Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:59 pm

((i know its done that 2 me b4 too. it frikin suxxxxxxx!))

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
we eventually reached what i was assuming was her house. i slowly landed upon the roof, careful not to mess it up.

"girl, youve got to make better friends. the one youve got now is to blood-sucking bad *ss for me"
"he... i.... i dont know how this happened..." i replied, catching my breath.

what the heck had happened? my friend comes back from the dead, only to turn into a leech and try to eat me? this world had turned out to be a lot more complicated that id thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:40 am

((i know how you feel. i was filling out a form on deviant art today and i messed up one thing, and it erased the whole thing! gosh.))

I walked into the castle. i stood at the door waiting for Jason to run down stairs, i knew he knew i was here. like clockwork, he was infront of me, asking a million questions at a mile a mintute.

"Are you done?" i interruped, i was irritated and tired.

he stopped talking and looked at me worriedly.

"I'm going to bed, i am fine. Chill. I'm going to go find those two girl tomorrow and maybe look for the vamp. Who knows!" i shrugged and walked off. i could feel his shocked expresion at the last thing i said. in spite of the terrible day i had i laughed. I plopped down on a near by couch and fell asleep even before my head hit the pillow, or the armrest in this case.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what Renee does to finish up the day. Since both of your characters are together you can figure out what you two do for the rest of the 'day' lolz. wow i'm so bipolar. (its 1:40am now) =)
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:34 pm

ok well im kinda not so mad anymore so im gonna try to remember wat my first post said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAYLA
"where r we?" asked Tevy

"We r at the "safe" house, hopefully it will be far enough away to loose that effi.....um...ur friend." I said trying to watch my language around Tevy. He was her friend after all.

"well first things first" I said"we need to get Lucian and Renee here now"

"How do we do that?" Tevy asked "i am NOT flying all the way back."

"I have an idea" I said. "Trust me I would not have you fly all the way back to god knows where just to have to fly all the way back here afterwords"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LUCIAN
The fight went on for what seemed like forever. The vampire losing strength with every lunge.

"Give up yet?" I asked ever so sarcastically. Layla would be proud, I thought to myself, She was always the more sarcastic of us two.

"You wish" He said with growing intensity. "I will not loose her again, who knows what that B**** is doing to her right now!"

I could tell he was pissed and getting stronger with rage but no one spoke of my sister in such a manner. I was blind with rage and with one jump he was down and out cold. [haha out cold] Then i heard a familiar voice im my ear.... it was Layla.

"Lucian... come to the safe house.....and bring Renee we need to talk she is in trouble...."

At that moment I knew that this renee wasnt in trouble....she was in grave danger. When that vamp comes to we would all be his targets for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:18 pm

we had snuck in the window of the house. i paced back and fourth along the dark hard-wood floors. layla had left for a minute to get lucian back. i wondered what he would be like.

to think, just 2 days ago i was walking alone in the woods with nothing to do and no vampires or werewolves interacting with me...

just then, layla returned.

"well?" i asked.
"he should be back soon." she replied.

Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 pm

I lay in the chair, half awake, half asleep, when someone began to pick me up. I looked up, out of my trance now, to see a man, it wasn't Jason. I started to say something when he covered my mouth. I started to squirm when he began to explain himself.
"Don't wriggle. I'm Lucain, Layla's brother ((correct me if i'm wrong)). Layla and Tevy need you with them. Their afraid if the vampire finds you that he will kill you without thinking." He said soothingly.

"What vampire?" Jason said from behind him. Lucain dropped me in suprise, apparently he didn't expect to be in the presecne of other vampires. I hit the floor with a thud and a groan. Jason looked at me and then back at Lucian."I'm going to ask you again, lycan, What vampire?" Lycan, he was a werewolf?! God what crazy world did i fall into?!

Lucian began to explain himself, apparentlly knowing that he wasn't going to make it out of the house with that information still in his head. Jason just stood there taking his tale all in. Occasionally looking at me with worry, as if to say, what have you gotten yourself into this time?

"I'm telling you the truth, you can ask Renee here." He guestured to me.

"Yes, its true." i said flatly.

"You Pissed off a vampire. Great." he said. "Renee come here please."
I got up and walked/limped to him (the floor is hard!). He swung me up on his back. i yelped in suprise.

"Lucian, lead the way." When lucain gave him a look, he said. "I protect her. Now, GO!"

Lucian quickly changed and we zipped off after him.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:32 pm

[[ok, i'm going to follow along, but i wont come in yet, because i'm about to go away from internet for a few days. after that, i'll make up a character and add them in. btw, halle, your brother in wolf form is sexy.]]
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:24 pm

nonononono. its toooooo late in the stry to add more ppl. if u wanted to b in it u should have started at the begining not waited until the bluming climax
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:32 pm

((halle, i think she can jump in whereever. and were not even to the climax yet.))
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:36 pm

but if she wanted to b in it she should have joined in at the begining! its not cool that we start it and come up with a story that no one else wants to get in and then once it gets cool they start piling in!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:02 am

((that just means we r so awesome that we made this storu so interesting that ppl want to join))

((more of a compliment if you ask me))

((so what should we vote or whatever? idrc to be honest))
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:06 am

((Guys, I'm sorry, but with Ren. Fest. Costumes and blah, I wasnt able to commit to a RP. if you want me to sit out, i can wait for another one. its ok. The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 999542 ))
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:07 am

(((Totally off, but why do we always come up with a character named Jason? Is it the same guy? He's a vamp in both.........

Weird.)))
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 am

------------------------------------------------------------
"make yourself at home. we have some time to kill. no pun intended" layla said, chuckling at her joke.

i winced.

"sorry." layla said, when she noticed my expression. "dont worry, he wont kill ur friend. just rough him up a bit so we have time to lay low for a bit while we figure things out."

i nodded, and relaxed on a nearby couch.

"i know." i replied. "i should be terrified of him now....but he's still family."
---------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 am

((Halle i'm waiting for you to control lucian on the way 2 ur house... because i dont know where it is..
))
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm

LUCIAN
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geez that stupid vampire sure is pushy, I should probably tell Layla that he came along. She wont be happy....but then again knoeing my sister she will probably think hes handsome then ill have to surely kill himi thought to myself as I made my way back to the safe house with Renee and "The Vampire" on my tail. Literaly.

*a couple hours later*

"Lucian!" Layla shouted and ran to meet us as we came within hearing distance of the house.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------
KORBIN:

id forgotten what it was like to have the s**t beat out of me. it had surely been a while since an opponent, or 3, had beaten me.

this one was different. i had heard of these wolf people before. lycans. but i had never met one face to face. let alone battle one. they were very powerful. very skilled and perfect with each movement.

something turned inside of me. a mix of feelings. rage, desire, hatred, and confusion. the kind you have after you wake up from a long sleeep and have no idea where you are or whats going on..

*.^+,*~*.^+,*~*.^+,*~*.^+,*~*.^+,*~*.^+,*~*.^+,*~

TEVY:

layla and i talked for a few hours. well she did. i was still unable to speak above a whisper. it seems not talking for all this time had weakened my vocal chords a bit. i mostly stayed sitting in the open window. i was used to being caged in but i proferred to be able to look outside.

suddenly, in the middle of telling me about some special she had seen on tv, she rose silenty to her feat. she froze, as if she was sensing a change in the atmosphere. she moved beide me and looked out the window.

"whats wrong?" i asked timidly. i was still on edge from earlier.
"theyre back." she murmered, motioning a short distance away from the forest opening.

she proceeded to hop out the window onto the roof. i followed obediently, and lifted us off the roof and safelty onto the ground.

layla bolted tward her brother whi9le i drifted silently behind a few feet above the ground.

"lucian!" she shouted once he was in view.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 pm

LAYLA

"hello Renee." I said after greeting my brother. "Who is this and why are you on his back....???...Nevermind I DO NOT wanna know" I said in a very joking manner

"this is." Renee started out but was cut off by the handsome stranger.

"Im jason" he said "and you must be layla. renee has told me much about you" He smiled and i saw those terrible fang like teeth.

"well lucian and i really have to talk so um.....bye" i said grabbing my brother by the arm and dragging him back to the house
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:02 pm

after layla and lucian were out of sight, renee turned to me.

"jason, this is tevy. she's the one that attracted the crazed visitor i told you about." she said.

she had an almost grave tone to her voice. we were all still shooken up by korbon. me more than the others. i was dumfounded now. it seemed so long ago when i was simply walking around the forest listening to the wind hit the leaves of the ancient trees towering above me. to think it was just a week ago pretty much...

"how noce to meet you, tevy." jason said, eyeing my wings. "so you are a.... bird woman?"
"we profer to be called angels." i said, chuckling softly.
"we?" renee asked. "i mean, you said that creature from earlier used to be but he isnt one now is he?"
"well.. no i guess not." i realized.

just when someone from my past had shown up, someone else from the present shows up to reveal just how alone i truly am...

Last edited by Crystal on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : other entry was too short)
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:23 pm

"Lucian david! why on earth did u bring a vampire here?" I asked my brother with rage cracking my voice.

"She was with him Lay, i couldnt bring her alone."

As lucian told me the story of jason pushy invite to join renee I heard Renee and jason walk tword the house with Tevy softly sobbing in the distance. i hoped that for her sake that I was the only one who heard her. I walked over to her and softly placed a caring arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:15 pm

"you okay?" layla said softly.
i nodded.
"everythings just seemed to shift within the last few days..." i managed to get out.

she didnt say anything, but pulled me into a hug. it took me off giard for a second. i wasnt used to people touching me. but it helped. after i calmed down we headed back tward her house. i looked up to see her brother waiting for us.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:52 pm

LUCIAN

"Hey Tevy ,....I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to go see the waterfall. It really is beautiful this time of year"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(crys u can write the waterfall scene or say no. it dont matter)
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:33 pm

((ill wait till later. build it up))

------------------------------------------------------------------
"uhhh sorry, um lucian. im a little tired..." i reploed just barely above a whisper.

i was. it had been a long time since i had even remembered sleeping. id look for a spot near their house. maybe even the roof.

"sure thats fine. ha i dont blame you. first few days in this town and you get ur own posessive vampire-bird-man after you." he said smiling.
"tev if your tired ill make u a place up in the attic if you want." layla said.
"uhh sure that'll be fine." i said.

i was really starting to like layla.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:07 pm

LAYLA

"Alright. Come on Tevy." I said seeing how disappointed my brother was. I could see that he really liked Tevy but I knew she wasnt ready for any of that "stuff". "

When we got to the attic i decided to learn more about my new riend. I was hoping she didnt think that i was annoying or anything....I actually hoped that she liked me because she needed a friend.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 pm

"layla, can i ask you something?" i said all the sudden.

she looked up from making up my bed. she seemed suprised id actually spoken in normal volume.

"sure tev go ahead."
"im sorry if its too personal or a touchy subject, but... how exatly did you find out you were... what you are?"
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:25 pm

LAYLA

I had never been asked that question before....I guess i got oddly quiet because Tevy started appoligizing very quickly.

"Tevy....stop appoligizing. its no big deal. if u want to hear the wholy sory it might take a little time. Its not a happy story...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomness! O.o :: Cool Stuff :: Role Play!-
Jump to: