Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:26 pm

i walked calmly through the tall grasses and narrow trees. i weaved in and out through them, feeling the dew from their leaves brush up against my cheek. i decided to stop and turn back, but something caught my attention.

something was on the ground. i bent down and held it in my hands. it was some type of metal object. i brushed off some dirt with my thumb and looked at is closely.

i fell back on the ground into a sitting position. my heart was beating fast, and i sucked in a breath.

carved in the metal was the following:

Tevy Grant
(1989-1990)
May she rest in peace

i realized then that it was a plate. One that would go on a small tombstone. And something deep inside me turned. For i finally remembered my last name. Grant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:59 pm

wow r we in the 90's. if so my car hasnt even been invented yet......lol
gosh!!!! i was gonna post on to the story but then i had a brain fart and forgot what i was gonna say.....but i think that it had somthing to do with vera meeting me after i snuck into the walls....idk y i snuck in but......yall can take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:53 am

I walked into a clearing and saw the angel-girl, Tevy, sitting on the ground. I stood all the way up and coughed just loud enough so that i wouldn't scare her. i hope that i don't scare her away.
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:27 pm

((nonono its modern time. its from a gravestone that said i died when i was a year old))
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:27 pm

oh ok nvm then
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:43 pm

a small sound pulled me out of my mind that was currently spinning in circles. i looked up to see that girl from the other night. i let out a small squeaking noise in shock, and dropped the silver grave plate.

"shh its okay." she said, holding out her hands as a peace offering.

she looked down at the silver object and looked back up at me.

"wow you are a skittish little think, aren't you?" she murmered.

just then, quick footsteps appeared behind me. in an instant i was pulled to my feet, and could no longer see vera. korbin was holding me back with one hand, and ready to fight off vera with the other
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:41 pm

A pretty strong guy jumped infront of Tevy protectivly. i took two steps back, holding my hands up showing that i didn't want a fight.

"Woah, woah. i don't want to start anything." i said.

"Then what do you want?" the guy in front of Tevy growled.

"I just went for a walk, and then i heard her," i pointed to Tevy, "so i came and found her. i wanted to talk."
with all this wierdness i need someone other than a vampire to talk to... i thought.

=============================================================================
ok so what exatly is Korbin exactly? ang3l? vampire? a combo of the two?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:39 pm

you'll see. right now ang3l
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i placed one hand on korbin's arm.

"i saw her last night. she's the one i told you about. vera." i said, just enough to were he could hear.

he seemed to sniff the air for a second. his gazed snapped tward vera. his arm got tight, and i released it, placing the hand inhis sholder. i stepped out beside him to see his face.

his eyes. they were the color of blood. the cool blue i rembered was now the color of death. i pulled myself out of the redness and turned to vera. her lips were moving so fast i couldnt read what they were saying. the one word i recognized was this:

vampire
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:18 pm

awww. Sh*t i thought i took my walk to get away from these people!

"Tevy, RUN!" With the comboation of smelling my human-ness and the adrennaline of protecting Tevy, made him 'shift' if thats what you wanna call it. (normal-seeming to not-normal-seeming)

Tevy was frozen at the sight of him. Apparently they were good friends in the past and this is the first that Tevy is seeing of this...

I ran foward and put myself between him and Tevy before he could hurt her.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:48 pm

wow i thought to myself after i had jumped into someones very nice gardenthey have got good taste

then i heard a scream that sounded somthing like evvy unnnn so i decided to caheck it out (yay)
when i got to the clearing i saw that it was the two girls from the other night and someone i didnt quite recognize but i knew what he was......a vampire.......

"take her to safety" i said as i felt myself starting to shift into my 'other' form.

great way to keep a low profile i thought as i crouched down ready to rip a throat out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wolf form pic coming soon
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:40 pm

layla
The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 1055262250_swhitewolf

yall havnt seen lucians form yet.....hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:07 pm

it all hgappened so fast.

one minute i was behind korbin, the next i was being ripped away from him, by what seemed to be.... a wolf. renee made a sort of scream, but that could have been me. for at that moment, korbin had grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me back.

then we were running. fast. i was being pulled by my wrist still, and had to flap my wings in order to keep from falling.

i managed to look behind me to see vera and the wolf, running at full speed behind me.

"korbin!" i yelled over the wind rushing past us, "what the f**k are you doing?!"

he said not a word, and picked up his speed. i then lost control, and i was bing dragged on the ground. my legs were getting the skin scrapped off by the harsh brush.

then everything stopped. my wrist was pulsing thanks to korbin's iron grip. but he was not there. i couldnt see. my legs were burning. i felt and smelled blood trickling down to my ankles.....blood.

i let out a moan, and opened my eyes just in time to see korbin keeled over on the ground a few hundred yars ahead of me. my blood must have set him off. but then... he really is a.... a....

"vampire." i whispered, then blacked out.

Last edited by Crystal on Thu May 21, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:48 pm

btw veras characters name is renee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

we had lost them when i decided the it was time to change back. even though usually i couldnt control my changes i was strong after the full moon.
"i guess i owe you an explanation" i told the suddenly startled renee
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:26 pm

kk i fixed it. lol sorry her name is always vera in these things. i got confuzzled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i woke up in the field, and the pain came at me again. i saw renee a long ways behind me, talking to someone whose face was blocked by a small tree.

suddenly my memory caught up with me. i sat up quickly, ignoring the head rush that came over me instantly.

how long had i been knocked out?

i tried to call out to renee, but it only came out as a whisper.

"help..." i called out, as loudly as i could manage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:14 pm

"renee"i asked "did you hear somthing?"

i turned around..

"look its tevy.....!"
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:38 pm

"Yeah! and we'd better hurry! That man with her is a vamp!" I said running after Tevy.
Layla Followed close behind me.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:20 am

i turned around instantly to find korbin, now in a crouch, growling. i tried to back away until i realized that he wasant growling at me, but at those apprpaching me, quite hastily. his eyes suddenly met my horrofoed gaze.

his face suddenly flashed the expression of agony. but ot lasted only a momemr, and was instantly replaced by fury, as he lunhed at my rescuers. i saw his dark blur pass diretly over me, and collide with the blur which was beside reene.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:43 am

I had changed back into my wolf form. if something happened i was gonna need it.
we started walking tword tevy when the vampire (ewww) spun around to face us. then i knew if we wanted to protect tevy then someone might die....his passion for her was strong wemight need reinforcements.....Lucian....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vera i think it best that u write the fight scene cuz u r un biased twords
either of the characters. no one dies yet though that comes later.....
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:39 pm

I would hope that everyone is unbiased toward every character. : P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vampire hit Layla like a ton of bricks. While she was fighting the vamp i decided to help Tevy get out of there.
"Tevy, you have to come with me! Right now before you get hurt!" i said

"But he's an old friend i can't leave him!" she looked at me with a hurt look, like she had just been betrayed.

"Tevy, i know about vampires, since he's fighting now and your bleeding, he's not going to beable to tel the difference...Ahhh!" i didn't get to finish my sentance as i was ripped away from Tevy. the Vampire pinned me to the ground and looked at me, as if he didn't know if i was capable of more than i looked. He started to leap up to attack Layla again who was trying to get Tevy to move, with the same sucess i had, but the vampire had gotton smarter and he bit me. yeah that kept me down, but not out.

my vision swam as i tried to sit up to warn Layla of her impending danger, but i couldn't speak. the bite wasnt deep but it wasnt clotting either.

THe vampire jumped on Layla and pinned her down.

Tevy finally got the voice to speak as soon as we were both down.
"Korbin! Stop! Their just trying to help. they don't mean any harm!"
=============================================================================
Your turn crys!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:55 pm

((please excuse my horrible typos earlier. wuz trying to type on ipod. touch screens ive realized arent good 4 that. ah well))

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"... They don't mean any harm!" i yelled, as loud as i can remember speaking in a long time.

i jumped up and flew over to Korbin. my legs were still hurt badly and i couldn't walk on them. i reached under his arms and lifted him, using all the strength i had, off of Layla. i tossed him a few feet away from us. i winced as i heard him hit the ground.

he looked up, betrayed. his face changed back in an instant, however, and he jumped up. he raced tward me with pure animal rage on his face. hunger.

suddenly, i was pulled back with such force it felt as if my arm had been ripped out of its socket.

"come on, Tevy. get out of here!" Layla cried, and we raced tward the woods.
"wait! renee!" i yelled, looking back.
"she can handle herself. just come on!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:46 pm

I watched as Layla ran off with Tevy, leaving me with Korbin, the vampire, who, might i add, is super PO'd because we took his girl.

Like SUPER PO'd, and i was bleeding. Great.

I sat up slowly, but then i was pushed back down roughly by Korbin.

"You stupid little B*tch. I just found her after 10 (idk if this is right) years of looking! And now you think that you can just come in and take her from me?!" He was almost yelling. I winced when he started to shake me hard.

"Well now i'm going to finish you. Let you in on my pain."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AKA- he's going to turn me. unless anyone wants to alter.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:40 am

shaken baby syndrome!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as we were running away from that monster that is tevys so called friend i heard a snarl behind us. i knew who it was and i knew that now renee would be safe........ it was Lucian......

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 B83891880

We turned around if only for a moment to see Lucian hit the vampire form behind. Tevy let out a terrified scream....
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:59 pm

i heard someone scream. it took me a few seconds to realize that that someone was me.

why are you scared for him?! my mind asked, he wants to frikin eat you!

"dont hurt him!" i found myself screaming again and again, "please! dont hurt him!"
"he's just fighting him off! we have to get u to a safer place!" Layla called out to me

she took hold of my wrist and yanked. we were soon running again, weaving in and out of trees, trying to avoid briars and spiny bushes without success. i flappes my wings and lifted myself off the ground, pulling Layla with me.

"what the flitter?!?!?" she yelled.
"which way to wherever you're going?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:06 pm

I shut my eyes tight and waited for the impending bite.

thankfully it never came. a wolf -i'm assuming it was one of Layla's buddies- tackled Korbin and backed him against a tree. The wolf looked back at me and barked. I interpreted that as "Run!" and got the h*ll out of there.

I dashed through the trees only stopping to rip a piece of my shirt off to try to stop the bleeding from my neck and find Layla and Tevy's trail.

I followed the trail that they made for ten minutes, walking, and then it just dissapeared. i threw my hands up in the air in defeat and Walked back towards the castle. i was done walking and i think Jason would need to know about this.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:51 pm

((well now im mad i just typed like 5 freaking paragraphs to add on to the story and i went to preview it to make sure the italics worked and it erased it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! screw this i need to go cool off. i mite post later but idk if its worth all that time typing to just have it deleted again!!!!!!!! @$!@$^&$^**&%$#@!#*(*&%^*$!@!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.   The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curious Circumstances of Magical Creatures.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Randomness! O.o :: Cool Stuff :: Role Play!-
Jump to: