Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:42 pm

As I walked past Lilith, I spit on her face. The moisture caused her to cringe back from another shock. I kept my gun trained on her and the man, just in case.

I saw Minerva on the ground across the room. She had been pushed aside during the action, thankfully. The bullets in my gun wouldnt kill a human, but I didnt favor the idea of shooting my friend.

I walked over to her slowly, almost scared at what I would see. Her head was bleeding, and her breath came in heavy gasps, like a crashing hot-air balloon trying to regain altitude with no success. I ran to close the distance between us.

I didnt notice that Lilith was back on her feet.....
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:11 pm

my head gushed blood.

good thing was that the smell of my own blood sickened me. i mean that would be pointless to be a vamp who drank his own blood.

ew.

i laughed a little but almost saw my lunch,

yep definatly a couple of ribs broken

through my half blood-covered eye i saw Lithe spring to her feet and start to limp-run to Zane.

"Z..Za.." i tried to lift my hand to point in Lithe's direction
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 pm

this story is kinda confusing.......just thought id let u know
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:49 pm

I agree....

How about we each post what we think is happening, and we see if we're all on the same page.

ok....my version....

Minerva's sister, Elinda, was turned into a vampire, left, came back to kill her parents, left, and then came back to turn Minerva.

Minerva is scared, so she goes to the Hunter's, intending to join them. She meets Zane, and they are friends. After the attack, Zane offers to induct Minerva into the Hunters.

* this is the part where i need detail.....*
Lilith, aka, evil vamp, kidnaps minerva (why?) , and....why is there another guy there? and whats his plot?.....

Minerva gets hurt, Zane comes in and shoots water at mrs. battery overthere, and is about to walk over to Minerva when Lillith gets back up.

did i miss anything?
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:10 pm

Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 pm

you can be liam if you want.
--------------------------------------------------
okay from what i remember:

its lillith and liam vs minerva and zane vs elinda

M and E are sisters. E is vamp but M is like half of 1 (?)

Lillith and Liam kidnapped Minerva as bait so Lillith could get to E. Lillith was the one who turned E. She wants E to join her, so to speak.
---------------------------------------------------
yeah its confusin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Zane's POV

I flipped around at Minerva's warning. My hands raised the same instant Lithe's hands came to the air. I could see the spark of electricity dance between her fingers. She could see my finger poised on the trigger of my gun. Niether of us moved.

"Why," I asked her calmly. "can't you just die?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:13 pm

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
"well that would just be all to easy now wouldn't it?" i said, hearing the evil in my voice.

i didn't take my eyes off of him. if he moved even a fraction of a mm, i would see to it he will have seen the last bit of terror in the world.

i continued, "what is life without a little antagonism? hmm?"
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:44 pm

I lie on the ground behind Zane.
ZAne. the tension between he and Lithe was almost visible.
I sat up, the wound on my face (from Elinda) stung terribly.
no one moved.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:01 pm

"well i guess i'll start." i said.

i slowly turned to face to elinda. she looked back at me with cold eyes. i mirrored her face.

"im afraid we've gotten off on the wrong foot, now. i have a proposition for you, dear. it seem you and i are not so different. well.. except for the.. family ties." i said, turning my gaze to Minerva.

she gave me the same look her sister had. i gave her an electric shock and smiled. i kneeled down in fron of her.

"your little facial expressions don't scare me, child. no more than your guns do." i whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:54 pm

I glared in the vampire's face, Lithe was her name, she was the one who turned my sister.

I took in a ragged breath. "You don't scare me." i said, more confident that i really was.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:11 pm

"oh don't i?" i asked, smiling.

she couldn't fool me. i had been alive since her great-great-great grandmother was born.

"i have seen more in my lifetime than you can even imagine. things you can even see. i have done more than you could ever think i was capable of. so dont try to fool my by telling me you're not scared. especially since the expression on your face has been worn by a number of my victims." i said to her, leaning twards her.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:56 am

She leaned towards me and i leaned foward so that our noses practically touched.
"I will say it again, you don't scare me." something inside me had turned, i don't know what but i felt different.
I stared into Lilith's eyes, but taking careful note to look through her head. I didn't expect to win a staring contest with a vamp, but i sure as h*ll was going to give it my best shot.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:26 pm

out of the many skills i had picked up over the centuries, one i knew very well was this: Always let your victim win the first two battles. it boosts their self-esteem. lets them think they have one.

so i looked away. i could feel the small glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"not scared. at all." she murmered
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:42 pm

As soon as she looked away i grabbed both of her arms and flung her off of me. She didnt' go very far but she did land in a puddle made by a leaky water pipe. I heard her wimper as she got shocked. I don't know what gave me the strength to do that or to ignore my wounds.

I got up and glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:31 pm

hmm....... i think this would be a great time to give out some powers.......

I think someone already mentioned she was in the room, but i never offically brought her in....what ev.

by the way vera, Helose looks alot like JC as ariel from the "Tempest". but with more clothing and more modern body art....
ELINDA'S POV

Helose (remember him from, like pg 2? he healed me after the sister catfight and asked if i had turned her yet) woke from his sleep suddenly. I felt the bed move as he got up and crossed the room to open the doors to the balcony. I followed him over, lightly kissing his shoulder as I stood by him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I had a dream," he said quickly, looking down at the city, as if he were trying to find the answers in the dark lights.

"Go on," I urged. His dreams were often foretelling of the future. I knew this one was one of those dreams- his eyes were still completly blacked over.

"Blood has been spilled...but I cant see who..." His voice wandered off for a moment. Suddenly, the whites returned to his eyes and his head jerked up.

"Lithe," he whispered.

My body went cold as I ran back into the room. I pulled on my black leather clothes quickly and tightened a black belt with a narrow silver canteen on it around my waist. I left without a word.

****TRAVEL TIME******

I broke through the window to see Lithe in a puddle of water. I held my hand up and the puddle quickly condensed to ice. Lithe lay gasping for breath as the shock wore off. I looked to see her attacker.

"B!^(#!!" I yelled at my sister.

Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 pm

A crash, followed my a threatining curse where thrown my way. I turned around to face my sister, helping Lilth from her wattery doom.
"Look whose talking." i said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Elinda's POV

My head snapped back to my sister as she spoke. I turned back to Lithe for a split second. She had been shocked too many times tonight. She needed blood, and fast. But if I was the donor, Miranda would kill us both...

My breathing quickened as I thought this. Hot fear thrilled through my viens. No....it had to stop. Emotions wouldnt save us... power would. I stood and turned to face my opponent.

My skin grew even paler as it covered with a crystaline light. I knew my eyes had appeared to freeze over in a pale blue. My hands reached to the slender canteen at my belt. I swift motion broke the cap and tipped the water out at the same time. Before the water hit the ground, it had frozen into a wicked blade protruding from the lip of its canteen.

"I'm the b****? You have no idea....."

Introducing: insta-icesword!

lets see what you got vera!
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Bring it!
i'm going to be giving out some powers of my own!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as Elinda's power overtook her body. A sword now protruded from the lip of her canteen. I didn't want to risk glimpsing behind me to see who was there.

I crouched down and brought my hand to my holster, but to find nothing but air. My gun had been kicked during our fight with Lilithe. I thought quickly to myself. but i didn't have long, because Elinda made a thrust with her sword. I narrowly dodged it.

((ok i've been RPing on another site and i have to write in third person, so i think i can do a better job of this fight scene if i write it in third person. so please bear with me.))

Minerva jumped and rolled to escape another thrust of the icy blade. Another thrust hit the concrete of the floor, and another the metal wall. Minerva dodged out of the way of another thrust, but only to back herself into a corner with no room for escape. Elinda raised her sword again to strike. She smiled a wicked smile and brought the sword down,

only to have it stop in midair.

The ice sword snapped in half and Minerva dropped to the ground, about to pass out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so the point of this is is that, she is like a half vamp so she has a power (tele) but it hurts her to use it. kinda like the whole Eragon magic thing. Use it too much, you die. idk abt the dying part but you get my point.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Vera, i love you. i actually wanted to lose this one..... mwah ha ha! you've fallen into my trap!!!!

ok, not really.....

has anyone noticed that Zane, who really wants to protect Minerva, has just been sitting in the corner for like, 10 posts.....? what ev. lets say he blacked out for that time.

ZANE's POV

I finally came to, and I saw Minerva fighting Elinda. I cursed as I jumped up and ran to the fight. Before I reached them, I saw the ice sword stop right in front of Miranva, and then she fell to the ground. I grabbed my gun from the floor and switched the setting (to brisingr..lol). I quickly took my stance and aimed at the vampire slowly stepping towards Minerva. A bright red flame shot out at her, throwing her to the ground.

I pulled Minerva to her feet. She was concious, but she couldnt stand by herself. I pulled her arm around my neck and lifted her legs.

Before I could move, I heard a voice, not so icy as it was a second ago.

"Minerva...." Elinda coughed. "You cant turn your back on family......" She laughed huskily. "You don't even know......." She trailed off as her eyes shut. It wasnt her last battle.

Her voice rang in my ears.

But I know the message would haunt the helpless girl in my arms even more.

Duh Duh Duh...........

sorry for calling you helpless. I mean, normally you aren't, but in your current state.......

btw, this is the coolest gun I have ever seen. It just went from a humble water pistol to a flame thrower in a matter of seconds. Sweet, huh? jeez, this is why i can never get published, i have too much crap to call myself out on.

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please spell 'minerva' with a 'v' -management :))
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 pm

lol. the whole telekenitic this going on here! i actually thought i was going to lose! lolz.
and compared to Elinda, Minerva is helpless! X D
My vision wavered infront of my eyes. the floor turned to windswept water as i was picked up and carried out by someone. It was Zane. I sighed a small sigh of relief and started taking deep breaths i needed to stay concious. but even that task was too much. my vision went black and i fell limp.

'You can't turn your back on family!!' Elinda said, she was bruised and beaten, and human. I ran to her. 'What happened?!' I said softly. She coughed. 'Zane shot me.' i realized that i was leaning in a pool of blood. Her eyes flashed red and she pounced on me snapping for my neck. As the light faded, I saw Lithe in the background, shaking her head.

I sat up in bed in a cold sweat, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Zane POV

"Its alright," I calmed Minerva as she looked at the wall in front of her in fear. The combination of the evening's events and her uneven sleep was taking a toll on her. I sat on the side of her bed. My body was stiff from sitting in a nearby chair for several hours. But I could bear to leave her alone, not in this state.

"Can't turn back on...." she mumbled.

I took her shoulders and gently laid her back down to the bed. "It's ok. She's not here. You're safe."

"But Elinda....my s...." She stopped suddenly and looked at me.

I nodded. "Yes, I know."
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:48 pm

crap.....i've been calling you Miranda alot..... hannah caught it in my last post too..... very sorry dear, it shant happen again......
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:17 pm

I looked at him in amazement. He wasn;t supposed to know that. I rolled over in the bed to face away from him. It was light out, Elinda and her buddy wouln't do anything now, espically low on blood.

I got up out of bed, and Zane ran over to me and tried to push me down in bed.

"No, i am fine." I told him sternly. and i stood back up. Zane stood looming over me, not letting me by. "Zane, i am leaving."
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:22 pm

getting all soap opera on me, huh vera?

well two can play that game......

Zane grabbed her hand, and pulled her into his arms. "Do not leave, my love. You are the one that makes my heart beat and my world turn! without you, I would be blind in the dark! I dont care if you had an affair with pedro! You are my only love...."
Zane dropped to his knees and pulled out a ring.
"Share life with me....for without you, there is nothing."
Minerva stood gasping tears. She looked to the side and put the back of her hand against her forehead "But you lied to me! How could I trust a man who would withhold such a deep.....dark....terrible....." her voice dropped to a whisper, "secret....." She breathed in heavily, and sighed out all the hope she ever had. "I only have a few months to live, and I refuse to waste it with you. I'm leaving, Zane. Do not try to stop me!"

She left the room.

Zane felt a single teardrop burn in his eye. "noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY PART OF THE RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but wouldnt that be a nice plot twist....?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play   Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey in Shadows- A Vampire Role Play
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next