Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day In The Life...

Go down 
+5
Crystal
Katie
Ren Cullen
Stoned~Soul
Vera_RavensBlood
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

A Day In The Life... Empty
PostSubject: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:46 am

This is about just normal vampires. Yes they have fangs and bit people. (its like moonlight!)
Powers are allowed.
just post a char. sheet if you want to join I'll start when we get enough people.
Oh! and you dont have to be a vampire. you could be a werewolf or something like that.

Name:
Appearance:
Power:
Bio:
Personality:

Name: Vera
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff117/Ravensblood3377/Jaya.jpg
Power: Telekensis
Bio: was turned in 1816 born in 1800.
Personality: you'll see.

(and paragraph char sheets are allowed.)

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:53 am

alright here......

Name: Stone
Appearence: half human, half demon https://2img.net/h/i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll105/demichaelw/stone.jpg
Power: chameleon
Bio: created from the darkness emmited from fear and the ice use to conceal him
Personality: Mine
Weapon: Bow and arrow
Fighting style: Stealth
Element: ice/dark aura
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:02 pm

i'm working on one- it'll be up soon.

cus i'm a stupid writer and it has to be perfect before it can go into the public eye

some days i hate myself....
Back to top Go down
Katie
fall down two flights of stairs and out a window
Katie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:31 pm

yeah I would be freaked out too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kans518
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm

NAME: Christina Like a Star @ heaven

APPEARANCE:
https://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk297/drumsr4me/?action=view&current=asqww.jpg

POWER: See the future (like Alice)

BIO: Created in 1912, actually born in 1895. Chooses to not feast on humans.

PERSONALITY: Like mine but more of a mystery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Name:Jewsus ( pronounced - Jew, sus ( like Jesus, but with jew)

Appearance:dirty cloak, appears to have been in many fights, blod stained clothing, dark boots, black gloves( also stained), cloak has a hood, conceals dark, wise, face that has been through much over the years. https://2img.net/h/i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii109/solorevenge/vincentcloaknew.jpg
just something i would wear

Power:anything i want to

Bio: i was born many years ago. noone knows exactly when. i am now very wise and have been through mcuh to be considered. I have become very wise through the years, decades, millenia. Although I may look weak, I have proved to many that will choose not to listen that i can be very strong. I have the mind and footwork of a soldier, but the heart of a saint ( no pun intended). i love nascar.................left turn!!!

Personality: ...(see above,,now what do you think i am like)
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
_subatomic
attend first day at forks high
_subatomic

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:02 am

questions; do they all like live together like the cullens? are they friends?
Back to top Go down
_subatomic
_subatomic

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:04 pm

https://2img.net/h/i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/elyse_murdoch/3409587.jpg
-that's if you're having trouble picturing her.-

April 18,1904. New York City
Pandora Elise Shins; a young woman who we had loved dearly, perished Friday evening in the waters of the Hudson River at the age of 16. Doctors said before her death she had an irregular heartbeat and she was told to rest. Doctors found peculiar markings on her neck just before she died, like puncture wounds. This information was disturbing and the family is asking anyone with information to come forward. She did not heed the information from her advisors and came to a watery death. Pandora was an example to her younger siblings and a shining light in the dark tunnel we call New York City. Family and friends of the young Miss Shins will have a private burial in remembrance of their child Pandora.
[br]
The world was a rush of colors, stranger’s faces looking at my cloaked figure. I looked down; no one could know that I hadn’t died. No matter how much I wanted to close my eyes and forget the entire ordeal, I knew that when I opened them I’d still be in this hell.
A crowd was gathered around an old factory that had been decommissioned in 1897. Women held on to their husbands, looking away. Husbands shouted at the tops of their lungs.
“Come back down!”
“Please, come back down before you…”
A cold air whirled above my head when it happened. A woman screamed and people looked up to the sky.
I looked upward, but it was too late. The real commotion was on the ground. Blood ran in rivers frolicking in the gray cobblestone streets. A body lay motionless on the ground, the body of a woman.
Penelope.
Penelope’s golden hair was matted in the vibrant red and her blue eyes that had once twinkled with starlight looked straight on, never closing.
Penny.
Penelope’s seemingly permanent smile had been wiped from her face. Her dress was askew and her diamond necklace was broken in two.
P.
It all became clearer now, knowing what had just occurred.

Penelope committed suicide.
And the saddest thing was, I couldn’t do a damn thing about it.
Being a vampire sucked.

A violent breath overcame me and I awoke from the god-awful nightmare. My chest heaved up and down, shaken. I had to know that Penelope would remind me who would live forever and who had died. Penelope had always held grudges. This seemed true even a century later.
I arose from the covers, revealing my pale self that hadn’t changed since my ‘death.’ Even when the sun glared angrily at my skin it could never change its ivory complexion. Now as a vampire, my skin never changed, it made me easily identifiable in a crowd.
Not that i wasn't already easy to find. I'm sure people think that i'm a little to cute to be one hundred twenty years old. Vintage finds that screamed 'cutesy' or 'girly' were definetly my thing. This included necklaces, watches, and even my cassette player.
Crawling out of my shame hole, I rummaged through my closet. A knee length black dress with three-quater sleeves was my choice, along with a cute birdhouse shaped gold necklace. My black lace stockings were the only real thing that wasn't from a vintage store. I bought them form a Free People catologue a couple of months ago. My ballerina on-pointe shoes probably weren't the best find i had made, but i needed them to round of my collection of cute.
I threw my redhair back into a ponytail and blinked for a moment. A woman, young and frightened appeared to me. Her ghostly shadow floated in midair.
The other sucky thing about being a vampire was these ghosts were always following me. I guess when i recieved the power of seeing 'appariations' i should have known they'd always be there-just like Penelope.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:08 pm

ok, I'm going to post two characters, but they both go together.

Name: Rose. (no last name.)

Bio: Seventeen years old. Rose is a human kidnapped by a vampire when she was 12. She is used as a blood donor for Vladlen. (Note- vampire changing is done by a vampire drinking the human’s blood, and then giving them an equal amount of their own blood.) Each time Vladlen takes her blood, he gives her just a bit of his blood. This isn’t enough to turn her. She is kept from both worlds- she is too human to be a vampire and too vampire to be a human.

Appearance: https://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee179/loo13/Twilight%20and%20Vampires/?action=view&current=goth1.jpg Add almost white, shockingly silver eyes. The left side of her face is scared from her vampire owner (Vladlen), and she keeps it hidden as much as she can.

Power: unknown. If she has anything, it will be weak because she isn’t a full vampire.

Personality: When she was taken, she fought back and was very rebellious. Abuse from her master made her lock up. Now she is reserved and hardly speaks. Vladlen sees this as her falling to his will, and he gives her a bit more freedom. Rose obeys her master, not because she is defeated, but because she knows she can’t win against him- for now. But five years of silence could be enough to discover how to destroy the man who destroyed her.

Name- Vladlen Night

Appearance- The kind of person who you don’t want to run into alone at night. His style is very classy and a bit old-fashioned. Vladlen has red eyes and slightly long black hair that is combed back neatly. At first glance, he is a businessman, but after that, it is obvious that he is not to be trusted.

Power- He can bring pain to others with his mind.

Bio- . Vladlen was born a vampire and is 214 years old (but looks like a very young adult). Because he never was a human, he sees them as inferior to vampires.

He is a wealthy man of high social standing in the vampire community. Other vampires watch him carefully because he likes playing between the lines of right and wrong. They know he is doing something sinister, but he hasn’t done anything illegal yet. They have no proof against him and they can’t uncover what his plans are.
Vladlen took a girl from her family five years ago to use as a blood donor. He erased her memories and gave her a new name, Rose. He finds her name amusing because it fits her- a pretty little thing that will too soon break and die.

Personality- Cold. Seductive. He is brilliant and is always plotting something. He hates humans and vampires who used to be humans. But no one knows the extent of this hate...
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:48 pm

yalls are awesome. so do we all end up in a clan 2geather os something?
Back to top Go down
_subatomic
_subatomic

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:01 pm

ren-la, you always make ahhhhhhhmazing characters.

I might make a guy, but i have to think about it.
i'm not so good with guyssssssssss.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:05 pm

woow that is a long list
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:53 pm

*cough* gett a life*cough*
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:07 am

wait, who needs a life?
Back to top Go down
_subatomic
_subatomic

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 am

vampires?
i'm personally not sureeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:22 am

jonnymcwhatshisname wrote:
*cough* gett a life*cough*

*cough* no talents <jeliouse> *cough*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:43 am

are yall okay? u sound like you are commin down with somethin....
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:25 pm

i agree with crystal
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:12 pm

ok guys, get some cough drops.

jeez.

anyone want to advance in the story?

please stay on topic.....it'll make it less confusing.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Here, lets start with a situation, and everyone can pull their characters into the story......

The air is dark and smells like mildew and dirt. Black gum spots the concrete so much it looks like it was originally paved dark. A flourescent light flickers and dies to join its five dead companions. Newspapers flit around, blowing down the stairs and across the room. A homeless person makes a grab for the papers, and he promptly stuffs them into his hat for insulation against the New York cold.
A loud sound passing says that the subway is comming. An abnormally small amount of passengers are waiting to get on, considering this is the city that never sleeps. But maybe that is just because this subway's destination is not one most people would want to travel to.
As the subway slows to a stop, a scream pierces the night.
The door opens, and blood drips out.

your turn.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:02 pm

WANTED----

Evil acomplice. Basicly a hunter. Must be a vampire. Must be able to keep secrets. Must be really evil with no heart. Preferably male.

PM me if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
awesome-person=]]
meet eric, jessica, and mike
awesome-person=]]

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:32 am

Name- Desiree Van Alstyne
Appearance-
A Day In The Life... Vampir11
Power- Psychometry
Bio-
Desiree Van Alstyne was an unmarried Arch Duchess in France in the early 1600's. She was born November 27, 1609. Before being turned into a vampire, she had already secretly been practicing psychometry (the ability to obtain information about someone or something through physical contact). She spent most of her days in the libraries reading about various subjects. When she was 21, she met a young Ukrainian traveler, Voladimir Yosif, with whom she quickly fell in love. He decided to stay in this city for a while. They began to see each other every night, but eventually, she discovered that he was a vampire. One evening, (July 19, 1633- she was 22) while they were in the midst of an arguement, his anger and hunger comsumed him and he bit her(at 11:37, if you want the exact time), with intention to kill her. But after realizing what he had done, he stopped himself from going any further and after a few days, Desiree became a vampire. She stayed in France as the Arch Duchess for two more years, but when the townspeople became suspicious of to two vampires, the couple left for Russia, where they moved about randomly for about 250 years. In 1885, there was a war between two clans of vampires. They fought it out for days in the fierce Siberian weather, but before the Voulturi could interfere, Voladimir was killed by a vampire spy, even though the two tried to stay out of it. In her anger, Desiree killed hundreds of humans in Novasibirsk. This is when her thirst for power began. She raised an army of about 40 vampires and began to reck havok all over Russia in 1917. Though her army was eventually defeated by the Voulturi, she escaped into British Columbia, Canada and began to research how to expand her powers in psychometry and schemed ways to take over the world. She remains there in the Arctic Mountains today, raising her army and waiting for the right moment to strike...
Personalty- Really calm and mysterious, but also extremely curious and eager for power.

I'm going to write a whatsitmcalled for Voladimir Yosif (I love that name^_^) when i have time.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:27 am

i totally almost used that image catherine. but i found a better one.

ok, someone do something in the story. i've got the the setting and the situation. go! i'll join in...

and the evil accomplice job is still available. any takers?
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:01 pm

name: Ormildi Torat
Appearance:
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/227/a/e/Yoneh___Female_Vampire_Char_by_dragon_blade14.jpg
power:
teleportation
Bio:
created in Paris, 1785 by a vampire on the run from Loph Lerck who is now chasing her. With her power she has become very rich (robbing banks) she can be anywhere anytime, she can jump off a cliff and be safely in her own bed the next second, but the problem is so can Loph she is always on the run and can never feel safe.
small POV:somewhere in Londen
I had no idea where I was. The surroundings was so foreign to me as though they weren’t even real.

I walked along a cold dark hallway having no idea on where I was leading myself or going. I was stranded in a world that held nothing. I traced my hands on the walls feeling like a child as the rough brick interior passed under my finger tips.

I was drawn into a small glow up ahead. I was bound to it the only escape I had. But no matter how much I walked I never arrived any closer or farther. I stood at a steady pace and the light would not come to me.

I started to panic. Why was the small patch of light avoiding me? I started to run yet after what seemed like hours I never got any closer.

Then a shadow passed the light and I froze. I stood motionless as the shadow came closer and I could make out who it was.

Loph. I thought about somewhere he would never think I would go, the one person I had ever befriended who happened to be a human, Irieonna Pegason I met her in Russia, I would need to act quickly.

personality:head strong and not willing to let anyone in for fear that they will betray her.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:02 pm

can you tell I was bored ^
********************l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life...
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next