Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:54 pm

o snap im good and didnt know it!!!!!! jk lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAYLA

"Damn-it Lucian where did you........holy crap....."

Well I found him I thought to myself...getting in the way of somthing that could kill him as usual

I creeped tword them and saw Tevy on the ground

"Tevy" I whispered "can you move?"

She nodded and motioned twords Lucian and Korbin who were still having their testosterone filled `glare off '

"Crawl over here" She wasnt coming "NOW!" I said trying not to be heard
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:35 pm

hahahaha lucian the beast!

KORBIN:

"NOW!" i heard someone cry.

my head snapped in Tevy's direction.

"FILTHY DOG!" i screamed, shoving the male out of my way. i lunged tward the other female, landing on Tevy.

"Korbin! Korbin damnit stop!" she screached, trying to fight me off. she didnt have to.

a wolf suddenly had me by my leg, dragging me backwards on my stomach. i wipped around, punching it in the muzzle. the sound was like two rocks smashing together. it let go, stunned, allowing me to leap twards the female carrying Tevy away from me.

"get the hell away from her, you mutt." i growled at her.

Tevy, tears in her eyes, was suddenly running twards me. i wrapped my arms around her, only to feel an immense force on my face. everything stopped.

"monster.." i heard Tevy whisper to me
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:46 pm

LUCIAN
----------------------
.......tevy.........

LAYLA
-------------------------

"Dang i didnt know she had it in her"

The creep looked like she had just broke his heart or somthing........the punch couldnt have hurt that bad.

In a moment he was gone. I ran to Tevy.

"We REALLY need to talk Tev......."

"First Lucian" she said as she ran to his side.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:26 pm

*TEVY*

I stood in front of Lucian. His eyes left me only for a second, to look at his sister.

"He'll be back in a few seconds. Going 2 hange back to human form." Layla said to me, voicing Lucian's thoughts.
"Oh. yeah, thats fine." i said.

The last thing i needed was to see someone nude at the moment. Layla nodded and started heading back home. i watched her leave. Sure enough, Lucian was right back where he was, wearing shorts and a sweatshirt. We looked at each other for i minute, then he motioned to a nearby spot on the grass.

"Why..?" Was all I managed to get out after sitting down

*KORBIN*

I raced through the woods, not even bothering to dodge briars. I winced as they sliced open places on my arms and face.

"Monster.." she'd said...

I got back to the abandoned house within an hour. I slowed to a walking pace as I got to the front steps. As soon as I opened the door i could tell something was different. I quietly shut the door and creeped down the stairs to the basement. Sure enough, the girl was gone.

"Damnit!" I said, and spit at the chair I'd tied her in. The window at the other side of the basement was shattered. Obviously her way of escape.

I went into a rage, trashing the place. I kicked over the 5 foot closet full of tools, then ran across and slammed my body into the fridge. My vision now had a reddish tint to it. I could only see two faces. Tevy's. Id lost her once. She was mine. I was the only one who could ever understand her. I wasnt losing her again. No matter who was in the way....
The second face was the man's. The dog who'd spoiled everything. Everything. He had to go. and soon.

And I knew just what i had to do. He would only risk his life for that She-Wolf b***h....

Last edited by Crystal on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:32 pm

LUCIAN
-----------------------------
"Tevy are you alright" I asked sitting down next to her and Layla and placing my arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah.........." She whispered barely audible.

"Tev why is he after you?" Layla asked her "And why does he keep coming back?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:27 pm

TEVY

"It started.... a while ago.." I began. unsure exactly what to say.
"when I just a baby, not even a year old, I was taken. From what I was able to gather over the years, I was my parent's second child of three. We'd lived somewhere in Mississippi. I can't remember the name of the city...
"Anyways, I was in the hospital. I was a very sickly baby. Born premature, about 3 months early. One day I was there, the next day i was gone. No one knew what had happened to me. I lived the rest of my life in a cage. A cell similar to a prison. I was in a program designed to tamper with DNA. To create people like you'd f oneind in a comic book. There were three divisions. One dealt with combining the blood of humans with the blood of cheetahs. It was called Fe1ine, and it made people fast, and very srong. I can't recall the second one..... and the third one was Ang3l. They combined human blood with birds', mostly eagle. These programs were for the military. Meant to create super-soldiers or something. Korbin and i were in Ang3l. We shared a cell.
"Over the years, they would run tests. Horrible ones. They tried to make a sort of shot that you could give a person to give them these special qualities. They never got it to work. Eventually, Korbin and I planned to escape together. When the time came, we got others like us to create a diverson, and we made a break for it. To make a long story short, they caught me. Korbin got shot and played dead. He ran for it when the gaurds left to get help, thinking I had made it. But i didnt. I eventually made it out a couple years later..."

"but why does he want you?" Lucian asked. I noticed his arm had moved. and was now playing with my fingers.

"He doesnt want to lose me again. he thinks you guys are hurting me. Or at least keeping me away from him. Youre a threat to him. Especially you." i replied. "He has it in his mind that he's my mate."

i heard Lucian snarl under his breath.
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:36 pm

LAYLA
----------------------

"Well I think we need to be more observent of our surroundings......just in case he comes back" I told them. " And Luc (luke) leave her fingers alone!"

He laughed. He knew how awkward it is for me to see him do that. He is my little brother after all.........

"Soooooooo lets go and look for Renee and inform her on all the FUN she missed"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

should we just add for V bc she needs to come back in. With either renee or jason......
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:20 pm

((yeah i guess so. hey we need a guy to handle any future romance scenes. lol. could get akward Laughing ))

"Sorry.." He muttered, and helped me up off the ground.

I just nodded. I felt a bright red color flow to my cheeks when Lucian took his hand away. I saw a glimmer of a smile cross his face, but it left quickly. He looked up to his sister.

"Where that Renee chick head off to anyway? Didnt see her since dinner." He said
"I don't know. Probably off with that bloodsucker dude." Layla replied, shrugging.

Lucian shrugged too. I noticed he'd moved just a little bit closer to me.

"Lets just go back home. She'll come back. Hey Tev, Luc might need a lift home. Looks a little tired.." She said, winking at Lucian while sporting a huge smile.

-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomness! O.o :: Cool Stuff :: Role Play!-
Jump to: