Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day In The Life...

Go down 
+5
Crystal
Katie
Ren Cullen
Stoned~Soul
Vera_RavensBlood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
_subatomic
attend first day at forks high
_subatomic

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-11

A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:43 am

Name: Pandora “Panda” Elise Shins
Appearance: Reddish-brown hair, golden-brown eyes that have tiny glints of silver in them when in the light. She has pale skin with unnaturally pink cheeks. She’s extremely short, 4’10, which is often synonymous with cute and adorable. She loves vintage finds and fashion.
Power: Seeing apparitions and fulfilling their last wishes.
Bio: In 1904, Pandora was bitten by a ruthless vampire on the way back to her family’s mansion on Fifth Avenue. When she changes, she wanders the streets alone, trying desperately to find someone of her kind. What she gets instead is to witness the suicide of her human friend Penelope. Vowing to find the vampire that took her life, she becomes raving mad. In the mid-1930s, she hears rumors of a hostile vampire clan of vampires in Vancouver and travels to see if her ‘murderer’ is living amongst them. She discovers Desiree, a leader in said clan. She doesn’t know exactly what her job is, but she has information. She decides she’s going to get close to Desiree and pry this information from her grip. She’ll stop at nothing to get what she wants. Nowadays, she’s more into scheduling world domination and getting lunch- y’know wolves and SQUIRELS. She’s the personal assistant to Desiree, who she calls Dessie!
Personality: Except for being crazy in the early 1900’s, she’s quite an agreeable person…except for the fact that she’s evil. That really does put a damper on things. She’s described as being a ‘basket of sunshine’ and ‘spoonful of sugar’.

Okay guys, it’s like 4 am, so cut slack, or I’ll cut you.
Loves,
Mary.
Back to top Go down
_subatomic
attend first day at forks high
_subatomic

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 pm

Pandora's boots echoed on the marble floors. Her eyes flickered upward, to the vast ceiling. People lived here? It was barely home-like at all, more of a office building than shelter for the wealthy of Vancover.
The woman at the welcome desk looked bored. She wasn't expecting a vampire clan to feast on the blood of their overly tanned bodies. That's what Panda's job was at that moment.
Panda had to stand on her tiptoes to even make facial contact with the woman at the desk. Panda glanced at her and smiled widely. "Hello!" She said in her high-pitched cute voice that made people mistake her for a two year old.
The woman stared down at her in contempt. "Ma'am, you're going to need you're room key if you want me to help you. If you want to book a suite..."
"Oh, no." She smiled widely. "I just came by to say that a vampire is going to feast on you." Panda turned quickly and started to run away like it was a joke. But there on the outside stood a woman in all black. "You're free to go now."
Shouts later ensued as Panda finished a sudoku puzzle that was on the street. The foot of Desiree stoped her from being able to win the puzzle. "Let's go."

ooc;
go me and catherine!
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Ren Cullen wrote:
oooo. angry mob. nice touch.

; )

that portion of the story sucked, i might reword it. i was in a hurry when i typed it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:40 pm

lol.

"thank you, vera." i replied. "things will even out eventually. they have to. there is an uprising among others of our kind. a war is soon to start"

i watched as her eyes grew wide. war was a death sentence for our kind. it is only a matter of time before the volturi have to step in. they would enjoy it all to well if large clans like ours were destroyed one way or another. either by them or our opponents. war was never good.

"come, let me show you around. we have only an hour or so until the rest of my clan arrive from hunting."

i took her around our ancient home. pointing out historical significance here and there. she seemed to enjoy it, but i could sense how tense she was. she knew the danger her first few days here would bring. as if on cue, another vision entered my mind. they were almost finished. it was a nice feast for each of them. plenty of wildlife tonight.

i brought her back to the living room. they were almost here, and she tensed up when we heard them. a few seconds later, the door creaked open, and three curious vampires entered thier home.

you can pick their names vera.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:22 pm

((will do buckraoo!))
I felt their minds before we heard them.

A powerful Male was the first to enter past the threshhold. He was taller than me and had deep green eyes. His hair was a pretty golden color. He was followed by a younger looking woman. she was about as tall as me and had black hair, cut in a guy fashion and golden eyes. The last was a younger woman a little shorter than me. She had light brown hair and pool blue eyes.

All three looked confused. The woman with the black hair spoke first with a sharp tone. "Christina.." she paused and Christina nodded, she continued,"Hello, My name is Aurora."
The woman with the light brown hair spoke next with tons of hyperness and peppy ness... it almost scared me."HIHI!!! I'm Jaya! you must be new here!..."

"Uh... Ya... I'm Vera.." i looked toward the ground.. i was really shy...

Then i noticed that the male hadn't spoken.. he was just standing there... trembleing...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok Jaya's power can be that she can create and control Fire...

Aurora and Jaya can be sisters.

Aurora can create and control water...

The guy that i didnt name will have the most prob with me being in the middle about the whole feeding thing...

His name will be Will and he can read people's minds.. kinda like edward and Aro mixed...
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:28 pm

"Ok. Well for one. We are apparently farther, electronic wise,..(notices the questioned look on Stone's face as I spoke the word "electronic". Wow, this might be hard to explain. Ok, what I have right here," I said as I was pulling out my cell phone," is a cellular phone. A phone is a device, or invention, that allows one person to talk to another while being in another part of the world. This one I have here is wireless, and it connects to a thing in space (points up) that can take the frequence waves, or the way the phones connect to each other, and transmits them, or moves them to another satellite, the thing in space. When this happens, the waves are moved then to a thing in the ground on earth. Then taken to the phone. This is all done wirelessly, which means that nothing is used to transmit the wires. They fly, invisibly throught the air, but if things get in the way, like a tree, or something, the connection is lost or destroyed. These devices are made with metal, and wires, which is copper, a good thing for some electricity waves to travel through."

Stone looks confused, and to this look I reply,"Once you actually are living here, and I mean actually living, you will get it and it should be more understandable."

"I'm Jewduh by the way," I had almost forgot to mention that.
"By the way?" He questioned.
"You have so much to learn!" shaking my head as i said this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:18 pm

i thought to myself.......then i just decided to ignore him. what could he possibly be speaking off?
we walked across the lifeless blue plain for hours. as me and my new freind walked through the slushy ice, he seemed to be intensly affected by the cold. but me.....i felt fine....no, better than fine, i felt amazing. it was like.....the cold.....like it empowered me.....

in the distant landscape behind us, i noticed a glimpse of light.

"ah," i started, " the sun has started to rise."

i stood staring blankly for a moment, but then a felt a jolt of darkness.......FEAR.......i looked at jewsus, and i knew it was coming from him.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:05 am

"No questions."
"Hey. what the f***?!?!" Stone exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around his waist.
Then we flew off into the night, as I said before, I can fly. He was tormenting me with questions the whole time, resisting the escape.
"Ok, here's good, and shut up will you?" I asked starting torwards the ground, near a huge glacier, rock thing.
"How the....What the...." he broke off with a look of pure horror and painstaking, glaring eyes.
"Yah, I can fly, I can also bite and eat off of you," noticing the question look, I added,"I'm a vampire."
"Ah, I wondered what I had felt when I started about the sun."
"yah,"
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:30 am

Ok, I'm naming the guy who crystal and vera just introduced Jason, not Will. cus i'm stupid and have to have the name MEANING fit the character. she gave me permission to work with this character too.

Jason's eyes focused on a vauge point in front of him, his brow furrowing slightly.
"Christina," he looked at her, his stare intense. "She's here."
Christina's eyes widened, but she quickly regained her posture and met his eyes firmly. "You have my permission if needed."
He nodded quickly and said no more, but became distant.
"What are you talking about?" Vera asked.
"A personal matter of Jason's," Christina replied smoothly. "Here, lets go sit down."
They all followed her to the living room. Jason stood by the door, his mind still elsewere.
He jerked suddenly, and panic was writen across his face.
"She's calling," he said. Christine nodded her head.
Jason ran out the door.

Jason's POV

I could hear her thoughts, stedily getting louder.
"Help...Help... Jason..." the cry was simple. She was weak. My feet moved faster.
I knew she was there before I saw her form on the ground. I rushed to her, and slowly bent down.
"Rose..." Her eyes were closed and they jerked open as I said her name. Sweat covered her face; her long black hair was wet with it. Her neck was bloody, and it trailed down the side of her shirt. The hood of her cloak was back, revealing translucent skin and the two razor-thin scars on the side of her face. Her eyes fluttered and her breath came in gasps.
"Jason" her thoughts moaned.
"I know," I said gently. "It's okay. I'll help you..."
She shook her head. "Not here...They'll find...they'll see...."
I nodded and picked her up, carrying her swiftly to the house.
Christina was still in the living room with the girls. I knew she heard me come in, but I didn't care right now. I put Rose on my bed and sat beside her.
"Shh...shhh...I'm here. I'm here for you Rose..." I comforted her as I pulled the top two buttons off her shirt (mind out out gutter, tyvm) and pulled the fabric away from the wound. She gasped, and I stroked the side of her face soothingly.
Christina came in, wet towels in hand. "Here..." she said.
I took the corner of the cloth and tryed to clean up the blood. Black marks revealed themselves around the bite.
"Shit," I said softly.
I bent down and held her in my arms as she shook.
Hating the man who did this.
Hating what he was- what I was.
Hating that there was nothing I could do to help her.

Crystal, check your inbox. i'm sending somthing to fill you in..... i think vera will have some questions when you go back to the living room. i know you too well vera.....lol
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:48 pm

as he explained to me he had phorphilic hemophilia, things became even more confusing. vampires had taken over......how? i had always wanted the werewolves to rid of the foul creatures......well, it doesnt matter. he helped me so i have to help him.......

the sun went up and down as always, and we continued on. we walked for miles until we reached water. then, we stood there.......

"which way to the mainland?" i asked.

he seemed, puzzled, as if my speech was unusual....

theirs no land in sight....we cant swim that far.....i began to wonder what kind of hostile creatures could be in the water.......

"we need a boat." i said.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:46 pm

Yes, Jason and Vera will have a tough time... i thought. i knew it killed him each time he found Rose. moments later, Jason and Rose returned. i came to his room where he always took her. i made sure to bring lots of towels this time. i knew it would be one of the worst attacks she had been in yet. i hated having to see wat that monster planned to do to her. it was the only time i wished i didnt have my visions. the wound was deep. he had shown no mercy tonight.

"she will be okay, jason." i said.

"i know." he replied.

jason and i were the only ones who could stand human blood. we were always the ones who would help rose. we had trained ourselves to stand it long enough so we could help her. i suddenly rembered vera back in the living room.

"id better get back to our new guest." i said as i hurried out of the room.

its a good thing she had company. as i entered the living room, i saw her on the ground, with aurora and jaya. they were each holding her down with one hand, and holding their noses with the other. it would have been a funny sight, if the moment wasnt so serious.

"its okay, you can get off of her now. just make sure she hold her noseon her way out. i will take her outside."

as jaya lifted her up, aurora took her free hand and placed it over vera's nose and mouth. i took hold of vera's arm, and aurora and i led her outside. as soon as we exited the house, aurora let go of her and vera's nose. as soon as it was removed, vera was in a frenzy with questions.

"whats going on?!? why did you bring her inside? i thought you all were vegitarians! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?" she said in a rush.

"calm down. rose is half-turned. a more hostile and evil vampire named vladmir feeds off of her every now and again. jason takes care of her and gives her some of his own blood so she can survive. i help clean the wound, and then leave her and jason alone so he can comfort her."

it was easy to see she understood me, but her eyes were still wide from amazement. i led her farther into the woods aay from the lingering smell of blood so her mind could clear.

Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 pm

I shuddered and tried to control my lust.
"I'de better go and feed." i tried to stop breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:04 am

Rose's POV

Everything was dark. I was lost, and the pain found me. But the fire and the venom in my viens was something I knew- pain. I couldn't open my eyes or make sense of the world. What fleeting thoughts I had were just snips of feelings and half-formed phrases. I couldn't find my way. I couldn't understand my own thoughts.
But he could. I heard his voice somewhere. The words were blury to me, but I could hear the comfortingly familar tones of his voice. And I knew that somewhere, he had found me- found my mind.
I trusted him like I never trusted anyone else.
"Rose."
His voice suddenly cut through the storm in my head, and all the confusion melted. I gasped and opened my eyes.

Jason's POV

Rose looked at me, breathing in huge, uneven swallows. I brushed the wet hair from her face and met her terrified eyes.
"It's okay Rose," I told her softly. "I'm here for you."
She nodded. Her face suddenly twisted into distress and she shivered violently.
"Here," I said quickly, pulling her up to a sitting position and offering my wrist. Her eyes asked for permission and I gave her a small smile.
Her fangs weren't as big as a full-fledged vampire's, so they didn't hurt as they pierced my skin. I ran my hand through her hair as she bent over my arm. I felt her shudder and feelings of pleasure tinted her thoughts.
She pulled away suddenly. "I don't want to be this. I don't want to..." Her eyes pleaded more than her thoughts.
"I know," I told her simply. "But I want to help you, Rose." I pushed my wrist towards her gently.
She slowly leaned down, keeping eye contact with me. "I don't want to hurt you...but...but...I can't..."
"You can only hurt me by hurting yourself," I told her honestly.
Her lips brused the wound on my arm and she took a few sips more from my skin before she pulled away.
I gently helped her back down to the bed. Her skin was pale and sweaty; Rose was a sick ghost. The blood would help and so would rest.
"Sleep," I told her. "He won't find you here- I'm guarding you."
She nodded slowly and closed her eyes.
"A guardian angel...." I caught her thoughts as she slipped into calm.
I don't know how long I spent watching her sleep- watching her chest rise up and down with healty breaths. I listened to her mind for dreams, anything that would upset her or ruin her few hours of peace. I don't know what I would do if I did find her mind attacked by nightmares. I couln't do much to stop her horrors- when she was awake OR asleep.
The pale flesh on my wrist had healed to scabs, and they would be gone within a few minutes.
I looked to Rose again. Her dreams were peacful and her eyelids were smooth and her brow was uncreased.
I slowly walked out of the room, shutting the door behind me softly.
The new vampire was walking up to the house as I stepped onto the porch. She saw the marks on my wrist, and smelled the blood drying on my flesh.
"Why doesn't she have to drink animal blood?" She thought as she came past me.
I grabbed her arm and flung her in front of me. I could feel the anger cascading out of me.
"Rose has been through more sh*t than you would ever f***ing dream of. Just because you are f***ing pissed about drinking animal blood doesn't mean you have the f***ing right to look down on someone trying to do the right thing in this f***ed-up world."
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:39 am

"Someone has a colorful vocabulary." i muttered and spun out of his grasp.
"And do you really want to fight?!" i snarled. I could tell from his thoughts that my eyes were red and my fangs beared.
i clenched my hands in fear of my power getting out of control.

Blades of grass and small rocks swirled around my feet.

i still haven't fed. gosh. so far its been practically hell since i've gotten here.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 am

*PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE*

some one need s to connect both of the stories that are currnetly working together, resulting in just one, and then it wont b as confusing dom it!
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:29 pm

(drake. were not going to pull both of the stories together until they come together naturally...)
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:15 pm

we will meat in our own good time....

another vision entered my thoughts. i could sense it was comming sooner or later. i hurried into the porch only to find vera and jason both crouching, ready to attack one another.

"stop!" i comanded. i stepped in between them to separate them. "what happened?"

"she doesn't belong here, christina!" jason said, still furious.

"he has no right to let that one feast on human flesh if i can't! its not fair to any one of us!" vera shouted.

"stop! jason, vera is still new here. she doesn't like that rose can cheat and she can't. plus she hasnt feasted in days. so let it go." i said as calmly as i could. vera stood up again, and looked at jason with her fading red eyes.

"fine." jason bellowed. "i don't want to be near that selfish b**** anyway!"

as he stormed away, i took vera by the arm and smiled. "come on. lets hunt."

i took her south. i knew she was very hungry, and there was always something good down there. besides, the long run would give her time to clear her head. it wasnt long before she finally relaxed.

"lets race!" she said, her eyes lighting up. we stoped on an old highway.

"ready, set, go!" i said. i would be a good challenge. i knew she was fast. i had seen her run in my visions. but so was i. we raced for what seemed like ten minutes. before we knew it, we were in the souther half of south america. we finally stopped in between two trees.

"ahh," she said. "i win!"

"maybe you did this time, but im gonna beat you on the way back!" i replied. then we tensed up and prepared to hunt. but just as we took off into the night, i had a vision.

it was of two creatures i had never seen before. one was a vampire. i knew that for sure. but one was not. and they were coming here.

hows that?
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:26 am

i started to hunt but then realized that she wan't following me. I turned around to meet her blank xpression.

she's having a vision. i thought.

i heard a snarl in the woods and looked up to meet a panther's eyes.

I pulled at the dirt at my feet and made a dome around us. i had to protect her when she was having a vision that could somehow help!

ice... young boy centuries old... not a vampire... but with one... island... ocean... i caught fleeting glimpses of her vision.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:33 am

Crystal wrote:

We're going to meat? I hope not, I love being alive..at least... at the present moment.. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:38 am

or we could meet meat.

but i thought vampires drank blood.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:38 am

(OK EVERYONE when you say something out of the RP put it in () or do what crystal does. with the **.

jonnymcwhatshisname wrote:
Crystal wrote:

We're going to meat? I hope not, I love being alive..at least... at the present moment.. I love you

*slaps self on head* nice.. real nice..)
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 am

(you kno you love to live to love the love of your living soul that is loving enough to make you love live on for you to love you enough to where it keeps the love living strongly and both of you loving to live to love each others living, loving souls.)

(yah, I just siad that)
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:01 am

me and the majority of america (and some canadians) have no clue what you just said addison.
Back to top Go down
Katie
fall down two flights of stairs and out a window
Katie

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:58 pm

*yeah totally i agree with ren* *I have no idea what that means*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kans518
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:32 pm

sweet mouse! u kno wat i mean, laddy addie.

the vision was clear. they were definately coming here. the vision didn't show me why they were comming, which made me nervous.

as the vision faded away, i was quickly pulled back into reality. i caught sight of vera and the panther.

"go ahead. im fine." i said. "go for it!"

i knew she saw my vision. there was no need to explain now. plus we had some hunting to do. i checked to make sure vera could handle the wild feline, then took off further into the jungle to find some food of my own. i didn't have to search for long. i soon came face-to-face with a large bear. great, i thought joyfully, something nice to take my mind off the vision.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life...
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next