Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need everyone to vote on this please.

Go down 
4 posters

Should we do an "Extream forum makeover"?
Yes, but don't add anything
I need everyone to vote on this please. Vote_lcap25%I need everyone to vote on this please. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Yes, and we should add some more things
I need everyone to vote on this please. Vote_lcap50%I need everyone to vote on this please. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
I need everyone to vote on this please. Vote_lcap25%I need everyone to vote on this please. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I really don't care
I need everyone to vote on this please. Vote_lcap0%I need everyone to vote on this please. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

I need everyone to vote on this please. Empty
PostSubject: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:32 pm

I have realized that we are only using the "cool stuff" threads.

So my proposition is that we delete everything... how should i say this... Twilight related (since noone really posts on there anymore.)

So we would keep:
-Welcome! (and everything in it)
-Cool stuff (and delete the first questions)

I coud probably add some more stuff to it if you guys can give me some ideas.

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 pm

we need to get rid of everything twilight related even the title. no one cares about that stupid book any more anyways so we should just make a whole new forum but copy the rps and the cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUZ GOTZ TOZ KEEPZ THEZZ TWILIGHTZZ STUFFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:22 pm

EsmeCullen wrote:
we need to get rid of everything twilight related even the title. no one cares about that stupid book any more anyways so we should just make a whole new forum but copy the rps and the cool stuff.

i don't think we can create a whole new forum with by copying just those titles, that would require me to copy, paste, copy, pastte, everything! and trust me, that is so much more tediuos than just deleting the twilight stuff.

I'm going to end this poll when school starts. If we choose to revamp the forum i believe that we can change the title. either that or i can just delete the whole forum and create another one. (<i don't like that idea because we have put so much work into this site, that i don't think that it would be right to completely delete everthing on it.)
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:15 am

We can get rid of the twilight categories i guess. BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM!!!!!!

lets just do a little "summer cleaning" and trash the twi stuff because we dont use them anymore.

I can make a new banner. In fact, I claim that......

and i think we can change the site NAME without actually changing the SITE. but idk....dnt ask me. i just thought i saw it somewhere when i was doing cross acad.

But lets keep the black b/c the dark uses less energy than a white background. (also- use blackle.com!)

Yeah, i just realized i'm not shutting up. yeah.....i think the sun fried my brain today. I mean, I have a visible (yet minor) tanline, and i'm not even freaking out........
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:32 pm

OK. I have decided that we are going to delete all of the Twilight stuff and keep what we use.

From the polls you said that we should add things. Well please come up with suggestions!
Very Happy

The spring cleaning will begin on Saturday, July 18, 2009.

Please stay off the site for that day. because i don't know how to shut the site down and then bring it back up XP
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:34 pm

kk. U got it boss
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 pm

To shut down for construction

Admin page > General > Configuration (under "Forum" heading) > "Forum in Construction" ( bottom of first box) > click yes.

yup.

Also, we can change the "forksforever" part of the address. (1talk.net stays) i'll fill you in on how to do that if you are interested. of course, we'd have to think of a new one...... that could be tricky to get everyone to agree.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:03 pm

lol. thanks Ren.

Ok!

Now i need ideas for a

NEW SITE TITLE
NEW WEBADDRESS
NEW SECTIONS
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Gibbs- you know how I feel about coincedinces abby
Abby- equatorial pygmies know how you feel about coincedinces Gibbs
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 pm

It has Happened!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum has been cleaned!

The Banner has been deleted. Anyone who wants to make one, (or suggest a new name) please contact me!
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:45 pm

ill make a new banner but idk how..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need everyone to vote on this please.   I need everyone to vote on this please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need everyone to vote on this please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomness! O.o :: Cool Stuff :: Anything Goes! ... Well almost anything.. :)-
Jump to: