Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:49 pm

dont blame ya. not revealing what the Incident is and who They are till l8er either.
gotta save something 4 the kids... Wink

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
i stopped dead in my tracks. the moonlight now casted dark shadows over the entire area. i looked around, as a shiver of fear rippled down my back. suddenly eveything was a blur.

insticts took over. i was running. i heard the footstep accelerate with mine, chasing me in the dark. the moon continued to rise, and my eyes were keenly adjusted to the darkness.

my eyes were straying left and right. suddenly, the trees became closer and closer together. branches began hitting me and snapping as i dashed by. i felt my face, neck, arms legs, and chest get scratched by the sharp fingers of the trees.

the footsteps continued. were they getting closer? that wasn't right. im faster than a human. unless...

i didn't have time to think about the 'unless', for right then, i tore through the forest, endng up in a vast field. i screamed at my wings to flap. soon i was in the air. but i wasn't safe yet. for it was then that my right wng began to quiver. it wasn't strong enough...

the scream i wanted so bad to make came out as a whisper as i began to spiral tward the ground....
``````````````````````````````````````````````````
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:38 pm

I watched as Tevy ran off into the woods and Layla sped away in her car. I heard footsteps behind me. I whirled around and a strong man caught me. it took me a minute to realize that he was a vampire. Once he comfirmed my identity, he said: "Find the Ang3l. Also find the the one that drove off. I want them at the mansion before dawn." four sets of steps retreated into the forest and three sets of steps ran on the road. I was about to shout "TEVY! LAYLA! RUN! THEIR COMING FOR YOU!" but the vampire behind me clamped my mouth shut.
"Now now now, we wouldn't want to alert them now would we?" he smiled.

I kicked him where no man would want to be kicked and made a break for it. I ran for the woods where Tevy was. I heard his footsteps behind me. they came closer and closer.

"TEVY! RUN! THEIR COMI..." and that's all that got out when he bit me.

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:53 pm

know one knows that im a lycan thus the whole i have to leave b4 i reveal myself in front of yall
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:05 pm

((and i might be introducitng a new character as the guy chasing me. not vamp. idk))
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:18 pm

((oh ok. and sorry halle, i read ur post and was going to change it but my comp was acting all screwy. i'm going to change it now.))
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:39 pm

u no fixed it !!!!!! just fyi no big deal
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 pm

((AHHHH!!!! sorry! my comp was acting all gay again! i just fixed it. and btw: the vampires are after you but you can have your own ppl after u. like just bc vamps are after tevy doesn't mean that that's who's chasing her. ))
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:08 pm

kk yay thanks love!
`````````````````````````````````````````````
come on! come on! my mind screamed to my wings.

i didn't dare look down. i knew what i'd see. the dark ground growing more and more as my flailing body approached it. the wind whipped my hair across my face, making the scratches all the more painful.

my whisper of a scream silently rang out in the night. i prayed someone heard it besides my attacker. i knew no one could save me. i wanted to be found. so the horrors ANG3L did to me could be seen by the world...

and suddenly it stopped. the wind, the screaming, the memories. everything.

am i dead? did i die? i thought.

i slowly opened my eyes...

and screamed.
```````````````````````````````````````````````
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:48 pm

((btw i cant post bc i'm out cold so. i'll jump back in in like 5 or 6 posts.))
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:35 pm

kk i'll post more. got nuthing better 2 do. lol.
`````````````````````````````````````````````
no... not possible... no... i thought.

memories flashed in my head. one by one i saw his face...

5 years old. i was snatched at the mall. in a dark van we met. studdering our names inbetween tears... not knowing we would soon forget them...
7 years old. we shared a cell. poked and prodded, blood drawn, studies done... how many times had one of us gone to sleep hearing the other one crying over our lost families?
15 yars old. my first try at escape. we were going to leave togeather. i was the diversion. he would free up the electric fence... but i couldn't get to it in time...

"hello tevy. long time no see." korbin said, still holding me in his iron grip.
``````````````````````````````````````````````
yay new character!
yeah okay to see profile on Korbin go back to page 1 and look under tevy's.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Ok then. Smile i"ll go ahead and post then. we need to get ren on this RP. Smile more ppl!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone yelled. i couldn't make out what they were saying but there was only one voice yelling. there was still no responce and then there was a bloody tearing sound as the other man was ripped in half.
I woke up screaming.
I sat straight up in the bed that i was laying in. Instantly my neck started to sting and burn. I placed my hand over the spot that it was burning and winced. I couldn't remember what had happened.
A vampire walked in.
He nodded and brought two other vampires in with him. they took me and drug me away, knocking me out in the process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok... Smile someone else post! we need to bring these characters together after awhile though remember!
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 pm

y r u always being knocked out and crap lord r u always that weak?
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 pm

lol idk. *shruggs*
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 pm

or do u just enjoy being the damsel in distress?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:11 pm

((haha but its fun!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 pm

((lol))
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:41 pm

no it is NOT fun!!!!! y would u wanna be the wimpy little person that always has to be saved when u can be the strong independant person who can stick up for / save herself?
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:01 pm

((tru tru. Smile lets get this story back on track!))
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 pm

good point. BE A BEAST LIKE A HALLE, VERONICAAAA!!!
lol Wink anyywayy... back to the story!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
he set me down and observed my shock expression.

"um.. are you..... okay?" he asked, looking both worried and amused.

i was unable to speak. however, my mind wouldn't shut up.

dead. he's dead. They shot him. dead. They said They killed him. why isn't he dead? he's alive? not dead? how? questions shot, one after another.

"you're dead..." i managed to choke out, just barely over a whisper.
"actually i feel quite fine." he said, smiling a little.
"They...They shot you. when u escaped."
"sure did. and it hurt like hell, too."
"then how.... i heard them talking. They killed you. you died."
"..or can ANG3Ls live forever?" he laughed at his joke.

my head was spinning. four years. four years he had been dead. and now suddenly he was here. alive. making jokes? right there in front of me....

i stopped. something was missing.

"where.... where are your..."
"wings?" he said, turning serious. "well. a lot can happen in four years, can't it, Tev?"
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

p.s. -- we needs to change da name of dis RP
suggestions: VERONICA: DAMSEL THAT KICKS A**
VAMPIRES, LYCANS, ANGELS, OH MY!
CRYS: POLE BEAST AT HEART
THE CURIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES OF MAGICAL CREATURES
HALLE: GOOD GIRL GONE LYCAN
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 pm

I woke up with my head and my neck hurting this time. i was getting really tired of getting knocked out. i decided that i was going to punch someone next time i passed out.

i was sitting in a chair. i tried to get up but i was chained to the floor. i pulled at my restraints with no avail.
"Hello?"ello? llo? lo? my voice came back to me with no other reply.
I have to get out of here. If i don't they'll just bite me again! ggrr! gosh dang it! why did they tie me so tight?~ once i thought that thought i laughed at my stupitity. I remembered reading a book on how Houdini escaped from all of the restraints he once had. So i took his advice and tried to make my body completely limp. i relaxed and focused my thoughts on getting my muscles to shrink enough to get me out of there. I slowly worked my hands out of the bindings my feet wouldn't come out of the shackels, so i was screwed. i was chained to the floor with no way out.

Jason came down the stairs to me sitting in the chair with my head in my hands.

"Didn't think your plan all the way through, ay?"he laughed.
"Oh shut up and get me out of these d*mn things." i said with little room for laughter.
he suddenly got solom. "You can't leave now. You have been bitten. And even though that doesn't mean you will turn, we do not know what will happen." then he said to himself: "because that *ss had the guts to give you some of his blood."
I grew limp. i could never go back.

"fine. Just get me out of this." i said blankly.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------

"i guess it's best to start at the begining..." Korbin said.

he was so different. he looked... changed. as if his world had shifted and it was the same, yet it was different.

"after i escaped and you didn't come, i lingered outside of the border for a few minutes. i thought you were just on your way. well, to make a long story short, one of 'em found me." he said.
"then how are you.. here. now?" i said. my voice was raspy now.

2 years of not talking had hurt my vocal chords.

"well, yes. they did shoot me. in the stomach. i laid there, on the ground, waiting for the guard to get help lugging me back. as soon as he left i ran as fast as i could east. when i got tired of going that way, i went north. ended up near some small town. i was nearly bleeding to death. i needed a doctor. but... you know... no animals allowed in the hospital." he flashed his odd half-smile.
"so.." he continued, "i stole a the biggest gun i could find. and a knife. i went a few miles away, put my shirt in my mouth, aimed the gun just right, and pulled the trigger."

i winced. he stopped for a second and gave me a look that read, well its true!

"yeah. it just about blew the whole wing off. i had to use the knfe to finish. i did better on the next wing." he said, looking down at the ground. "hurt like hell. i screamed the whole time." he said softly.

he looked up at me again. i could feel my wide eyes turn sympathetic.

"well anyways, i went in the hospital. they fixed me up and sewed me back togeather. didn't suspect a thing about the wings. i walked out human. but..."
"but what?" i asked, sensing a change in his tone.
"i met up with this guy. dark hair... pale...... and his eyes..." he looked up at the night sky.

his took a step back and looked back at me.

"his name was jason.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Jason unlocked the shackled connecting me to the floor.

I stood up blankly and walked up the stairs.

My mind still couldn't register that i couldn't go home, ever again.

well, i just better get used to this. i thought.

"its not as bad as you think it is here. It's actually quite homey." he said, reading my mind.

I sighed and followed Jason outside, it was night.

"Are there any other magical creatures that i should know about?" i asked him. I thought of Tevy, the angel.

"The ones i know are vampires, lycans, pixies, and then there was Project Ang3l." i guess he saw my eyes 'flash' in regoniction at the name, because then he said: "Do you know of it? or met an expirement?"

I tried not to think of her when i spoke. "No, no i haven't." he has caught me lying, but he doesn't say anything. "What happend, you say its name so forlornly."

"It was a test to try and turn humans into humans, but they had bird wings, angel wings. the only two subjects escaped and were never heard from since. the project was shut down after that (or so the government told the media)."

i tried to read his face to discirn anyother details that he might be hiding, but he had a pretty good poker face.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:51 pm

" mom we r home" i said as we came in the next morning.
"ok honey yall come eat breakfast" she said.

we sat at the table and i watched my brother Lucian scarf down his food and run off to his room. wow i thought i really need to go talk to him. i could tell that somthing was wong as soon as we changed and i was determinedto find out what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:20 pm

i woke up, feeling the dew covering my skin. i could smell the familiar scent of wet grass, and heard nothing but the single chirping of a bird far far away. it took me a moment to remember where i was. i was suddenly well aware of the arm laying over me.

i jumped up, stunned. korbin barely moved, unaware that i had awakened. i took a minute to examine him. there was something different. i couldn't put my finger on it. but i knew something was up...

he stirred, and i jumped back out of instinct. my mind screamed predator.

run! danger! it said.
no. its korbin. he's family. i rminded myself.

i decided to talk a walk. i needed to clear my head. too much had gone on in the last 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:44 pm

My life as i knew it was currently, well, over. My hands brushed up against some pretty purple flowers. I had left about an hour ago to go for a walk in the woods around the castle-thing. They knew that they didn't have to put a restraint on me, because i was practically trapped here, or at least from home. But what was home exactly, my drunken father? my stinkish grades at school? *sarcastic* all of my friends?

I really didn't have a home, i never did. i lost it when mom died, ten years ago.

There was a rustle of bushes not far off. i looked over, and not seeing anyone, decided to investagate.

because we all know how well that went last time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomness! O.o :: Cool Stuff :: Role Play!-
Jump to: