Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*DAY IN THE LIFE II*

Go down 
+2
Vera_RavensBlood
Crystal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

*DAY IN THE LIFE II* Empty
PostSubject: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:28 pm

OKAY HERE R THE RULES:
  • no sappy love scenes

• no coming back to life

• drake ur alive again

• need permission to kill someone's character

• no sappy love scenes

• try to no wrise a long page

okay GO DIEGO! GO!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:54 pm

Christina is my only character now

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i couldn't stop thinking. not that that was a bad thing. it's just that it hurt to. okay that made me sound even more like a dumb *ss

its been a year, christina. the Voice said

yeah i know. i replied out loud.

talking to yourself is never a good sign.

just because they are gone doesn't mean they are gone forever. the Voice said.

just because the creepy Voice in my head says they we are going to have a jolly reunion like something off of a Disney movie doesnt mean we are. i said. out loud again.

it had been a year. since the war and crap went down. i had even gained a new companion. the Voice. the really annoying Voice that started talking and hadn't shut up when i left them. i saw them planing to track me down, but they knew they couldn't. visions could come in habdy when you were running from your friends.

it wasn't that i wanted to leave, its that i had to. i couldnt bear to look into their eyes after what had happened to garrison. i hated their look of pity. and the hint of expression that i was at fault. it wasn't my fault the b*st*rd had went and got himself killed, trying to be a hero and all. i was heartbroken, yes. but not anymore. wounds heal fast on a vampire.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

okay so GO! DIEGO! GO!
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:22 am

it felt like it had been forever ago since i had seen the others

they were now looking for Christina who had run away for some apparent reason...

it wasnt that i didnt care, it was more that 'if she needs 2 be alone, she gets to be alone.'

a massive snowflake landed on my nose, interrupting my thought process...

"Snow? in Italy?" i muttered to myself. i looked up at the muggy grey clouds, they seemed like they were having fun dotting the earth with white.

"Venere attesa su!" (Venus! wait up!)

i flinched at the name, i had to completely redo my life so a new name was manditory...

i stopped and waited for my human friend, Danae.

"Tu passeggiata veloce!" (you walk fast!) she said

I laughed.

"IO fare non passeggiata veloce , io giusto bisogno verso essere eliminato di questo freddo. io pensiero lo fu presunto verso essere tiepido in Italia!" i shivered
(I do not walk fast, i just want to be out of this cold. i thought it was supposed to be warm in Italy!)

"Lo solito Ÿ! non so che Ÿ su con questo tempo" she shrugged(It usually is! i do not know what is up with this weather)

i sighed...

a fierce wind blew through the buildings, a couple, ice scated on the frozen canals of Venice.

and with that wind brought a smell....

a familiar smell....

"Christina." i muttered.

"che Tu sapere io inscatolare non parlare inglese!" (what? you know i cannot speak english!)

"Devo andare. Questo è importante" (i have to go. this is important)

i ran off clearing the snow from the ground with my mind...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hahaha i no u h8 me. All translations are in ().
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Crystal wrote:
OKAY HERE R THE RULES:
  • no sappy love scenes

• no coming back to life

• drake ur alive again

• need permission to kill someone's character

• no sappy love scenes

• try to no wrise a long page

okay GO DIEGO! GO!

I really don't thing there will be any of that anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:29 pm

alright.. i'll jion in

* pulls out a old worn notebook and opens to certain page, takes out pen*

Day 374,

It's been a few more days than a year now...
I stayed in the form of the ghost until I found that i was slowly coming back to a physical thing.
That was halfway through this past time without everything, and everyone.
The fight took everything, my life, my body, my love.
We realized nothing more could happen while I stay in this state of translucentness.
I was nothing, she was the only one who could see me, but I was seen as a faint outline to others, or one.
Which proves that the process of becoming more than a ghost and becoming physical again had already
begun that early.
I was different when I started coming back, though. I was battle-scarred, and permanent burns were
everywhere on my body.
I wore long clothes, again torn and battered.
And I drank from anything that breathed around me, anything with a beating heart.

May 27, 5:49 A.M.
Peter.

I need to find them, running away wasn't the brightest idea I've had, and I think now it was a huge mistake, that can still be fixed.

I started working on a plan to find someone, anyone I knew in my former life.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:18 pm

just a reminder to anyone, drake.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i really missed them, but i needed to be alone. i was over everything, but perhaps i was simply sick of the reminders. of the war, garrison, and just how it had been before.

the snow was getting tough to cross now. why was it snowing in italy anyway? the mountain i was climbing seemed to be made entirely of ice. this was the first time i had ventured onto the Dolomite mountains. and i could see why.

gosh im glad im not human. i thought.

if you were you would be dead right now. its way below zero now that you are close to the top. said the Voice.

i was still not used to having someone talking to me inside of my thoughts, but i had to admit, its kept me sane. things get lonely when your by yourself on the top of a freezing mountain. finally i reached the highest point. circled the place until i found the cave i was looking for. you wouldn't know it was a cave just by looking at it. the opening was a large hole in the ground. you had to jump down to enter. once i got inside, i inspected the place. it was breathtaking how the ice had formed crystal-like coverings on the walls.

welcome home, christina the Voice said.

and then i was thrown into the wall.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:42 pm

I ran towards the smell

it was her...

but she would see me coming..

i clouded my thoughts as i once had and ran even faster

"Mi scusi! Mi scusi!" i said as i ran through a throng of people.

she was headed over the mountians.. the Dolomite mountains... also known as the Gap Of No Return.

great.

I slid down a slope and almost into a hole.

i ducked into the hole and saw black blood on the wall...

and a body on the floor..
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:32 pm

niceeeeeee Very Happy
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"why hello christina. what a pleasant suprise." the other vampire said.
"how, how do you know my name?" i barely whispered. i felt my face in the darkness. my hand came back wet.
"i believe we met during the war." he said.
"if by met do you mean i kicked your *ss?" i said, leaning onto the wall. my arfm had been broken. i knew i wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight.
"if thats the ay you want to put it, then yes. you were the one who gave me this." he said, pointing to the long scar on his face where my teeth had torn through his flesh.

he circled me for a fes seconds, then smiled.

"i was also the one who took out your poor garrison. that was great fun." he laughed. i tried to make a leap for his neck, but he was faster. he was suddenly on top of me. clawing at my face, neck, and anywhere else he could get to. i tried to defend myself, but it was hopeless. i screamed as he bit me again and again on my arms. i was going to die.

suddenly he was off of me. i could barely see through the blood covering my face. i heard the struggle, and knew there was someone else in the cave. i heard the snarls echo off the caves. i tried to get up, but my arm was burning. all of me was burning actually. the pain was horrible. suddenly, i heard a sickening snap, and the snarls were cut off.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
take it away veronica Smile
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:50 pm

I figured I'd search north, for any signs of anyone, or anything linking me back.
Things were different, that was for sure.
I had realized over the past few months that this ghostly-ness that had ungulfed my life in the firey pits of hell and forced me to live alone concealed from the outside world had actually helped more than I ever dreamed it would.

I had gotten a power, all to myself, no one else had it. It was depressing, being alone, but amazing being alone at the same time.

I love this power.
The chance to have anything I ever wanted, at my fingertips..I'm like God, but more closely related to satin.

All i had to do was to imagine myself with something, or someone, or somewhere.
It has flaws, though.
It doesn't work with anything from my former life, I cannot find anyone with it, and cannot go to any place, and any major thing in that can help me with my search is blocked also.
So I have to find something that wasn't major, but can still help...

Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:38 pm

I snapped his neck and drove a stake through his heart.

it wouldnt kill him but it wouldnt be able to move or use his power, if he had one.

"figlio di puttana" i muttered. (son of a b*tch)

I ran over to Christina.

"Christina.. Christina!." i shook her softly. she wouldnt move.

I ran my hand over her face, it was disfugured and covered in blood.

"merda." (ox poop)
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:42 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"christina! wake up!" the Voice screamed.
"no." i thought. "it will hurt if i wake up."
"christina!" the Voice screamed.

but it wasn't the Voice. it was someone else calling my name. it was

"vera?" i said barely at a whisper. my whole body was in pain.
"oh thank gosh!" she said. "are you okay?"
"my arm....my face....how did you find me?" i managed to get out. then everything went black.

next thing i knew, i was overcome by pain. not as bad as i has earlier endured, but bad. i was still in the cave. but in a different spot. i could sense someone else in the room.

yes, its vera. said the Voice. she's been cleaning you up.

i felt my face. my arm burned as i moved it again. my face was no longer wet. vera had whiped off most of the blood. there were no scars except on my arms where he had bit me. that was good. i did a mental check of myself.

all limbs? check
all fingers and toes? chech and check
no blood? check
no internal damage? check
creep Voice in my head? check
confusion? check

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:52 pm

i lifted up Christina carefully and ran her from the cave, not knowing if there was any other vampires here. she was heavier than i expected and had to use my power to help. my mind strained. i had not used my power this much and for this long since the war..

"Christina.. a little help please?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:45 am

seriously. me? heavy? girl, please. lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"sorry. im still weak. i'll try." i said as she slowed to a stop. i could barely stand. "just go back." i said, defeated.
"no. there could be others in there. the place is huge. im taking you back." she said.
"back were?" i asked.
"you'll see."

my thoughts were interrupted by another vision. i expected it to be of where vera was taking me, but it wasn't. it was of peter. he was coming here to try and find us.

"turn around." i told vera.
"why?"
"becuz peter's alive. and he's on his way here. now."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha drake here u come!
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 am

...lol srry!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter.
he was dead.
then he was 'alive'.
i havnt seen him since the war.
he has to be dead.

i searched her mind to find out where to go...

but i was confronted by pain...

I accidently dropped her and staggered back...

"What... Is in your head!?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok now its time 4 drake
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:57 pm

You know what's funny, this power it gave me, this go anywhere I want when i want and when I think of it power, all it does is put a huge arron in the sky in the direction of the thing I'm looking for.
I can still fly as I could in the past.
So I though of my old home, my cave from way back when, where I secluded myself from the world, as I have now.
The arrow came up and I followed it east.

It brought me to a mountaintop, covered with ice, everywhere.

Must have been a climate change, I don't remember any ice, but it has been a year since I've been back here.

And I heard it, it was faint, but surely there.

A crash, an explosion, or that's what it sounded like anyway.

I walked closer, until the arrow was pointing directly down. I looked at it, and it disappeared.
I got on the ground, quietly, and tried to sneak over to the edge of my former home.
I saw two people, and one other lying on the ground, not dead, but still, very, very, still.
One, the healthier of the two it seems, was helping the weaker one up.

Then they spoke.

"christina! wake up!" My heart skipped a beat, it couldn't have been...
I sat, of layed there, for what seemed a really long time. I was stunned.

But, Christina ran away, how did vera find her, where are the others? Who is that? He seems to not be on our side from the looks of the blood falling from Christina's face...

I pulled out a rag, and a bottle, and a match. the rag was for Christina's face and body, while the bottle and match were for the guy on the ground.

I jumped into the cave, with my hood up, concealing my face from the others.
I dumped the bottle on the man, and he looked up at me with eyes full of terror, and i lit the match on the edge of my boot and dropped it onto him, watching him burn alive. His face seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it.

As I watched him burn, the others had notcied my entrance.

"Hello, Peter,"
I turned around, pulled off my hood, and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:44 pm

yay u posted!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
as we re-entered the cave, i could smell the flesh burning. smoke filled the cave, escaping through the large entrence. vera saw him first.

"oh my gosh." she whispered.
"see? i told you he was alive." i said, trying to smile.

he had his body half turned tward us, and was staring wide-eyed at the scars on my arms. he was very different. he wasn't social anymore. i wondered what had happened to him. i still had blood on my face, so i must have looked horrible.

"did he do this to you?" peter asked, turning his head to the burning corpse.
"yes. he--" i started.
"how did you find us?" vera asked, helping me to the floor. it hurt to stand.
"i've changed...." peter said. his voice was scratchy now. as if he hadn't uttered a word in a very long time.
"we all have. thats the problem..." i murmered to myself.

Last edited by Crystal on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : for drake's character :))
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:52 pm

(Hey, make me a more serious person. don't make me enthusiastic, and I have a deep scratchy voice now. I don't talk much. Hence me nodding in post)
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:19 pm

((okay, BFF. its re-written))

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Arrow Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Arrow Arrow Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Arrow Arrow Arrow Like a Star @ heaven
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Arrow Arrow Arrow Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Arrow Arrow Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Arrow Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:05 pm

yay my turn! Analeise is back
It had been so long since the battle with Vladimir. Everything had changed. First Christina ran off to "clear her mind", then Vera left. So our clan had shrunken to three (four if u count that halfling that Jason keeps around). Since she is there now i figured that they didnt need me anymore so I decided to take an extened vacation to Europe.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Huh. I guess it is to late to make breakfast too many people out. I guess I could always go shopping." I thought to myself as I finally got out of bed.

So out I went. There are so many sights and smells. Oh the smells its hard to controll my hunger. I tried to cross the street. But...

"Watch where you are going" a cabby yelled.
"Watch where you are driving" I yelled back. These humans they are sooo rude. It wouldnt take much to... Wait whats that smell? It couldnt be...could it? I havent seen Vera in so long maybe I am confused..no it is definitly her, but where is she?

I decided to follow her scent up to the top of a mountian.

"I wonder why the heck she is at the tip of this stupid mtn. but i guess ill find out soon enough"

Then I heard the sound of two boulders crashing together. I had only heard that sound once before and i could never forget it...somone was getting there *** kicked.

"She is having all the fun without me " I thought out loud to myself. I jumped into the cave...
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:24 pm

"Where are the others?" I asked, still with the hood half on, half of my face concealed, the battle scarred side.
"We don't know, we'vve both run off." Answered Vera.

At that point another decided to drop down into the pit. It was a familiar face, and smell, but I couldn't place a name with it.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:30 pm

As I dropped down I noticed two more scents I didnt smell the first time.
It was Christina and Peter!!!!!!!!!

"Vera, Christina, Peter!!!" I yelled as I embraced them all.

"Ive missed you all so much!"

I noticed christina and Vera covered in blood and ashes in the ground

"What the heck happened......?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:35 pm

"we had a....visitor." i said, trying to jump up but wincing in pain. "why am i taking so dang long to heal?"
he got you pretty bad. the bones have almost recovered, but the vemon is still circulating. you'll be better soon. the Voice told me.
"fine. but it better heal soon." i said....aloud. i then had three pairs of very worried eyes on me.
"who....who were you talking to?" peter said.
"its, uh, the Voice. it came when i left. after garrison...you know." i said, knowing i sounded ike a lunitic.
"okay your a freak now." analise said, as she made her way to stand beside me.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:37 pm

"You know who the voice is, right?" I said, looking at her, still concealed, "It is not just your imagination."

I was still turned half away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:38 pm

"Peter do you really think that the voice is........"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:43 pm

"peter, its just my warped mind talking. not some freak stuck in my head!" i said.

"and take your hood off." vera said. "we all know who you are. you don't have to hide."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *DAY IN THE LIFE II*   *DAY IN THE LIFE II* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*DAY IN THE LIFE II*
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next