate had departed, i notced everyone sort of changed. lucian's dark scowl was replaced with a smile very much like his sister's.

i couldnt help but seeing the two of them so differently now. theyd each sacrificed alot for the other.

"so," he said turning to me, "youve had a rough week."
"we all have." layla said.
"still, not every day you almost gain a stalking bloodsucker and have pasta with a couple lycans and leech-lover over here." he said motioning to renee.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 pm

LUCIAN

wow...... she is really very beautiful. I thought to myself as I watched tevy eat across the table from me.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:00 pm

"Hey!" I snapped at Lucian. "Don't start calling me names! You have no freaking idea what I have gone through in the past three days!" I took my seat angrly. I placed my head in my hands and a single tear escaped my eye.

I knew that my dad would be worried, no matter what he did, he would always love me. I touched the healing wounds above my eye and on my face abscent mindedly. My career that i had once dreamed of, now ruins.

I sat up and turned to Lucian "I am sorry, Much has happened in the past 72 hours. I don't know how to handle it." I placed my head back in my hands, unfortunally another tear escaped.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:29 pm

we all got quiet and avoided eye contact with each other. renee quckly and quiely finished her food and went outside.

"i need some air." she said as she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Renee's POV

I practically ran outside and almost to the woods. I propped myself up against a tree and started to cry softly. The place where the vampire bit me started to ache. I rubbed it thoughtlessly. I leaned against the tree tiredly. I fell asleep softly.

Korbin's POV

I crouched down behind a rock and waited for Renee to fall asleep. As soon as she fell asleep, I started to count to one hundred in latin. I quickly ran over to her, picked her up, and sped into the forest. No one saw me leave. She was out cold when i took her to the house were i was staying.

Renee's POV

I was moving, but i thought nothing of it, i assumed it was Lucian or someone taking me in. When we stopped, i woke up slightly to realize that my cell was gone, and i was tied to a chair.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:57 pm

shortly after renee left, layla went to take a quick shower. she gave me an odd look as she left, just before mentally telling lucian something. then it was just me and lucian.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:43 pm

since when has korbin found out where we were? i thought the whole pt was hiding frm him.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:44 pm

((oh yeah and i forgot to ask how does korbin know who we all are?))
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 pm

((Here's how:

Korbin woke up long after we were gone. Idk how he found us. I'm going to say that he found us bc Jason was with us and he's a vamp and then he started tracking our minds. Thats why Jason had a hard time @ first finding Korbin's mind.))
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:16 am

((kaykay vera tongue ))

it seemed like an eternity of silence before anyone said anything. however, je seemed more at ease now that everyone was gone.

"so Tevy," he began, as i stood up to clear the table, "went from... well.. i dont know where to getting hit by a car, only to end up staying a that persons house a few days later." he said, seeming to smile a little.
"dont i just have all the luck?" i replied.
"haha yeah. and not only that but you also met up with a pro-bloodsucker and her little friend."
"and the crazy driver's little brother." i said, finding i was smiling too.
"little? psh im taller than her. and you for that matter." he replied.
"oh yes. big acomplishment being taller than me and my small 5'4" frame." i said letting a giggle escape.

i set the dishes in the sink and started to rinse them. over the water i could hear him chuckling under his breath.

"not my fault you look like a 12 year old." he taunted, moving to where je was standing behind me.

i gasped dramatically, and reached for the dishtowel. as soon as i had it in my grasp he grabbed my wrist woth his iron grip, sliding the towel from my fingers.

"tsk tsk shame on you, Tevy dear. surely you know better than that."

we both paused for a moment, his hand still around my wrist. i looked up, noticing his deep brown eyes were searching my face. i heard him whisper something.

"deff not a 12 year old.."

suddenly we heard someone coming down the stairs. in an instant, he dropped my wrist and began drying the dishes i had just washed. he looked quite annoyed. he murmered something under his breath which sounded like 'cant catch a break'
"sorry i took so long, guys!" layla exclaimed, hopping down the stairs and entering the kitchen, her hair still slightly wet.u

Last edited by Crystal on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:08 pm

((Halle needs to post!!!))

I groggily opened my eyes and looked around. I didn't see much because my vision was blurry. I blinked rapidly to clear the blurryness, but it didn't leave. I tried hard to see if there was anyone in the room, There wasn't. At that instant saw a bright orange container streaking across my vision. I had been drugged. Great. My eyes closed in defeat.

I wriggled my hands a bit, the cloth tieing me to the chair was tight and I couldn't loosen it. There was no way out of this. I kicked my legs. They were free. A glimmer of hope crossed my face, my assilant was stupid enough not to tie me all the way up. I leaned foward and got to my feet. I only got three steps when someone shoved the chair from behind. Knocking me on my face and knees, hard.

"There is no use trying to escape. I will be calling your friends shortly to tell them where you are." the voice paused. Then laughed. "They all hate you! You brought a blood-sucker into a Lycan house. They won't come to save you."

This last comment hit home. I tried to deny it, but why would they come to save me?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 pm

((halle post!))

i smilled a little. i nodded politely to her.

"its fine." i told her.

my voice was still trapped in its slight, whispery tone. layla smiled, and went over to put away the dishes that lucian had just dried. i decided to leave while i could. i needed some time alone.

"see you later, i guess..." i said to lucian as i retreated to the stairs.

as soon as i made it to the attic i plopped down on the bed. i let my eyelids close as i mentally named each birdsong i heard from the open window. all of the sudden, i heard another sound. i felt a cold wave wash over me and i shivered. i didnt know what it was until i heard it again.

my eyes flew open and i raced to the window, opening it all the way. in a daze i walked out right onto the roof. i climbed to a point that had the smallest angle, and stood very still. sure enough, i heard it. both familiar and terrifying. something i had wanted to hear for a long time, yet something i knew was the last thing i wanted to hear now.

i spread my wings and jumpped off the roof, letting the wind catch me.

((okay this is what korbin meant by calling. NOT by phone. u'll see what i mean later. someone post. preferably halle since she needs to get out of her writer's block. lol.))
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 pm

LAYLA

"Putting your moves on the new girl?" I asked

"Shut up" Lucian shouted "At least she's not a leech!"

"Oh your gonna get it now!" I said lowly as I lunged at him.

It sounded as if two trucks collided, and the better truck, being me, landed on top

"Oh get off" He said

I laughed. It had been a long time since we had ever fought that it was treated as a joke.

"Lets go find those wanderers"

We darted out the door just in time to see Tevy flying in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:13 pm

what the hell are you doing?! i asked myself over and over.

i was torn. ever since i had escaped i had waited to hear this again. our special way of talking. the thing those lab rats could get a handle on. didn't understand. never could. it was our secret.

i found myself coming back to the wooded area Korbin and i had first met. i was on auto pilot. i called back to him. telling him i was here. my mind was screaming at me almost. telling me to get away. danger was near. but i didnt care. him in my head was soothing..

"Tev?" Korbin said, sounding like he was right behind me.

i turned around fast, only to see that he was several hundred feet away in a clearing. my feet were firmly planted on the soft ground. i wanted to run both tward him and away from him. i looked to my left, seeing a clear path i could escape through right now. however, as soon as i looked up his face was only inches from mine. i let out a small sound, somewhere between a squeak and a laugh.

"i knew youd come. finally, we're alone."
"wh.. why did u call me?" i replied.
"im not letting you get away from me that easy. and i wanted to appologize."

memories of the past few daya suddenly flooded my head. i took a few steps back.

"oh Tevy relax. i can control it." he said quickly. "rage. strong emotion makes me forget. and your heart was pumping blood so fast it was hard not to smell it"

he didnt get closer; it was clear he didnt want me to leave.

"i wont take a snap at you this time. promise." he said. holding up his hands.
"okay.." i said. going a step closer.
"so. take it you found the grave plate." he said
"yes. where.. how did you find it?"
"i spent a while looking for you. even tracked down your home town. was close to mine actually. i found that. kept it. figured youd want it"

i found my eyes fill with tears. i didnt look up, but i could feel him slowly get closer.

"what?" he said softly. he was still uneasy about tears.
"i.. i dont know. one minute i knew you were dead.. now youre right here. and the grave plate.. i thought theyd search for me.. at least for a few years... i was their child..." i said, fighting back tears

my hand was suddenly warmer, i looked down seeing he was holding it. my mind started to scream danger again. i could feel my heartbeat go faster. suddenly he pulled me to him. my body reacted, and i tried to push myself away from him. but he didnt get the hint. mistaking it for some form of passion, his lips suddenly were on my neck. then he was gone, causing me to fall to the ground. i looked up to see lucian, his back to me, sanarling at Korbin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomness! O.o :: Cool Stuff :: Role Play!-
Jump to: