Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Day In The Life III*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-06-03

*Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:35 pm

[[holy crow, i totally forgot....lol]]

VLADMIR'S POV

The clock was ticking by, and the amplified hearing of both me and my companion. It was only reminding both of us of how long it was taking my man to retrieve Rose. It was humiliating. This man paid a hefty sum to have Rose and her blood for the night.

Another minute passed. I took a sip of the wine in front of me. Another minute passed. I stood up.

"Excuse me," I said. I left the room.

Where was he? I sent him to get her ten minutes ago.

I found him by his normal post. He told me of an attack and how Vera took care of it. He smiled stupidly as he told me how Vera had left her room.

"IDIOT!" I yelled. I calmed down as I remembered the man in the parlour. I looked back at the guard and did a quick search of his mind. I cursed. He was under mind control. And Vera was somewhere.

I pulled away from his mind and did a search of the mansion. She was still here.

I sent out a message to her.

"One final game of hunter-and-prey, my dear. Then its bedtime for you......"
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:49 am

The words of father drifted through my mind, and i rememberd the times when we used to play this when i was young. i would hide and he would try and find me. although it would be different now. i smiled.
I fogged my mind and jumped onto a beam in the ceiling. i told the light to go around me and not hit me.

i smiled as other vampires walked under me, not even knowing that i was there. a stray thought flashed through my mind.
It was of Rose, she was laying in the basement, unconcious (sp?). there was a vampire that was to feed from her tonight. she was a prisoner here. My concentration broke slightly and my body wavered slightly into being.

I kept the light off of me and i lept down from my pearch, using my mind to keep me from hitiing the floor.
I, well flew, down to the basement door. it was slightly open. noone was around and i couldn't be seen so i went in.

I found Rose at the bottom of the stairs. I picked her up. she was limp, but still living. I carried us both to my room and layed her on my bed and placed my hand on her forehead, it was almost cool to the touch.
Rose? I asked when i entered her mind.
When she didn't answer, i withdrew from her mind and opened the hidden door in my ceiling. This was the space where i could just get away and chill, so the space wasn't completely dust ridden. I layed her down on the couch and left her a note of what happened, and not to freak.

there was a knock on my door, i clouded both rose's and my minds from my father, who i knew was looking for me.

I found the shower knob (With my mind) and turned it on. The knocking instantly stopped as my father realized that i was "in the shower".

When i felt his mind recede from earshot, i opened the door and jumped down.

Tonight was not going to be an easy night.
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Vladmir's POV

I heard the noise of the shower, but from the way the water sounded as it hit the shower floor, I could tell she wasn't in there.

I turned around to call for one of my men, and I saw a woman. She was The b**** from the Coven I had tried to hunt down. What the hell was she doing here?

I sent out a quick signal to my men, and three of them circled behind her.

"Your move" I told her.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 pm

oooooooooo i wanna come kick some bad guy a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:23 pm

((wait who's the lady?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:23 pm

who? idk?????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:28 pm

((rennnnnnnnn! who's the lady about to get squashed by vladmir????))
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:35 am

((Crys, honey, that would be you!))
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 am

[[yeah. its crys.]]
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:36 pm

ohhhhhh okay okay okay. it kay if i delete the confusion posts?
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
i heard them. more guards coming from behind me. i didn't have time. i had to get to vera before she lost everything again. and rose was here. no telling what the b*****d had done to her now.

i didn't dare look behind me. i continued foward, tward safety. i found myself going faser and faster.

it wasn't until i was almost there that i saw a vision. i would get ambushed. i stopped dead in my tracks, and waited for the guards to seize me. there would be less pain this way...
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:29 pm

When i got rose situated, i jumped down, and caught myself before i hit the floor, because the shower was still going.
a bit of a memory or a thought entered my head.
i saw them coming for me. they would seize me. i wanted to run on but i stopped. it was Chris she was going to get caputred.

I told the light not to hit me and then i ran from the room.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Vladmir's POV

The woman stood down easily. She was very smart.

I spoke to one of my men.
"Tell my friend upstairs that something has come up and he will not be able to drink from Rose tonight. Offer him one of the servant girls and assure him that he will get his money's worth at a later time." I shifted my eyes to my captive, and then gave orders to another man.

"Go into my study and find the chemical marked 9739. I believe its time to test it out..." I smiled at my captive.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:55 pm

i searched for an answer as to what the chemical did. bu vladmir was smart. he blocked out any possible clues. he looked at me and smiled pleasantly.

"you're a smart one.." he said. "it causes less work for everyone this way."

i didn't give him the satifcation of seeing me cringe. i didn't dare utter a word. on the outside, i looked calm. however, internally, my mind was screaming for me to fing a way out. i scanned every possible place for an escape. i searched for vera. peter. ana. rose. anyone who could get me out of this.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:10 pm

oh oh oh here i come to the rescue!!!!!!!! cuz im the only one not lame enough to be captured yet!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"chris no!!!!!!"
i had a vision. being new to this kind of thing i was freaked out.
"calm down leise and tell me whats wrong" said peter
"chris has been captured and its up to us to save everyone........."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:01 pm

hahahaha aww little superhero hallz!
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
for what seemed like eternity, i had a staring contest with the devil. i wouldn't dare take my eyes off of him, and he knew it was wse to keep an eye on me. he could kill me with one hand, but i would be able to see how he would go about it and escape before it happened.

not a single word was uttered between us. while i stood rock solid, vladmir seemed quite relaxed.

well yeah, i thought. its not his life at stake. he just captured his prize animal. why wouldn't he be happy?

as if suddenly realizing i had been standing, he gestured to me.

"christina, why don't you have a seat, my dear?" he said, im a mocking voice.
i refused to speak.
"now lets not be rude."

he snaped his fingers, and the guards holding onto me shoved me to the ground. i landed hard on my side. it was a miracle nothing was broken. i managed to get up on my knees before another guard pushed me own again.

it was a game for them, seeing me hit the ground like a flimsy doll. i cringed as another guard grabed my face in his hand and throw me to the side.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:35 pm

I knew that Chris was indanger, but i could hear her telling me that this was the only way. she started telling me about this chemical, but the connection was terminated.

I stopped. there was no point in going to her. i would just get found out. I rushed back to my room and actually took a shower for real this time to sell my story. I told myself that i had to act completely clueless. This wasn't going to be easy if i had to sit next to my murderer father.

A dark cloud entered my mind, i started forgetting things. Rose said that this would happen. I quickly contacted her and told her that i was forgetting once again. i knew that i couldn't tell Chris because Vladmir would pull it out of her. i tried to take all memories of me from her min...

I looked down at myself. I was all wet. I must have taken a shower. wow, i must be getting old if i keep forgetting things that i just did. I chuckled to myself and plopped down on my bed and started to read one of my many Stephen King books.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Muhahahahaha.. the completely clueless Vera returns!
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:19 pm

(Vera. Rose is down and out. and you can expect her to stay that way. If clueless vera happens to forget that she is locked in an attic, you are going to be so sorry.....)

Vladmir

I watched as my men injected the serum into my victim. It was very satisfying to finally have a victory over the annoying B****.

She gasped as the liquid hit her blood. Her eyes lost focus and she became limp. I waited a few minutes until the first reaction wore off. Finally, she looked back at me. It was obvious that she was trying not to show fear.

"What...What did you...?" She started.

"This chemical is a neat little drug. When it touches a person's brain through their blood, it changes the brain patterns involving control. In short, now I have the ability to control you mentally. It doesn't leave the system without being subjected to its sister chemical, which i have locked up tight. So what I want you to do is leave this mansion, and take all your friends. When I need you again, I will call for you, but until then, do not tell your friends of your new impairment. You may leave."

She stood up obediently, and I could see her frightened look as her body moved without her consent.

"Goodbye," I said cheerfully as she walked away to collect her friends.

Vladmir's Mind Control 101-

- He can control a person just by thinking or saying a command
- The person still has all memories (ex. even though i told her to not tell anyone about this, she still remembers it)
- The only way this can be "cured" is if the victim is injected with a second chemical that reverses the effects of the first one.
-If the command involves information that the person does not know, the person will suddenly know the needed information. (Ex. If i say to collect your friends, you will know the location of all your friends, even if they happen to be hidden in a certain *cough* vera's *cough* room.)

PS. since i just said
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 pm

ren u need to clear that with crys because u dont have the power to control her character
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:07 pm

(I'm not going to control her much. She can do whatever she wants when Vladmir hasnt given her a command. Kinda "Ella Enchanted". I just want to give him a motive to let you guys go already. If he can just call her back (and have her bring her friends) anytime he wants to, he doesn't have to worry about chasing you children all around his mansion. I mean, you might break something expensive....)
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:07 pm

((hey i don't mind. they story was taking to long))
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

i looked straight ahead, terrified. my limps moved at their own will, while my mind screamed at them, trying to control them. it was odd. like being numb, yet i could feel the chilling breeze touch my skin. i walked briskly tward an upstairs corridor. i wondered silently where i was going.

i watched my legs move. up the stairs, my hand grasping the hand rail. down the hall. through the door...

i found myself in an empty room. i suddenly looked up at a corner in the ceiling. as if i knew someone was there. suddenly someone fell out of thin air.

"rose!" i cried.
"chris? what are you doing here? the guards... vera..." she said, her eyes searching mine for an answer.
"come on, we have to go. now."

suddenly i was running, practically dragging rose AND VERA behind me. before i knew it, i was in the woods near the exit. i suddenly looked up, without telling myself to, and saw analiese. ahead of her, peter. i looked behind me at the huge castle standing tall blocking out the rising moon.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

wait was i supposed 2 get vera too? if so someone can edit my post. but ONLY to let me get her too
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:42 pm

VLADMIR's POV

I smiled as I watched them go. They were puppets for me now. The woman I controled was powerful. She could bring them to me at anytime. And now they can be lured into false security......

But it was best that they think they are escaping on their own terms. I signaled my men to me.

"Go after them," I instructed. "Fight them, but let them get away. Let them injure one of you. They must think they have won." I smiled as the men went out on their orders. "Even though the real winner is clear.

"Check...."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 pm

we all were running. trees flying past us. the night air cold on our faces. suddenly, footsteps. following us with a quickening pace. i knew instantly it was them.

a vision entered my mind. vladmir had sent them, i could see his face, sporting the most terrifying look i had ever witnessed. i shivered. suddenly, i hit a wall. a dark, tall, wide wall. the vision wouldn't let me go past. i knew there was something more to it, but i couldn't see it.

by now, everyone else had stopped.

"what's wrong, chris?" ana asked me, stepping closer.

i didn't have time to answer. for right at that moment, vladmirs guards were upon us.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm

I was running with them.
I didn't know why we were running but it felt right.
Some of father's guards came up on us and started attacking some of the people around me. i just stood there, i mean, don't want to get in trouble! last time i almost killed one of his guards he locked me in the basement.
we stood only a few pases apart. it was funny, like one of those old western movies.
bow wah wahh... i thought, and laughed to myself.
the woman named Chris turned around to look at me like an idiot. no doubt she heard me think that. i smiled.

the guards came rushing at us. the woman next to me took two steps ahead of everyone and started to toarch one of them. i figured i would have some fun and i through one of them against the tree and held him there. Chris, got one pinned to the ground and then it was only me and the woman next to me against three others. i turned to her and smiled.
"Let's do this Vera." she said. i regonized her voice from somewhere... where was it? one of the guards caught me off guard and nocked me down, setting his friend against the tree free. the moved in on the other woman and i sat up slightly and opened up the ground so they were buried up to their knees. the woman they w... Analese. that was her name. how do i know that?! well she toarched them and Chris helped me up.

we made a break for it.
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
i'm assuming someone is carring Rose, or is she woken up yet>
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:55 pm

dont forget peter! haha lol he can just be staring in2 space
v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v

vera was back. well... almost. she had even fought off the guards, which had me stumped. if vladmir had couded her mind with some sort of brain do-hickey, why wouldn't he want her on his side?

and then there was that wall. that had never happened before. never. and that scared me. if vladmir had controled my limbs to go to somewhere....

.....could he control my power too?

this life was getting so complicated.

v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v<^>v
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 pm

drake doesnt post ne more so i kinda figured he was still in a hole somewhere. : P
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Day In The Life III*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next