Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Life after Forks

Go down 
+5
EsmeCullen
mrs.black
_subatomic
Ren Cullen
Vera_RavensBlood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Life after Forks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:44 pm

okay. so bella (ren) is all nervous. is she a vampire yet? if not than rosalie is still hoping she will change her mind. she is nicer to bella, but edward can still tell that she dislikes bella's desicion to turn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Katie
fall down two flights of stairs and out a window
Katie

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:51 pm

well that is not a story those are overviews of emotions
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kans518
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Bella was turned a month ago. She and Edward were going to go off alone, but the rest of the Cullens wanted to be with them cus they love them both so much...idk....

There is a problem, however. Bella hated blood when she was a human, and now it is worse. She has to have blood, so she will wait until she cant stand it and the vampire instincts take over. when that side takes over, the human side of her wont know what she is doing. but as soon as she has enough blood for the insticts to calm down and let her human side come out, she hates blood. usually this happens right as she is drinking blood. Edward knows there is nothing he can do to help, so he will stand by as she hunts and come to her as soon as he sees her human side come back.

they live in the Canadain wilderness with the other Cullens.

Bella has a power, but I'm not telling you what it is yet!

ok, so Bella and Edward came back to the house to the rest of the Cullens.

go from there!
Back to top Go down
Katie
fall down two flights of stairs and out a window
Katie

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:00 pm

yeah good luck with that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kans518
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:43 pm

she notices rosalie standing silently off to the side. she still hasn't forgiven bella for turning.
she hasn't been very scocial at all, lately. except to emmet, carsile, and esme. bella still isn't as beautiful as rosalie, but is glad to finally catch up to edward with her vampire beauty.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:39 pm

Alice is wherever... bring me in... Crystal/Ren...
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:27 pm

Alice comes down the stairs of the house as Bella and Edward walk in. Suddenly, Edward looks confused.

Alice hugs Bella.
"I had a vision!" she excalimed. She had been having trouble with visions lately, and they were getting less frequent.....
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:49 pm

(alice- go! it doesnt matter what the vision is. i have no plans- i was just pulling you in)
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:07 pm

(oh ok sorry!)
"I saw the Volturi coming! tomarro!" i looked to Edward. (if noone is edward i'll be edward.. as long as Ren doesnt want to be him.)
"Edward i know that you were going to wait until later, but you have to change her now!" my face went from excitement to urgency as i recalled the vision
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:09 pm

vera.....I already said i was turned...but we can back up the story if you want....i dont care.

and yes, i want to be edward.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:16 pm

REn.. if you look at the very first post i say that Bella isnt a vamp yet.. and you are now edward.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:21 pm

o. sorry. but ppl wanted me to start it...and i just picked the first thing i wanted it write about.

ignore my other post, i'll put it back in the story later.

so are we still in forks?
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:22 pm

yes we are its like 2 whole weeks before the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:26 pm

ok, so lets pick up after the first chapter of Breaking Dawn. Bella gets a new car, and Alcie fits her for her wedding dress.

she goes back to the cullen's house the next day, and Alcie says she has that vision about the volturi.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:27 pm

ok cool that works
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:48 pm

i take is rosalie is still there?

i have not yet grown used to the fact that bella will become one of us. not that i mind. i want edward to be happy. but i still want her to forget us and continue being a human. i would give just about anything to be in her place and be human. but i knew that would never happen. and deep in my mind i knew i was happier here, with emmet.

but as alice talked of the volturi, i began wishing i was human. i would no longer have to cringe in fear of the european family. if they came here and bella was not a vampire, there would surely be a battle. and i knew emmet would surely be a part of it.

i did not want bella to be a vampire. how foolish of her to want to become one of us! but at the same time, i knew it was the right thing. if she were to stay human, she would be destroyed by the volturi, and not one of us wanted to have to see edward's face if she were to die.

next!
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:20 pm

(lets say everyone is here except Carlise. he's at work)

Bella's POV

"Edward," I said softly.
Tension leaked out of his words. "There has to be another way."
I looked in his eyes. The gold revealed everything he was feeling. Determination. Panic.
Fear.
I put my hand on his. "It has to happen. I wish we had more time, but..."
"I know," he said. He pulled me into a hug and closed his eyes. I could practicly hear the thoughts rush through his head.
He didn't move as he spoke.
"Alice, get Carlisle from the hospital. We don't have much time."
He pulled back and looked at me. Then he looked at his brothers.
"Get in the car. We're going to La Push."

Edward's POV

I reminded myself yet again to relax my hands on the wheel. The metal was so fragile...
Jasper and Emmett didn't have many thoughts, and I was glad for their consideration- I had enough thoughts to deal with in my own head.
Help him... I caught a bit of Jasper's thinking.
Calm flooded over me, soothing my mind. I looked over at him and smiled weakly.
"The pack won't like this," I said. "We have to break the treaty. There isn't enough time to get Bella away, and I won't turn her on the road."
I stopped the car on the boarder.
Getting their attention wouldn't be hard. The after effects might not be so good, however.
I stepped onto their territory and waited.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:39 pm

((ren i'm going to be with you in the car...))
I wipped out my cell and called carslie.
my words were short and quick--"Carslie, i had a vision and the Volutri are coming tomarro. we need you home." i hung up before he could say anything.

I jumped into the car with Edward and Bella. Since they were going to La Push to break the treaty, they might need help.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:45 pm

vera, stop backing up in the story. it confuses things.

ok. Edward has stepped onto the La Push werewolf territory. the others wait behind him. only one vampire needs to break the line for them to know. they'll come soon.....

*hint hint* someone whose character is a werewolf, this would be a great time to come in.

by the way, is anyone Jacob? cus i think i know someone who might want to be.....
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:23 pm

(ok the only person who is a werewolf is cemone and she's Leah... i can be Jacob if you want...)
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:53 pm

who do you want 2 b jacob, ren?

i decided to work on the cars to distract my raging thoughts. i knew they would need some when they returned. maybe they could use them to run over the dogs............but i knew that would never happen. edward and bella would never allow it. i was still wishing bella would have made the right choice and stayed human, but i knew that wasn't an option anymore. the volturi were coming tomarrow to check if she was one of us yet.

my thoughts just couldn't stay with the cars. they constantly drifted back to emmet. i knew he could easily control a few puppies, but the whole pack? he has edward and alice with him. he isn't alone. i kept reminding myself. i knew i should be there. i had to make sure he and the rest of them would be alright. esme could watch things here. i knew one of those wolves couldn't get past us. i slammed down the hood, and took off as fast as i could go. i had to get to emmet before it started.

Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:15 pm

(who wants to be a werewolf?)
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:39 pm

(ren, i'll be jacob for the time being...)
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:17 pm

(ok, go ahead.

Technically, he ran away, but lets pretend he didn't. unless someone else has a better way to bring him back.)
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:06 pm

(ok well just pretend that he didnt run away to make it easier... has Edward stepped over the treaty line yet?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life after Forks   Life after Forks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life after Forks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next