Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day In The Life...

Go down 
+5
Crystal
Katie
Ren Cullen
Stoned~Soul
Vera_RavensBlood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:29 pm

oh sorry..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I held my nose tight, closed my eyes, and tried not to feel the blood pounding through his veins.

my lust was taking over.
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:21 pm

I'm going to guess we are still in the alleyway

"He's human, I'm a vampire, .. I haven't eaten off him. So this is results in this particular human not being human, or he's just very,very important," I said, noticing the influence of the "christine"one or whatever among Vera.
"I'm human, but know more than you think I do," Stone busted in rapidly.
"Get behind me, Stone, I don't trust them. Veggies or not, Vera doesn't seem safe, and your weapons are crap," I said, forcefully pulling him behind me.
"STOP, I CAN FEND FOR MYSELF," he screamed as i pulled him. Humans humor me much. (lol is started with two words that started with H, then M .. lol )
"The more you resist, the easier it is for Vera to smell your blood. Now cover your finger already, dam it!" straining as I said this, not only to pull him, but to hold in the emotion. The emotion of actually meeting another vampire. I thought this day would never come.

"Where...why...how...?" I studdered this quietly, with a confused look on my face, no doubt.
"You are wondering how we found you?" Christina (or whatever) questioned.
I nodded, looking from her to Vera. Vera no doubt holding back the impulse to feed of Stone. Although, I must say, the sexual impulse this one caused me was greater than any human could give me. The perfect face, child-like, yet with a wisdom making her look much older than she should be, which, then again, isn't too hard for us vampires. She was in shape, I say that meaning she was any at all overwieght. Again, not too hard. Her distressed look made her look,.. helpless, although I had a great overwhelming feeling she could put up a great fight.
Christine looked also the same. She shared most of the same features, with few exceptions. She was taller, leaner. She looked as if she carried great wieghts among her broad shoulders. Her face, not as young, showing a knowledge about herself reflecting a longer life than the young one. She seemed better at controlling the impulse to feed off of human blood. Apparently teaching Vera to do the same. She looked at me with an intensity greater than anything I've ever felt, controlling my actions oddly.
"There is more to you two than is seen by the naked eye, I'm sure,"
"As is the case with you," Christina stated bluntly, yet easily.
"Let's find a shop, somewhere quiet, secluded. To be alone, to discuss, to get to know one another, and find food for the human." Vera said, shyly, I had a feeling she might see me the way I see her, but I wasn't to know for sure.

Ok i posted, lets get on with this mofo
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:05 pm

lol. of course you 2 fall 4 eachother. soooo saw that 1 coming. btw, its CHRISTINA!!!!! why cant ne1 remember my name?!? and also, WHAT DO U MEAN MY FACE ISNT AS YOUNG?!?!?

"all the shops that are open are full of humans, vera. i know a better place. but we will still have to stop for the human's food on the way." i said. i decided to take the four of us to my old home. it was where i spent my earlie years as a vampire. its was quiet, and closed off from the world. it was, of course, a cave that animals had long since been rid of. after the human and the vampire went to get food, i turned to vera.

"keep your nose plugged. they arent far away." i said.

"where are wae going?" she asked.

"its a cave i lived in when i first became a vampire. its not far." i replied.

"i dont like this..." she said.

just then, the other two returned. the human had some sort of sandwich thing that i could tell did not look appetizing to any of us vampires.

"come on, follow me. it wont take long to get there." just then i noticed something. "how is the human going to get there?"

"he will fly with me." the vampire said.

"we clearly have a lot to learn about the two of you." vera said.

"likewise." he answered.

the four of us traveled for a few miles north. it was almost daybreak when we reached the cave. once we were deep inside its blackness, the cave opened up into a huge dome. there was still some candles from the last time i was here. i took one off the wall and lit it. it cast erie glows along the rock of the cave.

"okay, lets start from where we left off. you we wondering how we found you." i said. "i have visions. i see what events the future holds. i usually only see visions that affects my clan. but earlier i saw a vision of you two. i saw you surrounded by ice and you were planning on coming here to the mainland. vera was here , as i already told you why, and she spotted you. we were curious as to what you were doing in my vision, so we followed you. which brings us to the alley and so on. questions?" i asked.

i was actually relaxed at the moment. this wasnt the first time i was confronting new and mysterious people. i decided to talk mostly to the vampire. i could tell he would be slightly more civil than the human.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:41 pm

"No, we don't have any questions, unless you say something that intrigues us?" I asked more than said.
The more I looked, the more I saw. This cave was, from the outside, pretty ugly. From the inside you could recognize it's beauty. It's relenting inner control to protect the walls around it, and serve, still, as a lovely place to stay. Stone came to find everything curiously, for there was not just dirt and rocks in this cave. The technology here was tremendous. I mean everything had some sort of wire to it. I was actually amazed by this, because even my home was nothing like this, although, I do like to stay secluded, and make sure no one notices my existence.

"Where did you find all of this equipment?" I asked, searching around the room.
"...the internet..." Christina said, kind of like she was avoiding something.

She led us into a room, more of like a den. There were chairs and tables. A fridge was there in the kitchen looking area.

We sat down and began to converse.

ok D left some for you. man! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:07 pm

"i am no mortal" i said as we all sat down. vera seemed confused.

"you are human-"
"to a certain extent" i said. i tried to keep the subject of myself, asking them how they became vampires and what their clan was about. fowl beast....i couldnt stop thinking of ways to kill them.
vera thinks she could kill me, ha, i couldnt help but laugh in my head.

the night winded on and i felt fatigue.....i needed to sleep, but around these vampires? i dont trust any of them, except jewsus, to a extent. i left the room and said i was goiong to find a spot to sleep.

"we have a bed" christina offered. no thanks, i said. she could tell that i thought vera had intentions......

i walked into the front of the cave and climbed up to the very top. i found a crook in the wall. the scent of blood was no longer lingering on my body. little did they know i have a hightened since of smell, as did they. i was in plain sight, though atleast 150ft up. no problem. i waved my hand and a dark green light swirled around my body, cloaking me in chameleon.(for those who dont know chameleon makes one completely undetectable, completely see throw.)

i have enough energy for the night to keep myself hidden.......
just so everyone understands stone could easily beat the crap outa vera. now were on the same page.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:53 pm

Just for the record: i doubt that Stone could Take a 200 Year old vamp. Razz
Also just for the record: remember that Vera is telekenitic.
=============================================================================
"God, is there ANYTHING to eat around here> i mean seriously..." i sighed and raised my self to a ledge on the cave wall (not the one stone is sleeping on) not far from the floor.

The soft sent of blood still lingered in the cave.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:28 pm

Vera_RavensBlood wrote:
Just for the record: i doubt that Stone could Take a 200 Year old vamp. Razz
Also just for the record: remember that Vera is telekenitic.

|3it(|-|!!! (this agreeeing with you Vera..not calling you one.)

anyway...
**********************************************************************************

"So how exactly did you find me? Do you know how your vision was focused on another vampire?" I asked.
"Well, I don't really, just they happen when they happen," Christina answered, a little like she was hiding something, I think.
"Where have you two been? As I said, I've never met other vampires," again, asking.
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:42 pm

for the record, you forget i have daedric abilities

note this takes place b4 the post above mine.
"come here stone" a soft wispery voice said. i looked around i saw noting. i opened my eyes....a figure stood over me, blood all over their face.......vera. i raised my hand but i had no strenght. all of it was gone.

a cloaked figure aproched me.
i heard a slight wisper....
"ask not for whom the bell tomes for it tomes for you"

everything went back. my strength was restored. i could fell aura chaneling through my body. i sprung up with a punch.............then it all went away. my hand made contact with the hard, cold cave wall. the pain caused me to lose focus, and became visable again. it was all a dream.

i dropped down to ground level in one quick hop, i landed with a loud clank. i looked at my hand. it was covered in blood. the scent was extremely strong.
"damn" i murmered.

suddenly, an idea came to me......i felt a presence of cold in me, but no heat. i focused on my hand, trying to control this power. my hand turned a bright icy blue, and was covered in frost. cold ice seeped into my wound and filled the cuts. interesting i thought to myself.

i heard light foot steps, and looked up. vera was staring at me with gleeming eyes....
"let me be!" i said to her. she stood still, still glaring. she then turned and walked away. that foul creature can not be trusted.

i found a piece of flint on the cave floor. perfect. i removed most of my clothes and armor, it was to damaged to be of any use. all i had left on was a long dress like robe with a hood. i had no gloves and was bare foot. i found hard rocks and sculpted them with the flint. i carved up 20 throwing knives. atleast the slots on my armor were still all in tact.i took them and put them on under my robe. vera began staring at me again. she seemed amazed by how many projectiles i was carryieng. their was 5 slots in plain sight on my back, but i managed to comfortably hide 15 around my body. their were spaces to store some on my knees, hip, at my ankles, and they were completely unoticable.

i guess i should go find the others. i walked back to the main room.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:46 pm

jonnymcwhatshisname wrote:

"So how exactly did you find me? Do you know how your vision was focused on another vampire?" I asked.
"Well, I don't really, just they happen when they happen," Christina answered, a little like she was hiding something, I think.
"Where have you two been? As I said, I've never met other vampires," again, asking.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:02 pm

sorry d, but i have 2 agree with vera. she could take you down.
"oh there are a lot more of us than you think. we are scattered around the globe. you just have to know where to look. our clan, for example, lives in an ordinary house. but we are deep in a forest. other vamps like to live in sewers and, well, caves like this one." i replied.

i stopped to look at vera. she was still a little thirsty, and all the tension and excitement did not help.

"you can go hunt in the forest nearby if you like," i told her. "but not in the city. its too bright."

"kay." vera said. she started off into the dark tunnel leading outside.

"are most clans as big as yours?" jewsus asked.

"no. there are some this big, but most clans only have 2 or 3. and some of us like to just be alone." i replied. i couldn't help but feel a twinge of nastalga from when i lived here. it made me think of how scared this life made me. i was consumed with thurst, with no one to teach me the ropes. until he came.........

"how did you find people to join your clan?" jewsus asked, pulling back into reality.

"well, because of the vision, most of them started trying to find me first. then i met them halfway and told them of my lifestyle, and so on. vera is the newest addition." i told him.

"so thats why you were down in Rio. because she was new she was still thirsty for the humans." he concluded. "so does your clan always hunt down here?"

"not ususally." i said. "we mostly hunt near where we live, but there was a, um, disturbance of the peace." i didn't want to reveal too much to him just yet. he wasnt totally trustworthy, and he still had doubts about us.

at that moment, a snarl errupted from somewhere in the caves.

"he should have just taken the bed....." i said with a groan. then jewsus and i rushed through the tunnels.

we climbed up to where the snarles and hissing were still taking place. we came in to find what appeared to be only vera in the room. but there was a sort of presance with her as well. like someone else was there as well. just then stone appeared out of nowhere and started tearing his way tward vera, with a furious look on his face.

"vera!" i screamed. i ran and postitioned myself infront of her.

"stone!" jewsus yelled. and charged at him, trying to pin him to the floor.
i figured i let you two play it out urselves so we can really see who wins. but no1 die. its too early.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:11 pm

I stared at the vampire... He was tall and well built with dark hair and deep brown eyes. i dropped my eyes to the floor when he turned to look at me. if i was human i would have blushed.. i laughed in my head.

"We live in a clan much north of here."

i gasped as the strong sent of blood hit me. i clutched my stomach and tried not to breathe.

Then i saw stone running at me. I threw up a wall in front of me to stop him. he ran smack into it and staggered back.

I backed away not wanting to fight, i still hadn't fed and i really really didn't want to hurt him.

"GOD! Stone stop! Unless you have a death wish, STOP!" I pinned him to the floor with my mind.

I felt all my power leave me and i collasped on the floor.

=============================================================================
lol...
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:12 pm

take the floor first vera
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:13 pm

(what? i just passed out because i havn't fed in forever. your not pinned to the floor any more)
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:48 pm

we posted at the same time, i was saying you go first. also, wtf, i was going to try to kill you later! also, i wouldnt have charged you, anyway.
( my pov after i threw the rock)
haha....she thinks she can fight me? still, i wonder what abilities she has.........

i charged her aggressively and let her hit me. force field. didnt expect that. she picked me up, with some type of mind power, and slammed me down. she was hurting me, she was seriouse, the pressure was immense. enough. i had to fight back. i began to gather my focus. red lines ripped down my face, and my skin became dark read. the lines opend up and lava oozed out. i opened my mouth and long, pointed teeth pointed outward. i bursted out with a pulse of energy and she fell to the ground.

oh no. she was week, hadnt eaten in days. relizing i hit her with to much i looked up at christina. she stared, blankly. my hands turned red, and in a bloody explosin, sharp talons replaced them.

"he isnt human" christina whispered to herself.

i put on my hood to hid my face, and ran of. i exited the cave and ran for a nearby forest. i burrowed underneath a large, old tree with a deep root system. i hid their. i shot all the power out of my body to regain human form.

what have i done? i used way to much power against her, while she was weak. now im lost in the forest, with human limitations, and no obliviouse powers at my disposal. i'll take out on my own now. hopefully they wont look for me.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 pm

((crystal? Drake? I'm passed out on the floor. a little help please? lih))
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:55 pm

when were u planning on killing her?
as stone fled into the forest, i turned to jewsus.

"help me take her to the bed." i said. as we picked vera up, she sort of groaned. we took her further into the cave and brought her to the bed room. we laid her on the large bed.

"is she okay?" jewsus asked. he looked extremely worried.

"i think so. he used a lot of force on her while she was still weak. it may take her a day or two to get better." i said.

i have to say i took pity on vera. in the first few days she joined my clan, she almost got in a fight with jason, she met up with a mysterious vampire and his human-ish friend, then got the crap beat out of her. not a good way to start off in a new family.

"umm, maybe i should go.." jewsus said. but i could tell he didnt want to. there was something about him and vera......

"you don't have to. i may need help. and i also should go back and tell my clan what happened. they will wonder why we're gone. you can watch vera while im gone." i knew it was risky leaving a vampire i just met with vera, but i couldn't leave her there alone.

"uhh, okay." he said. he obviously was still quite tense from recent events, but i could tell he wanted to stay.

"great. i have to get back to my clan, but i will be back soon." i said.

he seemed to have it under coltrol, sort of. and she wasn't going to be fully consious for another 2 and a half hours. plenty of time for me to go to my clan, tell them what happened, and come back.

"uh, what if she wakes up?" he asked.

"she won't wake for 2 1/2 hours." i said.

"those visions really come in handy."

"tell me about it." then i left.

as i ran tward my home, i thought for just a second i saw a human figure among the trees....

once i reached the house and found jason, i told him about vera. i didn't mention the hunting-in-the-city part, because i knew he would flip out again.

"glad someone beat the s**t out of her. wish it was me instead of that human-demon guy." was all he said.

"jason! she's one of us, now. get used to it! just drop the rose thing and move on with your life. i've got to go. tell the others. she's gonna wake up soon. bye." i said rather harshly. i was furious. but then i thought about what he'd said. human-demon..... well that explains a lot. i thought to myself.

i closed the door behind me just as huge wind drifted by. the rain began a few seconds later. i knew it would. visions do come in handy. i ran off into the now dark afternoon.

'darn it," i whispered to myself. "im going to be late."
either drake or vera can handle the waking up scene.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:11 pm

i'll take care of it. then i'll get Drake to cut in. so...
++++++++---------------------++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------------++++++++++++++++++++++

My head was pounding. i could feel that i was awake.... and that someone was watching over me. I groaned and my eyes fluttered open. i was on a bed and the new vamp, Jewsus, was standing over me, looking conserned.

i tried to sit up but he gently pushed me back down to the bed,

"Its probably not the best idea to get up, you hit your head pretty hard."he said

I started to sit up again. he gave me a worried look when i winced.

thank goodness i was a vampire, otherwise that would have killed me. "Crap.."

he looked at me, puzzled.

"I still havn't fed.." i laughed to myself. today's events have sure been hectic.

i saw that i had gauze on my forarms and on my hands. i used my mind to take them off gently and roll them up.

"Well, I'm Vera Night. i think now is the right time for formal introductions." i laughed quietly.

"I think your right." he smiled, "My name is Jewsus."

"Is it ok if i call you 'J'?" i smiled.

"Yeah, its cool." he smiled back.

I closed my eyes and searched his mind. no doubt he would hate me for this but, i wanted to make sure that he was trustworthy.

hope she's ok...... never shou;d have let this happen..... i caught glimpses of his thoughts. i retreated into my own mind.
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:48 pm

ok drake needs to post next
i couldnt stop thinking about it, did i kill her? well i have to move on. i felt terible, but part of me wants to go and finish her. but i cant. i hate vampires, and i hate the mortal world. ive done enough damage here, and i should go. but i dont sense the presence of oblivion.........now that i think of it, i havnt felt any daedric powers besides my own. surely the humans didnt kill the deamons. surely they didnt come at piece? i want to retreat back into oblivion. i'll open a gate myself, and see what has become of it. but how?

hiding here was stupid, i have no food or water. i havnt eaten since ive been out the ice. i'll go back. i dont want to, but i feel i should--apoligize.

i headed back to the cave. jewsus was asleep on the floor, as if he tried to stay awake but just collasped of fatigue. their was vera, laying resting on the bed. i walked up to her. im so hungry. it was really catching up now. then, an idea dawned on me.

i walked to her, and her eyes open swiftly. fear emitted from her body. i stood back and her fear swept through my body, replenishing my aura. she tried to tap into my thoughts, but i wouldnt allow it.

" i do not wish to harm you" i wispered. i put my hand on her forhead, and her fear continued to fuel me. she layed their helpless. my hand started glowing, followed by her body. then i took a few steps back. she got up, ready to fight, but relized i had healed her.

"im sorry, vera. i truely am. i didnt mean to attack you like that."

"i......" she was losted for words.

"well, anyway, im starving. the city isnt far." she looked up as if she new what i was about to say.

"we could sneak out, take just one human. you feed on them, and when your done i'll eat their flesh"

she stared blankly at me. i could tell she gave it some thought.

take it away drake
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:30 pm

It's flippen JEWDUH, dam get it right...

{{I'm not a heavy sleeper, some sounds will wake me up, and some won't. It just depends on how tired I was. Wait. I'm talking like a human, I'm a vampire, I don't sleep (screw you demichael, read twilight already!!) Don't need to sleep. Really worn out though. Many things have happened recently.}}

I can't believe him. I know he doesn't know how I feel, but to attack someone who tried so hard not to do the same. It sickens me.

These were my thoughts. While watching her rest, unconcious. She had a beauty about her. All of her seemed perfect. Nothing could be fixed, except for the fact that she is completely out of it. Sitting there watching her was like looking at something by Van Gogh. A painting, beautiful, original, and out of the ordinary. The best part, she is a vampire.

I though I saw her look at me the way I look at her, as if she feels the same way, right before that sob, WHOSE LIFE I SAVED I'D LIKE TO ADD, attacked her. This is just a thought, a side note on the big picture.

"Where is Vera?" Christina came in, worried, concerned.
"What, she's not here?"
"No, you were supposed to be watching her!" Christina started to frighten me. Her usual look of wisdom turned to one of anger. Her eyes were becoming darker. And something else was different, but I couldn't place it.
"I did, I was, until, something came over me and for some reason, I fell, knocked out. Asleep the humans call it." I said, defending myself, or trying. I stammered alot.
"How did you fall asleed? You're a friggin' VAMPIRE for pete's sake!?"
"I don't know, but instead of arguing, let's go find her." God, I hope she isn't with Stone. I'll kill him if he hurts her. I brought his @$$ out the ice, and I can put it right back in.
"True, that does sound like a good idea," she said, commonly, with less concern, but an understanding of what is happening.

We flew around, trying to follow Christina's keen sense of smell. We followed it until we lost it. Then, we saw them, for now we were over the city, close enough to see, but out of sight of the humans. I dropped down on top of a building that was closed for the night. They seemed like they were controlled, yet, Christine looked worried.

"She's going to find a human..." she said, and with utter haste, leaped off the building into the alley.
"Well, what are we to do about it?" I asked, leaping also.
"VERA!!" She screamed, resulting in Vera and Stone turning around.

Lets make this interesting now..I posted, is everyone happy??? Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:09 pm

fine. i deleted it, BFF ON TOAST. but it was really good. fine have it ur way. i would just like to dedicate this new scene to my scene i had 2 cut out becuz i am a good BFF ON BREAD.

whoops. i thought to myself. that was a tad to loud.

jewduh gave stone a deadly stare.

wow. i must have been right about him and vera... i thought.

"take me down. i will get vera, and you handle stone. you brought him anyway." i told jewduh.

"don't need to tell me twice." he said, gruffly.

he flew me a few feet from where vera was. when we landed, jewduh looked at stone with the same deadly stare. he started tward him, then stone flashed a wicked glare at me and vera and took off. jewduh tore after him like a rabid dog.

"come on, vera. don't hunt now! its daylight. and especially do not hunt with stone! there are too many people. just go back and we will hunt later." i told her from a distance. she was startled, and upset we caught her. i knew i would have to coax her to return to the cave.

her eyes were now black with hunger.

"go find an animal that will last you till tonight." i said. "please, vera. you don't want do do this."

"no." she said, and took off down the abandoned street. i would have followed her, if not for the vision that entered my head.

it was him. he was here. trying to find me. he had heard the arguing between vera and i. he needed to tell me something. to warn me....then the vision faded away.

i heard something up ahead. the noise startled me, though i already knew who it was.

he slowed to a walk when he saw me. i stared him down. i took in his blonde hair which always would fall over his lavender eyes if he was running. he loved to run. his eyes were taking me in as well. i remember he always got me with those eyes. i saw his tall, muscular frame. he towered over me as he got closer. i saw his face, its classic mix of both suprize and rejoicing whenever he saw me. it was him. the first vampire i met. the one who taught me everything about this new life. the one who told me we didn't have to feed on humans. the one who went off into the night and disappeared for what i thought was forever. the one i fell in love with.

"garrison?" i asked in a whisper, too astonished to say anything else.

c? my character has a history. okay, here is his bio....

NAME: Garrison Like a Star @ heaven

APPEARANCE: https://2img.net/h/i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk297/drumsr4me/punk-guyprince.jpg

POWER: super speed (for a vampire)

BIO: turned 1901 actually born 1882. boarderline now. he was recruted to Vladlen (remember him from earlier?) about 5 years after meeting christina. he was tired of their hostile way of life and left. much to their unliking. now he is on their 'list' so to speak. he wants to join back with christina again, which is why he came here.

PERSONALITY: he's laid back, and kind of a rebel. he's nice and is sort of a mystery. he likes people, so he tries to blend in with the humans.
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:53 pm

ok then...
jewduh continued to repeditly hit me over and over. i stood still my gaurd down.

"im not going to fight you" i said calmy. he completely ignored me. he kept attacking me. fool, i thought to myself. he doesnt seem to notice his puches have bearly any effect on me.

"you tricked her out here to kill her! you couldnt finish earlier could you!" he was infuriated. hes not going to give up. i have to stop him. i reached for my knives.....no i thought. i cant kill him. i looked at my hand. it was cold. gave me an idea.

as he lunged for me i grabbed his hand and tried to freeze it. i stuttered back... it worked! he looked at me smiling. he clenched his arm and the ice snapped off. i cant hit him without doing any seriouse damage.

"stop!" i urged him "can you listen for a moment!"

"what do you have to say!"

"look," i started "i mean to cause no one any more harm. im sorry, i didnt mean to attack her."

"you lie deamon!"

"no! i do not. if she can forgive me why cant you?"

his eyes changed; as if i was actually getting through.

"please, now i must speak with everyone, then i shall leave."

he looked through me, telling i could mean it. i walked up, hand out to call it a treaty. he slapped my hand away and jabbed me hard in the stomach.

"ENOUGH!" i screamed. a shockwave sent him back a few feet. i jumped into the air and slammed my fist on the ground. a black spike slung up through his foot.

he screamed as i ran away...back into the woods
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:30 pm

wow. violent much?

"yes, its me." garrison replied. i could tell he was as stunned as i was.
"what....how...?" i stammered.
"i knew i'd probably find you here. i searched the cave, but no one was there. so i decided to search the city. though i don't kno why you would be hunting here.....i thought you still stuck to our old diet." he said.
"i wasnt hunting. there was a disturbance......" i said. i wanted to tell him everything. to pick up where we left off, but i wasn't sure. i hadn't seen him in a long time.
"you don't have to hide stuff from me anymore, christina. or can i still call you by your nickname?"
"the nickname's fine." i told him.
"good. so why are you here?" he asked again.
"i should be asking you the same thing..."
"would you just answer the question?" he stared at me with his lavender eyes. and i finally gave in. i told him everything. after i finished, it was his turn to answer my questions.
"why are you looking for me?"
"well, when i left, i was just going to go hunting. but i got sidetracked. i met vladlen."
"vladlen? the one who wants to start a war, vladlen?" i asked with shock.
"yes. he sort of recruted me to his clan. they are very powerful, and i didn't want to witness first-hand what happen to people who refuse their offers. so i joined. we would get to hunt in cities so huge they barely noticed the deaths. i loved the taste of human again. but the guilt took over. i didn't want to leave you. and i felt bad about the humans. so after a few decades i left. they probably don't even know im gone. i wanted to find you, and have things the way they were."
"but i don't know if we can. i have my own clan now, like i told you before." i said.
"i know, i know. but i am here to stay. i can't leave you alone in the state of things." he said, his tone changing.
"what do you mean 'the state of things'?" i asked.
"i came here to warn you. vladlen's clan is looking for you. they like your powers. and the rest of your clans'. they want all of you to join them. i can't let them find you. ive seen over the decades what they do to vampires who refuse their clan. it isnt pretty." he said gravely. "come on. lets go back to the cave to discuss this further. race?" he asked.
"i think im in too much of a shock to race. too much has gone on in the last 2 days...." i said.
"alright the." he said. then he scooped me up and began to run.
"what the heck are you doing?!?" i yelled.
"you run too slow." he said, sounding relaxed. then he laughed.
we had just reached the forest when we found jewduh.
"stop!" i told garrison.
obviously stone was still on violent demon mode. jewduh was standing, which was a good sign. but he had a huge spike through his foot.
"looks like you befriended the wrong demon.' garrison said.
"d**n it, will you shut up? and who are you anyway?" jewduh asked in confusion. "christina, where is vera?" he asked.
"she took off into the city. i lost her. then i found him." i said, pointing to garrison. "im going back to find vera. you two go back to the cave."
"no. im going." jewduh said.
"uh, dude, you just got your butt kicked by a demon." garrison said.
"your staying." i told jewduh. then i headed tward the city to find vera.

sry its all bunched up, but it would have been really long.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:16 pm

as soon as i got out of Christina's line of sight i ducked into an alley and sat. I tried to cloud my mind so noone would find me here. i just needed sometime to be alone.

i reached out with my mind and found J with a spike in his foot. friggin Deamon, tricked me. he'll pay for that later.

I saw Christina with a nother vampire that seemed to move at a fast speed, even for a vampire.

I looked for Stone and found him hiding in the trees. I sent a shockwave to his head that said: I don't know the whole story but if you hurt J for no reason, you'll pay.

i instantly retreated back into my own mind, fogging it so Christina couldn't see me.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on my knees.

a soft breeze made my hair dance around my head.

Then i smelled J coming.

I sighed in Defeat.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Drake, its all you.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:35 pm

i continuisly searched my brain for new visions of vera. unfortunately, she knew what i was doing. stuipid clouded mind. i thought to myself. suddenly, i heard foot steps behind be. i whirled around to find only garrison. at least i wasn't stone. i thought.

"what are you doing here? i thought you were with jewduh!" i said.

"he decided to search for her himself." he answer calmly.

"what about the spike?!? people are going to wonder why he's walkind aroud with a huge black thing sticking out of his foot!"

"would you relax, christy? jeeze, we took the spike out. its probably healed by now. you worry too much."

"sorry. i don't know where she is still. she's clouding her mind so i can't find her. im just frustrated."

"well dont worry about it. jewduh would rather shoot himself with a stake and change his name to larry rather than come back without her." he said laughing.

"so why are you here? hold on." i said. "its going to start raining in a few seconds." i moved us to an old building that had been abandoned for a while.

"that still is sorta creepy." he said. "and i am here to keep you safe if vladlen tries to come and snatch you away and get you to join the clan."

"i would see it coming." i said.

"just like you saw me?" he asked.

"well you know about the mind clouding thing. im pretty sure vladlen doesn't."

"true. but im still not going anywhere." he said. "so how long is this going to last?"

"i will end in about a hour. we'd better just go back to the cave." i told him. "but i will run by myself this time."

"suit yourself." he said with a grin.

we took off into the rain.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:51 pm

r yall gonna come back to the clan house soon or do me and ren need to just continue with our little love triangle story and meet up with yall later. btw ren we need to let jason get mad @ analiese and then go to look for rose.... or somthing along those lines
***************************************************************************************************
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life...
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next