Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Okay, we're starting a new one. COMPLETELY new, with no relation to the old one.

Cus honestly I forgot everything we wrote.

Instead of making characters (hard to remember whole profiles), lets do it like a real book and just introduce the characters as the rp goes on.

I'm going to start with a bit that never was used from the last RP.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The air is dark and smells like mildew and dirt. Black gum spots the concrete so much it looks like it was originally paved dark. A flourescent light flickers and dies to join its five dead companions. Newspapers flit around, blowing down the stairs and across the room. A homeless person makes a grab for the papers, and he promptly stuffs them into his hat for insulation against the New York cold.
A loud sound passing says that the subway is comming. An abnormally small amount of passengers are waiting to get on, considering this is the city that never sleeps. But maybe that is just because this subway's destination is not one most people would want to travel to.
As the subway slows to a stop, a scream pierces the night.
The door opens, and blood drips out.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:39 pm

I'm going to go ahead and add my character so you have a person to work with.

Elida didn't seem bothered by the blood on the floor of the subway car as she sat on the plastic seat. Her toungue flicked across her lips to catch a last drop of blood. To a human, it was salty and metalic, but to her, it was a sweet, liquid fire.

Then she waited. It wouldn't be long before they would come.

now just make up a character and add them in.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:59 am

ok.. seriously.. we can move away from vampires now..
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:46 pm

not really. the only other suggestion was "winnie the pooh and friends". recall?

if you have a better idea, PM me
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: i can roll with this:)   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:19 pm

ok.. ill go ahead and be the helpless human who willl get turned l8r in the book.
im gonna kinda let her hav a power kinda like bella did b4 she was turned..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva was at home, trying to finish her massive amounts of homework.

a scream filler her head and her eyes saw what wasnt there.
Blood dripping off a threshold for a subway door... She saw a sign that read "666 Check Pkwy." before she could comprehend more she was out the door and headed to the subway, small .40 cal hidden deep in the folds of her jacket.
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:58 pm

ok... i'll just enter how i want...

"I hate my life," I said, putting on the "Hi my name is Xavier" button to my blue polo I have to wear to work.
My mother figure heard me say this and in turn replied with, "Well you better not, or its going to show around the time..." She faded while still walking away.

I got to work 2 minutes late, and still got yelled at. In front of everyone, too, which makes it worse, because they started laughing and snickering when they got in the break room. This resulting in my bad mood the rest of the day, which showed up on my customers faces.
Some of these people just don't understand that I DO NOT know everything. I mean, if I am standing in the mp3 part of the place I work, then don't come up to me asking if I can help with vacuum cleaners. I have no idea how to fix one of those things. I doubt I even know how to turn one on, so just don't do that.

I had this one girl come in and ask about computers, and I have some sort of idea about them, and she was really cute, so I thought," What the heck, let's take the risk."
She started asking all these technical questions that I only half understood. I kind of just ignored what she was saying and watched her movements. Oh my god was she great; her swift was of walking, it was perfect, so I had to ask her.

"Excuse me, miss?" I asked, first clearing my throat.
she continued to look at the computer we had been surveying now for about an hour and a half,"Yes?"
"I'm, uh, not really supposed to ask questions like these, but, would you like to join me for dinner, sometime?" I asked, with hope, but looking down at my feet. When I looked back up she had turned to face me with a face of disgust, and I knew what was coming.
"WHAT?! I'M TRYING TO ASK YOU ABOUT COMPUTERS AND ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME IS WORKING UP THE COURAGE TO ASK ME THAT?! No! I would not like to join you for dinner sometime!"

That was a blow to the kidney. I went home that night, and decided I would find her for myself, and do something about it.

Ok, i posted a little background on myself although.. its not finished.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:57 pm

off topic much Addison?

oh, and i realized i made it so she's sitting in the subway car for quite a while...you think it would move.....but um....this is no ordidary subway, remember?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Elinda listened.

The drip of blood out of the subway.

The electrical shudder of the lights.

The slowing pulse of the woman sprawled on the floor. The woman gasped and her unfocused eyes closed, and opened again in a few seconds. Elinda clicked her tongue sympathetically.

"Dont worry love," Elinda said to her, remnants of her old English accent in her soft voice. "I'll end your life soon. We just have to wait for our audience to arrive..."

And the Elinda heard the sound of mortal feet descending the concrete steps and smiled to herself.

"It won't be long love."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:30 pm

(in all honesty you didn't use proper grammer when you typed that. It would be "Dont worry, love," with a comma)
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:01 pm

wow... ok ....um.... ill add later
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Well that post completely beats any of ours.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:43 pm

wow ppl get off topic easliy huh?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as Minerva decended the stairs she beheld a familiar place...

Minerva turned her head to look at the subway as another drop of blood hit the floor.

She pulled out her gun and cocked it.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:13 pm

ITS A RPG! I DONT NEED TO USE COMMAS IF I DONT WANT TO!!!!!!!!

=P

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The click of the gun was all too evident. I sniffed the air to see who it was.

No... It couldn't be....

The woman on the floor whimpered again. Time was almost out for her.

"Do you plan to kill me?" Elinda waited a minute. Would she remember her voice? Or had it changed too much during The Conversion? Or had the years mercifully erased it from her memory?

Elinda continued.

"You don't remember? But then again... mine is probably the last voice you ever imagined hearing..."

She heard a sharp intake of breath. So Minerva had figured it out.

Elinda stood and gracefully swept around the corner to face the mirror image of herself.

"Hello sister..."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:03 pm

okay so im gonna be an evil vampire this time. feel like stirring up trouble. drake, plz plz plz NOOOOO SAPPY LOVE PARTS!!!!!! thank you. here i go.....

A dark figure disturbed the quiet city, stepping lightly over the fallen leaves. She knew she couldn't make a sound. She must enter the city unnoticed.

Lilith quietly made her way up the moonlit street.

Its been a long while since ive been in the city....

She hoped that this place would allow her more satisfaction than Alaska. A sound came from behind her. Lilith's eyes gleamed as the figure. When he got close enough she could see his face. He looked no older than 19. she turned completely around so she was facing him. then she turned back, and started tward an alley. Right as she did, she dropped one of her rings on the ground.

"Hey! You dropped something." the boy said. He sprinted tward her.

No sooner had he entered the alley she had him on the ground. If he tried to scream she would simply rip out his vocal cords. Luckily, he was to scared to speak.

"Don't worry, i'll make this quick." Lillith whispered in his ear.
"What?!" He barely managed to whisper.

Then her teeth tore through his flesh.

okay my character's name is Lilith (means of the night).

oh btw this is a pic. sry if its 2 big
Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Gothic2

Last edited by Crystal on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:25 pm

[cue vera]
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:36 pm

nice twist lauren...
now idk what im gonna put down...
shoot...
here we go.. i think : P
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I didnt reconignize the horrible voice at first, but then it hit me like a wall of ice, creeping into my veins... freezing me to the spot..

and then she was right next to me.

I lifted my gun and fired three times into her heart. The shattered fragments of bullet scraped open my left cheek and part of my neck.

Elinda nocked the gun from my trembling hands.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

take it away lauren!

crystal come and join the party anytime! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:17 pm

i was all like "cheater! she cant kill me without my permission!"
then i remembered i was immortal.

oh yeah.....

btw, great entries, both of you. this is gonna be fantastic if i dont screw it up......

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Elinda heard her twin's breath stop. Her heart skipped a beat, and then continued at a rapid, frightened speed.

The gun was still in her hand. She twisted it lightly and threw the knot of useless metal to the side. As she moved closer to Minerva, she felt the slight discomfort in her chest.

Elinda put her hand on her breast and pushed the broken skin back. There wasn't much blood, and she was able to find the bullets quickly with her nimble fingers. She looked back into Minerva's wide eyes.

"Where did this courage come from?" Elinda gently stroked the bloodly scrape on her twin's face. "The sister I remember was a coward..." She trailed off. "Maybe if things have changed...there could be a way to fix old mistakes." Her gaze slipped down to Minerva's neck. A thin chain supported a red cross. Elinda laughed.

"Joining the Hunters, are we?" The red cross was temporary protection for the soon-to-be Hunters. A full Hunter would have a black symbol etched on thier skin.

Finally Minerva spoke.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Your move Vera.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:02 pm

uhhh...
wow my brain is fried right now so lemme think...

ok i think i got it... i srry if its bad...
*******************************************************************************************************

I finally got my courage up to speak..

"And do you have a problem with that?"

I felt blood start to fall down my neck..

My hand flew to the wounded area and i backed up..

*******************************************************************************************************

yeah that was lame... if u wanna make it better lauren only change the stuff between the *
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:59 pm

I just realized there is still a dying woman in the train.

hmm.......

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"You don't have to do that Minerva....The Hunters won't give you what you need."

The woman in the subway car gasped for breath. I counted her heartbeats and the rate that i could hear her blood flowing out. My quick mind had it calculated immediatly. Four hundred fifty nine seconds to live.

Minerva had heard the gasp. "Did you...?" her face was a pure image of shock.

"Yes." I answered simply.

"Murderer!" She whispered.

"That's not a very nice thing to say to your own sister."

"You aren't my sister. Not anymore."

I laughed. How very wrong she was. How very wrong she could be. "As twins, we had a bond deeper than most people. You know you can still feel it. You didn't know that it still existed because you believed me to be dead, but if you look closer...its still there. " She paused. "It would be more powerful if you hadn't been a coward and joined me in immortal life. But I know a way we can fix that...."

Her hand went to her troat as she backed away. "No..." Her fingers fumbled for the necklace that would protect her from me.

I laughed. "It's a temporary charm, Minerva. Not as powerful as it should be. It won't work now- you delivered yourself to me. It would be different if you had stayed out of harms way, but I guess that just makes it easier for me, doesn't it?" My fangs slid from their sheathes. She tried to run, but I caught her within a second. She was no match for me.

"No, Dont!" She screamed. My fangs were at her neck, and her voice cracked as enamal pierced flesh. She struggled, but my stone hands kept her still.

I had only taken enough to weaken her when I pulled away. She looked back at me in fear, and I ran my hand down her face to comfort her.

"I'm not going to kill you." I told her without emotion. "But I'm going to give you a choice." My fangs slid over my wrist, and black blood began to drip out onto white skin.

"If you drink from me, you will join the immortal. But if you choose not to, the bond between us will simply grow stonger, and you can return to your pathetic human life."

I held my arm closer to her lips.

"Make your choice."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:08 pm

uhhh.... wow i cant think... uh...

Elinda held her bleeding wrist ever closer to my lips.

i had a decision to make, become a cold blooded murderer or try and kill her.

my eyes flicked to the woman dieing in the subway...

i realized that Elinda wanted her for some reason...

She didn't look like she was going to make it very long, and then a soft whisper said "6.3 minutes. she'd better hurry up and decide."

I smiled casually.

i cldnt think of nething else...
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:45 pm

idk. just pick one.

take the blood-
become one of the damned

dont take the blood-
walk away human, still have the option to join the Hunters, and have a stronger connection to your twin.

or i guess you could try to kill me. but seeing that you are weak and mortal and i'm unharmed, immortal, and i've recently fed on 2 humans, your chances dont look that great.....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I looked back at the train. The heartbeats had stopped. She was dead. That made two of us. The only question was if a third would join us tonight.....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:48 pm

eh..
i pik three..
it'll be funner.. and it also shows that Minerva wants both.

my eyes spotted a piece of broken pipe..
i lunged for it and grabbed it.

As Elinda pounced upon me i ran the pipe through her heart...
Second times a charm..
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:21 pm

second time's a charm....love it....

okay, here it goes....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I gasped as the metal went through my skin. I screamed in anger as I pulled it out. The metal was gone from my flesh, but the damage was done. I fell to my knees, clutching my breast. My hand was soon wet with black blood.

Minerva stood slowly, still unstable from my bite. She made her way to the door as fast as she could.

"Its not over sister!" I skreiked. "I will be back...You will choose....." My voice trailed off as the blood rose in my troat. The injury paralyzed me, and I froze on the gritty floor. Her steps faded and the train rushed by.

Minutes passed, and my clear grip on the world was fading.

I could see a masculine figure hovered over me, saying something in a vauge blur.

Then the world went black.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Act 1, Scene 2, comming up.........
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Smile
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

i stumbled my way up the stairs and out of the subway...

i knew she wasn't dead..

but she was hurt to the point that she couldn't follow me..

it would take some time for her to heal...

i tripped over a uneaven sidewalk piece and fell flat on my face..

some people around me started to laugh..

I got up growling.. cursing my terrible luck..

the necklase around my neck broke as i got up but i just left it there.. i didnt care nemore.
i just realized something..

Elinda's blood is already in Minerva's bloodstream..

minerva shot Elinda and elinda picked the bullets out of her heart right?

so that would make her fingers all bloody...

then she touches an OPEN wound in minerva's face...

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:09 pm

um..... good observation. i didn't even catch that.

hold on....
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Helose kneeled down beside me, rubbing the skin around my wound, urging the blood to flow again. My lips were still wet from his blood he had given me to heal. I was starting to regain controll of myself.

Helose sat back. "Did she?"

I sat up slowly. "No... and she's turning to the Hunters..." I stopped as I caught sight of my hand.

My black blood from the bullets.

Red blood from when I stroked her wound.

Helose followed my gaze. I looked at him. "A few drops. At most."

"Thats not enough to turn her."

I looked at my hand grinned wickedly. "But it's enough to do something........"

"We'll keep an eye on her."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Thank you vera! that astute observation just made this plot much better!
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:19 pm

yw! lol i just caught that as i thought about what to do.. lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i got back up and looked at my now scraped up hands...

I dusted them off and kept on walking...

Someone tapped me on the shoulder..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i was going to add something else but ill let u take over from here. im sure u can think up something better than my fired head can think up..

btw: my brain is fried bc ive been working on my mythology project all day. and this morning i didnt gut up until 1100... so that combo usuall fries me. : PP

oh btw2: i edited a post ... it just says that that necklase broke off and i just left it there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next