Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Day In The Life III*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

*Day In The Life III* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

((lol for now peter will just be MIA))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:50 pm

WIth the guards down for the count we all sped off and regrouped in a small clearing not too far from the battle.

I sat quietly, and went back as far as i could on memories. I don't know an Analiese, but she is sitting right there and i feel like i've known her for a long time.

i hopped up on a stump like a bird and Chris walked over to me.

"Do you know who i am?" she asked, completely serious.
"Your name is Chris... i think. uhh.. and thats about it." i shrugged. there was no point to this. Why am i out here anyway? Did father send me?

...do as i say, when i say it... chemical...no cure...THEM...die... the thought came back to me for a second. I was in father's basement and was strapped to a chair, i could hear all of what he said, it felt like, but i couldn't remember all.

Chris saw the regonition on my face.
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:16 pm

i could see her fighting an internal battle with her mind. her eyes went in and out of focus as memories i shot at her did their job. sadly though, i didn't do exactly as i had hoped. she still couldn't place everyone's faces. just their names.

"vera?" i asked, pulling her attention back to me.
"yes?"
"what exactly do you remembe your father last talking to you about?"

i needed her. vladmir had done something to me. i could feel it in my bones. i had to find out what
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:54 pm

I told her exactly what i had just remembered. i still don't know why any of this pretains to our position. I got up and looked around at the familiar ground. We were still on his property, that means he can still sence us.

And if these people were trying to escape and there were only that troup of guards...

Then something is wrong.
I turned to Chris. "Something is wrong. if you guys are trying to escape and were still on Vladmir's property, then he should have sent more guards. So unless he's letting us get away, their going to ambush us soon."
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:45 pm

{{I'm going to be out until we get off of Valdmir's land and back into our original house. You guys can just pretend I'm floating in the air behind you until that point....i guess....

Or we could skip the travel time and go to that time.....whatever you guys want to do. If you want me to start writing abt when we get home, text me}}
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:24 pm

((i say just fast-foward))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Day In The Life III*   *Day In The Life III* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Day In The Life III*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3