Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day In The Life...

Go down 
+5
Crystal
Katie
Ren Cullen
Stoned~Soul
Vera_RavensBlood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:12 pm

i took to the panther...
as i fed my mind was still on her vision... who were they?! why were they here?! when i was done i waited for her to come back so we could race home.

as soon as we get home, i'm going hunting for some real blood. but i have to keep my thoughts clouded so that Jason wouldn't try to kill me again.... i thought
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:56 pm

ok guys i know im a little late
so instead of having to bring in
a new character ill just be jaya
if thats ok with everyone
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:02 pm

we will change jaya to analise. and her power will be changed to photographic memorsy.

as i made my way back to where vera was, another vision entered my mind. vera wanted to hunt for humans this time. should i let her? i thought. i knew jason would be furious. even aurora and analise would be upset. but she's till new to this life. she's border-line. i argued with myself. no. its against everything our clan stands for. we can't just switch over to killing humans. i concluded.

i reached vera in a matter of seconds. she seemed pleased with the panther. i could sense she was still wondering about the vision, but i needed to talk to her about her latest plan. i figured it was best to talk here, since jason would be listening to us if we were to discuss this at home.

"vera, you know you can't just go hunt humans whenever you feel like it, now. you are a vegetarian now." i said.

"oh come on. it wouldn't hurt." she replied. "plus i wouldn't just kill some random person. i would kill a murderer or a dangerous criminal."

"well......."

"and you know i'll be carefull. i won't hunt on anyone's turf. and no one will find the body."

"fine. you can hunt. but just this once. i know you are new to this, but you can't cheat anymore. your one of us now. and hunt here. if jasper hears about a disappearance in our area he will go strait to you."

"yes! i will be careful. i spotted a large town on the way here. i'll stop by on the way back."

i didn't like this, but i knew from experiance how hard it was at first. i would just have to make sure we kept our thought very clouded around jason.

"now about the vision," she said. "what exactly are they coming here for?

"i don't have a clue. all i know is that one of them is a vampire, and that they want to get to the mainland." i told her. "come on. we will want to get to your city before daybreak."

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:10 pm

as we ran i thought about her vision... and how she knew that i was going to hunt again...
she must have had another vision i concluded.. we got to the city about 2 hrs before dawn...

***************************************************************************************************
hey crystal lets get drake's char. and demichael's char. to meet up with Vera when she's hunting in the city.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:43 pm

fire is fine with me
"We dont agree with her lifestyle either Jason" I said "but at least she is trying"
"You dont get it Analiese, you didnt hear the way she spoke about Rose. It wasnt her place to say anything, Rose needs me Leise."
I could feel it coming the fire inside of me waiting to be unleashed. But i had to hold it in. Just like everytime he talks about her like that. How can he be so oblivious? Jason.........
"Im going out Aurora" I said
"Leise......."
"Ill be back Im just going to clear my head." Clear my eyes is more like it and maybe a forest or two, but I had to leave if only for a moment I couldnt let him see me like this.
take it away
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:15 am

(i love you halle. this was getting boring...... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:18 am

(wow.. ok.. now i need drake and demichael... i'll text them tomarro....)
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:38 am

Rose's POV

I woke up just as I heard the door shut. It was too loud- I knew something was wrong. I got up, and went outside.

She was looking off to the the distance, but I knew she couldn't see anything through the tears in her eyes.

I walked up behind her, and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Go away!" she shrugged me off. "It's all your fault...." she started to run.

"Wait," I said softly. She stopped instantly and shot me a strange look. I don't blame her. That was the first word I've said for two years. My voice was soft and strange-sounding from lack of use.

"You love him," I didn't bother making it a question.

"But he loves you...you'd have to be blind not to see it." Her words struck me harder than Vladmir ever had. Jason loved me? No...No....that was bad. It was already selfish to be his friend- to let him help me. It would only hurt him more when I eventually died. I knew my life wouldn't be a long one- I had accepted that years ago. But if he loved me, would he accept my death as easily as I would? No. Even if I lived another decade, or even longer, he couldn't love me- I was so imperfect, so disformed. I was a monster, and nothing could erase both the physical and mental scars that made me one.

I swallowed, seeing only one option.

"Tell him..." The words caught in my throat. "I'm...not comming back. He shouldn't have to waste his life helping a useless cause. I'll be, forever, out of the picture soon enough." I ignored the tear on my scarred face.

And I ran.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:40 am

(I'm not saying you should, or I was planning on you doing this, but I'm just saying that Rose is only Half-vampire, so you could catch up to her, Halle. I don't care if you do or don't, i just wanted to point out an option. Thanks so much for the great addition to the plot, it was getting harder to write.....lol)
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:58 am

thanks
Analiese's POV
great. i thought she would go back to Jason, now hes going to wonder whats happened. I have to stop her. She shouldnt be hard to find, she doesnt have the full speed of a vampire yet. Does she? Either way Ive got to bring her back to Jason. So I take off after her.
It wasnt long before i caught up to her, she had gotten farther than i expected. She must of heard me approach.

"Let me go," she said softly.

"Dont be stupid," I said through clenched teeth "Its not safe for you out here."

She turned around and I could see that she had been crying, but not for Jason because she could have him if she wanted, but I think for me. I think that she was sorry, but for what I wasnt sure. It wasnt her fault that Jason loved her.

"Come on you're to weak to walk ill carry you back to the clan house"

She said nothing, just nodded.

Although she had stopped crying she was still upset. I could tell that Jason would had noticed that she was missing. I could feel his enternal fire from a mile away. He was ANGRY. We stopped at a small pond to rid our faces of tear stains, I knew if he saw them he would be even angrier than he already was.

Slowly we approached the house...
GO REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im out of words
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:30 pm

Rose's POV

I should have known it wouldn't be easy. It hurt me enough to leave a message for Jason with Analiese. But life was never content with just hurting me.

I would have to tell him myself.

We came near the house and Analiese set me down. Jason ran out.

"Where were you?" He demanded. "I thought...."

I finally met his eyes and let my thoughts touch his. They all spilled out, fast as rushing water.

"I'm can't stay here. I can't hurt you. You shouldn't have to put up with someone as deformed as me. It's not going to matter anyway..." I tried to stop there, but my thoughts gave away my plans.

"I'm going to kill Vladmir. And I then I'm going to kill myself."

And before he could stop me, I fell to the ground and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Boat? Boat? Can you believe he just suggeested that. I fly us around, trying to avoid the sun for the one of us I'm sure can't be in direct light of it. The matter with some people...

"Are you blind, or just STUPID??!!" I asked, more mumbling to myself then really asking him.
"What?" He questioned, curiously.
"Dude, you are, seriously, retarded. We don't need a dom boat, I can fly. Dude seriously. Now, can you tell where the closest land form is?"
"Well yah, east would be our best bet," he looked off in a certain direction, apparently he knows his directions easily.
"alright." again grabbing him around the waist and flying again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:14 pm

ren........we need to spice this up pm me if you have any ideas
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:47 pm

we raced tward the city. i could tell she was realizing that i had a vision of her plans to hunt. she was sulking a little, i could tell. she knew we weren't gonna let her hunt humans anymore, and she knew it would be tough. i was sulking to. i shouldn't have given into her begging to hunt. she needed to just quit now. cold turkey. oh well, i thought, she will quit soon enough.

we reached the city of Rio de Janiero. right near the coast. we had a few hours until day break. just enough time for vera to have her fun and go. i didn't want to stay long. i wasn't used to hunting humans, and the quiet stalking made me nervous.

"ahhh," vera whispered to me, "here we go." or maybe just to herself. it would be sort of interesting to see her hunting stratagy here.

ur in charge of ur own hunt, vera. tongue
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:48 pm

))Crystal, did you just delete Esme's post again?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:00 pm

(Okie dokie!)
i turned to her and smiled. i was gone in a blink of an eye. i darted to a nearby alley and waited for my victum.

after 20 minutes of waiting i gave up and decided to..... keep my mind foggy..... if she knew wat i was planning she would come after me like a bullet.

I started to translate a book into italian. and i took off after my new prey. i smelled the air for the sweet smell of good clean blood.

i followed a trail of a young man, about 14.... wait... he was with someone... not just a someone someone.. a vampire.

I followed them closely. even though i hunted humans i did it humanily and i hated vamps that killed for fun.

i rounded a corner and saw them. it was the vamp and the human from her vision!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
its all you drake.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:23 pm

i did NOT, laddy addie!

i was suddenly struck with another vision. i expected it to be vera planning the kill, but it wasn't. i saw the vampire and his accomplice again. they where here. they were hunting, just like vera was right now. what if she stumbled upon them while the vamp was trying to feed? he would be mad enouth. not to mention it would be 2 against 1. ooohhhhh, this is not good. i thought.

i raced to where i last saw vera. as i searched for her i had another vision. she was following the two strangers from my previous vision. i turned aroud, and headed to where they were. i soon caught sight of vera. as i looked up ahead, i caught a glimpse of the vamp and his friend turned a corner. his friend looks human i thought with bewilderment. i quietly made my way tward vera.

"vera, stop." i wispered low enough so no human could hear. i saw her head snap in my direction. her whole face read 'how did you find me?'

"we need to follow them." she said.

"i know, vera. but im comming with you." we rounded the corner that led to a dark alley only to find the two creatures staring right at us.

"s**t." i heard one of them say.

take it away, laddy addie.
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:50 am

wait, who's in the corner? have our stories combined know?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:50 am

(me and Crystal are around the corner, yeah we just combined the stories.)
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:06 pm

me and vera found yall in brazil. you 2 r in the alleyway, and yall just saw us following you.
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:22 pm

thats what i thought. i'll just ignore the geographic fact that us landing in a brazil ment we almost made a full rotation around the world.
"run" jewsus said.
the two figures slowly aproached. jewsus started back and was a few feet behind me.
"lets go!"
"NO" i snapped back.

maybe they wont hurt us, maybe their freinds.......jewsus could be right, and they may want to harm us. no matter. if they do, i'll just simply kill them.

i stood awaiting for their move.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:06 am

i reached out with my mind...

and stepped out of the shadows.

I held my hands up to show them that i wasnt going to hurt them... but i could tell that the vamp knew we were alike.

"My name is Vera." i stepped closer and motioned for Christile(sorry Crystal if i got it wrong.) to come.

I looked at the vamp. "Me and you are alike." i simply stated. the human was suprised and his hand slowly reached for his..... bow? who was this guy? i gave him a questioned look.

the wind blew towards us and i smelled the human's blood.

crap.
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:12 am

oh its startin to get good........
i grasped my bow firmly, and slowly pulled reached for an arrow, but all i got was a small splinter.
i through my pouch to the ground. all of my equiupment was damp from that damned ice.

i set my hand on my knee inconspicuiosly(i know thats spelt wrong but who cares) i slid my hand foward in a quick thrusting motion. tiny pieces of wet steel and ice slid out.

i have no arrows, and all my throwing knives are damaged. i could take theese two with my fist...
but i dont know if their armed.....i hate vampires! i should kill them......but not today.

thinking i wouldnt hurt them, they eased foward. i stepped back, and then decided to great them.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:47 am

Dude.. i'm going to go and text Drake and get him to post.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'de wondered if he'd noticed that when he got that splinter he was bleeding. The musky sent of his blood floated through the air. no doubt she smelled it too, but she was so attoned to not feeding from humans i don't think she cared.

I clenched my fists and fought back the numbing sencation of my lust taking over.

I wanted to warn him of how much danger he was in at the moment. but my lips wouldn't move. I tried to run away but my legs were stuck in place.

I didn't know what to do.

hehehehehe, he's helpless! just kill him!

NO! i can't! i woln't! grrr!!!
i fought with myself.

I gave him a look that said get behind the vamp or risk dieing!

I tried to hold it in.

but the numbness took over.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
lol.. it looks like christmas! santa
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:37 pm

yay! good so far! btw its christina. and yall were in antartica, and the closest continent to it was south america. i chose brazil, so there u go.

"vera! no!" i said. i launched myself infront of her. i knew for sure that this human wasnt totally human.

"i can't." vera replied in a whisper. she looked at me, and it was plain on her face that she was in the middle of an internal battle. about whether or not she should kill the human and risk getting attaked by the other vampire.

"hold your nose while i talk to them." i said. i knew she would feel stupid, but it really helps from experience.

"what do you want?" the vampire asked.

"as my friend vera said before, us three are alike. vera and i are part of a clan up north. there are 4 others. we came down here to hunt togeather. but not humans. we are......vegetarians." i could tell this interested him. just then, the human cut in.

"if you two bloodsuckers are 'vegitarians' then why are you here in the city?" he challenged.

"vera is new to this life. it takes a while for one of us to get used to a human-free diet." vera nodded as if to comfirm, still holding her nose.

"so why did you too decide to come to Rio?" i asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life...
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next