Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day In The Life...

Go down 
+5
Crystal
Katie
Ren Cullen
Stoned~Soul
Vera_RavensBlood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-03

A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:19 am

I would have blushed if vampires could blush, i stopped, he kept walking.

Omg.. nice..

i smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:28 am

Why the he aw... did you think omg? You're so lazy.

This is the point where I stop walking so she can catch up.

In fact, I had no idea where we were going. Just walking.
When she caught up I put my arm around her, letting her rest her head into my chest again. This calmed her down much much.

"I have no idea where we are going."
"Well I would say that we might should follow those." she pointed to footprints in the mud below. They looked fresh.
"True, that seems right." I said, turning every which way the prints did.

They led us to a shack kind of place. The door to it was so messed up i didn't even bothering opening it. I just led Vera into one of the larger holes in it and then followed her myself, holding her hand the whole time. This is mine now, you can't have it back. I thought this, looking down at her hand. It was soft, like a babie's bottom. It was smooth, smoothest thing I'd ever felt in my life. It was perfect from the look of it, the beautiful look of it, to the tight squeeze telling me never to let go, it was perfect.

The shack was smaller on the outside than the inside. It was damp, everything was dripping, yet, something didn't feel right.

Something isn't right here. It doesn't feel safe.
No joke,....
She was looking at a wall, on this wall, was a painting of Vladmir (or wahtever).

Not good, let's get the hell out of here.

We left, kind ran into the woods. She looked dumbstruck, still. I held her around the waist.
She walked away from me. I hurried to catch up to her. I caught her, again, around the waist. I turned her around. She looked at me with helpless eyes. I smiled, trying to cheer one of us up. I hated to see her like that. She finally wrapped her arms around me, but before she could get her hear and face into my chest, I snuck in another kiss, this one longer than the last, giving her a chance to react, to kiss back. We held that for God knows how long. It seemed like time had stopped.

Last edited by jonnymcwhatshisname on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I dam well felt like it.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:43 am

I closed my eyes and kissed him back... he was taller than me so i was on my toes. It had felt that time had stopped.

So this is what it means to be living in the moment.

I pulled away after what seemed to be forever and layed my head against his chest.

I just wanted all of this madness to be over and done with. I never wanted to see Father again, except in a burning heap.

I tensed up at the thought and Peter reflexivally held me tighter.

I looked down and realized that we were a couple hundred feet in the air.

Below us were some normal vampire figures, from their minds i saw that it was the gang, but there was an oddity. A mind that was animal just as much a human.

Stone.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:24 pm

so now we r "the gang"? wow all that "living in the moment" really went 2 ur head. lol jk.
i looked up to see vera and peter right where i knew they would be. i saw vera staring strangly at stone. it was a mix of fear, hatred, and bewilderment. peter suddenly looked down as well. he too stared at stone. he gave him his deadly stare. if looks could kill.... i thought.

"they're here." i told stone. "get ready for the fireworks."

garrison tighened his arm around me.

"lets just keep the fight between us and vladmir's clan." he said loud enough so that the two in the air could hear.
"i know what your planning." i whispered to peter when him and vera landed. "don't even think about it. he's helping us whether you two like it or not."
"fine. but if he starts something, im going to finish it." peter said, giving another deadly stare twards stone.
"when are they coming?" garrison asked.
"they will be within earshot in 37 seconds. so everyone just shut up and get ready to kill someone. other than stone!" i whispered. i could already see the vision formin in vera's mind.
"stone," garrison said, "i don't really know you, and most everyone seems to hate you, but good luck, man. your up first. hope you survive."

stone looked at each of us, even peter and vera, and nodded his head. then he jumped into the treetops, ready to ambush vladmir's clan.
u fight first, D.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:36 pm

"So what, is that just a test to see how worthy he can be? How much we can trust him or something, because I'm not fully understanding?" I said. I love you and all, but don't get too far ahead of me this time. If he dies, I want to do it. You just read his mind if we fight, and tell me his thoughts and/or planned actions.
Alright
I kissed her lightly on the forehead, holding her close to me.
"No, I trust him, and I think we should all trust him. He couldn't control himself. He hates vampires, apparently from what I've gathered out of his thoughts," Christina said, staring Vera and I down. It was wierd.
I still don't like this. We should watch our backs now.
Right, you are. Muchmcuh carefull we need to be now.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:12 pm

"look," i said, "if he were planning to kill us and run away and join vlamir or something, i would know."
"right, i mean, i get on everyone's nerves and he hasn't laid a finger on me yet." garrison said, laughing to himself while smiling down at me.

you had better just put this behind you, or this fight is hopeless. without stone as an ambush we would most likely die and you know it. i thought. i knew vera could hear me. she looked up at me. she didn't think or say anything. she just stared at me like she knew i was right. and i usually was. usually.

we had moveed closer to the house so vladmir couldn't hear us.

"whats happening?" garrison asked me.
"he can see them now. he's trying to figure out how to come about this." i told him.
"so when do we get to fight?" vera asked.
"you can have another battle with one of them soon enough." i said. i could tell she caught the key word in that sentence.
"i should have known you would have seen that." she whispered.
"how soon is soon" peter asked.
"in another minute or two." i answered. "garrison and i are going to get closer. we will strike next. vera, im going to tell you when to come. be listening."
"kay. vera said, now facing peter. she didn't even look up.

we moved a few yards or so. we were still out of earshot, but were really close now.

"you are seriously never leaving my side." garrison whispered to me again.
"i know. but you can't keep track of me the whole fight. that i know." i whispered back.
"im going to try. im not loosing you again."
"i'll make sure of that." i whispered in his ear.
"so will i." he whispered. then he stopped walking. he could see i was having a vision. "w-what are you seeing?" he asked. i could tell my face had a frightened look on it.
"oh no." i whispered.
"christina, what?" he asked. he put his hands on my sholders.
"s-someone's not going to make it." i stamered. "i don't know who."
"oh no." he said. he put his arms around my waist and hugged me. "no matter what happens, i love you, christina."
"i love you too, garrison." i said. then i kissed him.

it was at that moment we heard the loud snarl coming from behind us. garrison turned his head, then sweeped me behind his back. i looked from over his sholder to have a glimpse at my attacker.

"well, my dear christina. what a delicious surprize. its been a while." loph said. his eyes were a deep, dark red and his lips were turned upwards into a menacing smile. "oh, looks like your protector, garrison, is back. this should be fun..."

then he prepared himself to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:41 pm

I whirled around to see Loph about to pounce on Christina. Peter was watching my back.

Christina, i'll bet that you already know that i met up with Vladmir's clan and that you know he's my father. How they found out about me, is the branch i was on, broke and i fell on Loph. hahaha.. he's not going to like me for that. But now the point i was getting to, I'm going to fight my father. I have to end this with him.

HAhahahahahaha... Loph would you like me to fall on you again? I saw his shocked expression when he heard that. i laughed quietly.

Peter tapped my sholder. I turned around to see Vladmir and others stepping from the tree line. A snarl broke my lips.

Vladmir's eyes flicked to me.

"Nice to see you again, Daughter." I winced. Garrison, Aurora, Analise, Jason, Rose and Stone all looked at me in utter suprise.

"This ends here." i said.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:01 pm

i know. im going to handle loph. he is the vamp who killed me, then changed me before i bled to death. i thought to vera.

"ready to die again?" loph asked me, having to peer around garrison to see my face.
"i sould be asking you the same question." i snarled back. "garrison, step aside." i whispered, never taking my eyes off loph.
"oh yes, dear garrison. your girlfriend has a death wish." loph said, still wearing his evil grin.

garrison moved so that he was standing beside me.

the the three of us began circling eachother. loph all of the sudden stopped. he lowered himself into a crouch again. i did the same. garrison stayed standing.

"any last words?" loph asked me.
"bite me." i answered.
"oh i alreday did." loph said, chuckling to himself. "it was rather exciting to see your mangled body lying on that old forgotten road. it was even more exciting to hear you scream in agony when i bit you. my favorite part, though was when you cried for help, yet you knew that the closest soul was at oleast 20 miles away."
"shove it, you son of a b***h." garrison hissed.
"oh now look who is talking. oh right. the same one to leave the woman who loved him so that he could taste some human again."
"shut up." i said.
"alright then. have it your way. no more talking." loph said. then he pounced.

and missed. i thanked my lucky stars for my visions. i moved only a foot so that i could get a few kicks in. he whirled around.

"ahh, finally a challenge." loph said.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:34 pm

this is getting good
We were ready for the next attacker. Christina and Garrison were already intangled in a fight with Loph, and Vera and Peter were about to attack Vladmir but I knew if Jason got the chance he would rip Vladmir's throat before they got the chance.

"LEISE" Auora shouted

I turned just in time to see my sister being ambushed.

"Dont touch my sister" I lunged at her attacker.

I knew that face. I knew every curve and angle of that face. It was the leader of our last clan and my first love. Roiben. My heart broke but I had to kill him before he hurt Aurora or any of the others.

" Oh, look if it isnt little Analeise I havent seen you since you left the clan. You have really let your self go, no humans for you I hear. Im really dissapointed." he said.

"Like I really care. You can take you disapointments and shove them up your ***"
The hateful words spilled out like vomit.

" We left for a reason. If I killed you there I would have been killed but here I can kill you without a second thought." I said
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:05 pm

real good!
GARRISON'S POV:

i watched in horror as the woman i loved battled against an animal like loph. she didn't want help though. this was her fight. i continued to stay at a crouch, should something happen. i hoped it wouldn't. all i could think was please don't let it be her. no, not her.

loph was a good fighter. that i knew. but christina was even better. she predicted each and every move he made. he came at her left, she moved a few feet foward and attacked him.

just then, a growl errupted from behind me. i whirled around to find my new opponent. i reconized him as barth. he was a recent eddition to the clan when i left. we began charging at eachother. he was strong, but i was faster. much faster. i jumped over him and plowed into his back. he fell foward onto his knees. he was up in a flash, and charged again. i ran tward him and grabed his arm. i tore it off. i threw it to the side. he screamed in agony. i quickly grabed his jaw. and pulled. i came off with a sickening snap. i continued to tear him apart.

then he was dead.

"hey fire girl!' i yelled over the snarls.
"okay!" analise shouted. she brought fire to his pile of limbs and his head.

i turned around to try and fine christina, but i couldn't see her and loph. i ran tward where they last were. i heard a noise. i ran foward to find loph charging at me. me.

"where is christina you filthy b****rd?!?" i screamed.

then he struck. he hit me with such force i was knocked to the ground.

"garrison!" i her christina scream. "no!"

she ran at full speed twards loph, but he grabed her and threw her to the ground.

i struggled to get up. but just as i did, loph grabbed my face and pushed me back down. it hurt like s**t. he then jumped up and landed on my stomach. he then grabbed me and lifted me to my feet. he put me in a death grip so i couldn't move.

"so this is your hero, christina." loph said. she tried to take a step foward, but he stoped her. "you want him to stay in one piece, you will stop." she did.

"no." she said at a whisper. "please no."
"that is the exact thing you said to me the last time i saw you." he said.

it all happened at once. and in slow motion. he threw me against the ground. christina, crying, came running tward me. then loph grabed her. i leaped up as he whispered something in her ear.

"this time you wont be 'born again', christina."
"NO!" i shouted.

i grabed him by the neck. he suddenly fliped me over his sholder and knocked me to the ground. he kicked me in the face.

my last thoughts were of christina. i saw her beautiful, beautiful face streaming with tears. she called my name....

then everything went black.
sorry if it was too violent.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:18 pm

theres a lot of cursing going on here lol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Peter," i started. "If i don't make it through this---" i shuttered and slipped to my knees. My whole body cried out in anguish.

"Vladmir." i managed to hiss. I fought back against the cloud that threatened to choke my thoughts. I raised my hand to Vladmir and tried to throw him to the ground.

It didn't work but it gave me enough time to get up off my knees.

i turned to Peter quickly. "Peter you'd better still have that lighter in your pocket." He handed it to me. I flicked it on and caught it with my mind.

I threw the fireball at Vladmir, but it missed by a hair's breath. The trees that it hit caught fire.

I stood for a fraction of a second, and thats all it took for him to cover the distance that separated us.

He grasped my arms locking me where i stood. I would have collapsed from the pain but he held me firmly.

"You don't have to kill me." he said seductively. "Just stop fighting."

Oh how i wanted to just give up. but If i did all my friends, my practical family, would be in danger.

I felt something gripping at my mind, i turned around as much as i could, to see peter get thrown into a wall by Smith.

That did it.

I threw Vladmir off of me, his hands left deep cuts in my arms.

"D*mn it." i muttered.

At the sent of my blood, Vladmir's eyes shot red.

I pulled out the lighter and got another fireball ready, i could see from his mind what he was planning to do to me.

He dashed behind me. I quickly threw the fireball over my shoulder. I heard a yelp, so i figured i had hit him.

Well i really didn't realize i was wrong until his hands held mine behind my back in an iron grip.

I struggled to get away, knowing what he was about to do.

I reached out with my mind for help. A tendril of thought brushed up against Christina's mind.

Some body's not going to make it... and i saw the vision that Christina had seen.

"Oh sh*t." i wispered.

I didn't have anytime to think before Vladmir started feeding off the gash that he had made.

I almost blacked out right then and there.

I whirled out of his grip and Judo kicked him in the head. Blood streamed down his face. I smiled evily.

Before he could react i threw another fireball at his head. Direct hit. Blood, Fire and bits of face flew everywhere.

"take that B*sterd." i growled.

He screamed and did his little Crutacious curse thingy. I dropped to my knees, hands shaking uncontrolably.

In a flash he was standing over me. He kneed me in the face and sent me flying 20 ft.

I struggled to get up...

He was on me in a flash, but i was ready. I compressed air and fire together and slashed at his neck. I slit his throat. Blood poured from the wound. He stared at me as his eyes clouded over. He collasped on the ground.

I quickly got a stick and Staked him. I would finish him later. I gathered what composure i had and saw that i was bleeding profusly from my arm and my legs.

I fell to my knees, panting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal, ^^ that is gory. lol...
and i decided to add some cursing to go with every1else.. lol
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 pm

The waiting was harder than the actual fight. Watching everyone else kill each other was painful.

I WANTED TO FIGHT!! I thought aloud. At that moment, I saw some one step up beside me.

I didn't know who they were, but I hadnt seen them before, so I took it they were on other side.

At that moment, he punched me with enough force to send me flying into something. In the air, I saw Vera being held down by Vladmir. That did it. I pretended to be knocked out.

The man, or boy, by the looks of it, walked up to me, crouching next to my body, apparently thinking I was gone. I grabbed his ears, quickly, flying up into the air. I lifted him gradually, smiling.

"So, bicth, this is how it ends for you-" he attempted kicking me."- dont do that. Wont help your situation."

"Piss off" he struggled out. I smiled bigger.

I took his ears in a death grip. I held them tight, and twisted them off. The blood was tremendous, but I didn't see any of it much because when I got them off he fell three hundred feet to the ground. He landed on the dirt. I flew back down super fast, grabbing a strong stick off a treedring the drop, and stabbed it straight throught his heart when I landed. A one-hundred mile and hour stabbing.

Hey, fly-by stabbing.!! hahahahaha Vera was watching me. She had finished Vladmir, or lost him.

"Where is Vladmir?" vera just nodded next to my victim.
"Oh. Cool. Hey what happened to your arms. Well no, don't answer that."
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 am

Vera POV (I have permission to use it)

The seconds it took me to give him a small smile at his comment was all that delayed me from falling into his arms. I tightened my arms around his warm skin as he pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head.

"We made it," I breathed.

"You're safe. That alone would have been victory," he said, pulling back to meet my eyes.

I was so intoxicated with his words and our combined happiness that I didn't hear Vladmir behind me.

Vladmir's POV

The wound wasn't deep, and it had healed almost as soon as I pulled out the crude weapon.

I could see my daughter, her back to me, holding the other vampire. I smelled the air. I knew it- false blood. Turned- not pureblood. I saw Vera fall into his arms and melt under his power. Furry screamed inside of me. She was letting herself be weakened.

It had to stop.

I stood up and moved behind her queitly. She didn't know I was there until my hand came down on her shoulder.

Vera POV

I screamed as the force from Vladmir's hand spun me to the side. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Peter advance towards me.

Then suddenly, my blood turned to acid. I fell down against the forest floor, unable to stop the screams that forced themselves through my lips.

"Stop," Vladmir commanded Peter.

Peter looked at me quickly and stopped walking, moving his eyes back to Vladmir slowly. The pain stopped. I could hear Peter's angry breath as Vladmir spoke.

"Kruthe..." he commanded. A young boy appeared at his side. Vladmir smiled and turned back to me. "A wonderful talent you have Vera. But Kruthe will mute it for now- we wouldn't want that getting in the way. Now..." He turned back to Peter, one of his hands pointing at me still. "Do as I say, and she stays safe. Otherwise...." The agony of acid in my viens returned and I felt sweat cover my forehead.

"Alright! Alright!" Peter yelled in desperation. "I'll do what you want!"

"Walk over to that tree over there, and put your back to it." He pointed to a tree in front of me. Peter hesitated, and obeyed.

"Perfect. Now you will be able to see the show daughter. Neither of you move." His last words were a dare to defy him.

We were still.

"Vera, this man" he said the word mockingly. "Has made you weak. I will not allow my daughter to be so. Furthermore, he is an insult to your perfect bloodline." He turned to peter. "And I will not have it."

His gaze came back to me, and I could see the father I once knew in them. "I am going to help you any way I can." His voice had a loving tone. "I'll leave here tonight, having given you all you need, and I swear I will come back for you soon to take you home, and you can have the perfect life you always knew existed."

"There is only one thing that stops you..." He turned to Peter.

"NO!" I shouted as Peter's body clenched in pain.

"There is a new level to my talent, daughter." Vladmir said softly.

Peter screamed louder and I could do nothing to stop it. Tears flooded down my face as my pleas joined his screams.

The everything changed, like the storm suddenly stopping. Vladmir disappeared.

I heard his words in my head- "I'll come back for you".

And Peter's dead body fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:16 am

i h8 u...

Last edited by jonnymcwhatshisname on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:19 am

((and at this point, i'm disabling any bring-drake-back-from-the-dead moves. if it ever becomes legal, i'll let you guys know))
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:21 am

Peters POV

I.. The pain was agonizing. The darkness creeping around the edges of my vision. The last thing I saw was the look on Vera's face, and the evil smile among Vladmirs.

And then.... Darkness. Nothing. Death, I supposed it was. It felt wierd.

Being a vampire does have it's advantages, however. We, or I at least, do not share in any natural religion. This meaning that our souls travel wonderously around, flying seperately from our bodies, of course.

Everyone elses POV (excluding Vera)

He fell. To the ground he fell. Watching him die, was just like watching any of the rest of us die. I wonder just what this has done to Vera? Nothing could have hurt her more than this, I'm sure.

Everyone is thinking the same thing - mind you-()()()()

Peter's Pov,,

Wow, Nothing is different. I'm just seeing blackness now.

No, wait, I hear sobbing. Crying. Someone around me is crying. I attempt opening my eyes. Nothing happens,. Well dumb ass what did you think was going to happen? I focused my thoughts.

I focused on seeing what was around me. I put noises where I could place them. A vision, or something, came upon me. I saw things, trees, people. around me. either looking at one person lying on the ground, not to far from where I lay, or me. I think, anyway. My vision was blurred for a moment. Then I focused.

It was everyone around me. Everyone who had been in the fight, at least on our side. And my victim. They began to walk closer to me, or get nearer to me, surrounding. I watched.

"He's.....gone." Christina said, breaking into some sort of sob, and falling into Garrisons chest. He just stood there, a look of dismay across his face. He seemed hesitant to hold her.

I looked down at the figure on ground. It was Vera. She was crying. I tried getting up. You really are a dumbass aren't you? Again, I focused my thoughts, gathering all the strength I had to move. It took a few tries. Nothing could be harder, I guessed. I did it though. I got up; it may not have been with my body, which I looked back to look at, but I still got up.

I realized I had no movement below my head. No arms, no feet. No anything.

I taught myself to move left, right, up down, forwards, and backwards. It's harder than you think. It takes much focus and concentration.

Once I had taught myself these simple basic movements, I taught myself to put them together and actually move in simple directions to get places. Once I got that down, I flew to Vera. She had sat up at this moment. Still crying, but staring blankly at my body, straight through me. I wanted to say something, I wanted to let her know I was there.

Vera, I'm here, right here. I'm looking at you. I wish you could hear me. I love you.
I can hear you, and see you.

This stopped me completely, and I wondered something.

Can the others see me? Or hear me?
I don't think so.
Her expression changed. Not anymore one of sadness and grief, but of relief, not much joy, though.

Let's keep this to ourselves for now, alright?
Yah, sounds like a good idea. I missed you so much, I thought you were gone, and I would never be able to tell you how much I loved you again.
Well, here I am. It may not look like me, but I'm still here.

I flew closer to her, and set myself upon her shoulder, looking around at everyone watching her very closely, no doubt thinking she was seeing things. Then something was caught to my attention.
Where is Stone? We both looked around, curiously. He wasn't there. That little p**** had ran.

You can kill me, but I can still live. Virtues of being a Vampire I guess.

PS- Ren let's put our differences behind us. I want to have a good relationship with you. As a friend of course, but you know that.

Last edited by jonnymcwhatshisname on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : hahaha added something to spice things up al ittle.)
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 pm

I was still crying...

Even though Peter's Spirit sat on my shoulder, i knew he was still gone.

I got up from where i lay. And i saw that Kruthe was still standing, numbing my power. I walked over to him, and decapitated him where he stood.

"B*tch." i said. I stalked off. I passed Rose and Jason, they gave me sympethetic looks.

I ran as far away as i could from where peter had fallen. The Pastel green orb was still following me.

When i couldn't run anymore, i collasped against a tree. The green orb floated in front of me.

What am i going to do. I'm probably hallucinating right now...

Your not hallucinating! I'm right here!!! I looked at the orb... It floated to my forehead, and i felt it kiss my forehead.

oh Peter, it is you. i started to cry again. The orb, sat obenditally on my shoulder.

i will always be here. Death cannot take me from you. I picked up the orb from my shoulder and suprized myself when i could touch it. The orb grew warm and a sence of happyness filled my mind.

I tryed to tell you... laughter joined the happyness in my head. I hugged the orb, I hugged Peter.

A hint of a smile touched my lips.
Ren you said that there cannot be Pure love. there always has to be a flaw, a conflict. well you got it here. I'm a vamp and Drake is a Little green orb that only i can see, touch and hear. is that flawed enough for you?
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Boo... yah.... as I said on myspace... OWNED IN THE FACE

No, but seriously, where is Stone. One thing I didn't expect was her being able to touch me. I knew I could touch her, but I thought she would go right through me.

We should go back to them.

Christina, move his body, I don't want to see it.
Anything you want, Vera. Anything.

We moved back to the site. I don't know why I call it that. A site. It sounds wrong. It's like I'm completely different. The wierd thing is, all my senses, are extremely hightened.

When we got there, Garrison and Christina were coming back out of the house. Apparently they had set my body in there. At least to keep it out of the way.

It's odd, looking at your own body that is. I've never felt so separated. I mean, I have heard of out-of-body experiences, but this is just over the line. It felt good to be back with Vera though.

Oh $hit. They are coming again. I can feel it. I can hear them. I turned around. I'm going up to see if I can find them. Be ready when I get back, and have everyone else ready too.
Alright.
I love you.
I love you, too.
At this point I flew up, looking west, I decided. It took me a few seconds to see them. The trees were moving and swaying in all different directions from the storm Vladmir had conjured. They were all together, moving as a pack of wolves, which is ironic, because vampires dislike wolves much.
They were far enough to give some time for something to plan. I flew back down.
They are about ten miles away, but coming fast. We should have enough time to think of something.
"Ok, guys, Peter is here, he has told me that Vladmir and them are coming back, they are about ten miles away he says, and coming fast,"
"How is he back, we don't see him!" Garrison said.
"Just trust me, I need everyone to trust me on this one." Vera said, as calmly as she could manage,"so we need to plan something."
"True, that makes sense. We will talk later."
They're getting closer, speed it up!! I'm still facing, looking hard to see if they come through the trees.
Trying.

They discussed a plan, and it sounded good, but I had my doubts. I kept them to myself.
They're here.
"Ok, you guys know what to do." Christina said. All the other, including myself, ran into the surrounding wood. We left Christina in the middle of the tiny clearing there was. She stood, looking torwards the approaching enemy.
Vladmir came to a slow halt. He put his hand in the air to tell his followers to do the same.
"Where is my daughter, filthy traitor?" Vladmir spit, and began to circle around Christina, who stayed calm. He waved his hand in a circle. The group now surrounded her in a full circle.
"Who's asking? Her father who couldn't care less about her own well-being. Her father who would rather kill his own daughters love, then be content with her being happy?" Christina stated, now looking at Vladmir, as he circled her slowly.
"You are a disgrace, Christina. I would have expected more from you,"
"I can say the same to you, Vladmir,"
He spit at her feet, now in front of her again. All she had to do was make her move. Breathing slowly is hard in a time of pure anger and distress. We stayed as quiet as we could around the scene.
Then Christina twitched her hand back. That was the first part, then she moved it forward, and we began to quietly line ourselves up behind a victim. This excluding me, I just sitting on Vera's shoulder, who did not line up behind anyone. Vladmir would be left for her.
"I really do not wish to hurt anyone further, so tell the cowards to come out of hiding, please," he looked up at her, smiling a develish smile.
"Well you see, this creates a conflict for the both of us," she said, now pacing in a circle, directly across from Vladmir,"for I am not, in any way, going to tell you where they are. That would be against the rules of the game." She continued, the mind game she was playing with him was great, although making the rest of us very, very anxious.
"Ah, well what game would that be?" he asked, now interested.
"Duck.... Duck.... Goose." She twisted her hand, and we all attacked his followers, at the same time.
We caught them by suprise. Taking them down.
Vera and me sat in the woods, waiting for the right moment.
Vladmir sat in the middle of it, watching as we took out his combatents one-by-one.
Christina took the one she was closest to. She put her fingers into his nostrils as far up as she could get them. They went almost all the way. Then she put her other hand casually on his face, thumb under the nose, and other fingers above, and ripped his face and skull into peices. His body fell to the ground, blood spilling onto her feet.
Garrison took a girl.
"My mother told me never to kill a girl, or even hurt one," as he kicked her legs out from under her,"but I guess a bitch doesn't count." Then he pulled his arm back, holding her against the ground, and punching his hand forward, into her neck, ripping out her throat. Again, blood was spilling everywhere. She was still alive, for a few seconds, gagging, looking at Garrison, then falling, still.
This continued to get more gory by the second. No one was relentless in thier killing. Lighting every body on fire that they had.
I'm not going to say they weren't fighting back, because they were. Everyone had cuts that were huge, to go along with thier large bruises covering their bodies. Clothing was all ripped, and not getting better.

And finally, we had killed everyone, all except Vladmir, who still stood in the middle.

Clap Clap Clap He was clapping, and SMILING?! How could he be doing this, knowing he was now alone. Nothing was sacred anymore, i guessed.
"Good job," he said, smiling.
They all started to circle him.
Vera got up, bringing me with her. She walked out into the clearing.
"Daughter, there you are. Come to join the party?" he said, now holding out his arms, pleased that we had joined.
"No, father, I'm here to finish this." she said walking through our barricade, torwards him.
"I'd like to see you try, Vera."
"Nothing can stop me now, father. You die today."
"Ha!"
She charged at him, and he let her, when she got to him he grabbed her, picking her up and throwing her down.
"You see, I am more superior than you. Just as Christina said it,"he said, patting her head, but holding her down,"'Duck,... Duck.....'" He said this and just as he was about to say the last, final word. the one word that would end it all for me, for us. Something happened.
"GOOSE!" Stone said, coming out of completely no where.
Vladmir fell to the ground, writhing.

I didn't finish the story,... but close enough... if you want it to go on.. I left enough there to do so.... please feel free to.

sorry ren, Vera just now told me.. like five minutes after i posted that you didn't want Vladmir back..

I didn't know, so you can't blame me. you should say s h i t before people post.. What do you expect us to do, read your mind
bom bom bom bom Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:40 pm

((duck duck goose.. nice...))
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:20 pm

duck duck goose? i luv the game but, i actually laughed outloud at that part.
and hold on, hold on. garrison was like near death when i stopped writing.
and also i guess vamps can bleed now.
((thatz it im going back in time.)) (im just fixing it 2 where garrison is back awake))

CHRISTINA"S POV:

"NO!" i screamed. i raced tward him. he had a huge gash on his chest.

"what fun!" loph said. he walked tward me. i shot up fast.

"take one more step and you'll be sorry you b*stard." i said.

"fine then." he leaped over the trees and landed behind me.

i reached behind my back and grabed his arm. i flung him over my sholder and threw him to the ground. i pu one foot on his chest, grabbed his leg and pulled. it came off with a pop. i then grabbes his other leg and pulled. there was blood everywhere. he screamed my name. he couldn't move, he was in so much pain. a vision flashed in my mind. garrision was waking up.
i took one last look at loph. he looked pitiful. in an evil way. next thing i knew he was dead.

i immediately went to garrision who was just opening his eyes.

"what the h*ll?" he asked. he soon found my face. "christina." he breathed in relief.
"yes, im alright. and how are you?" i asked, smiling.
"you should know." ha said.
"your massive headache will end in 4.5 seconds." i imformed him.
"thanks." he replied.

i bent down to kiss him. but it was interrupted by a agonizing scream.

"NO! PETER!!!" vera cried. garrison and i rushed over to her. just as i got to her i saw vladmir fading away. my vision told me he would reurn.

vera was in hysterics. she hugged peters corpse and sobbed. i put my arm around her and hugged her.

"vera, im so sorry." was all i could say.

garrison and i moved peter's body to the house. we decided to put him im vera's room. as we laid him down on the couch i saw a vision.

it was weird. i had never had one like it before. i saw vera, and a sort of outline of someone. like they were in the vision but they weren't. it didn't tell me anything. it was just a picture of vera and the outlined person. just sitting there, talking through their thoughts.

"what do you see?" garrision asked in a whisper, wiping another tear out of my eye. i was still upset about peter's death. and even more upset about vera's loss.
"nothing, nothig." i said. "just thinking of vera. it wasn't a vision" i lied. i thought it was best not to tell him just yet.

okay NOW get back to the re-entering of stone.
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:50 pm

((first off, i'd appreciate it if Vladmir stayed alive, because we will need an antiagonist for the sequal. i dont think anyone just wants to end it here, since we got to the climax so fast. ALso, i AM sorry for kllling Peter. speaking of which, i think its funny how you say something about "you can kill me but i'll still live" like it was your brillant counter-move to become a little spirit only mind-readers can talk to. ha ha...funny. we both know i gave that idea to vera as she was yelling at me for killing u. = P

and i am actually regretting killing you drake. I hoped if if you became a spirit, you could only TALK to vera. 50% of my motivation for killing you was to clear up the cheesy, terrible love scenes you write. i think this is worse.

do us all a favor and just make out with her in real life.

that is all, except for this wonderfully detailed and juicy ending that I will add to the story))

POV of whoever YOUR character is.

I ran into the clearing, ready to face Vladmir. The others stood around, strange expressions were on their faces. Only then did I notice Valdmir wasn't there. In his place, Rose stood trembling.

Her eyes suddenly flashed to my face.

"He's gone," she said softly.

Jason put his hands on her shoulders and lead her away.

((we needed to get rid of him for now. Drake, usually when the evil dude says "i'll be back", he doesnt mean in five minutes. i thought it was kinda clear he bowed out for now.....))
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Ok, so, Ren, setting everything aside, What happens now.

You are in control.
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:04 pm

trying to revive the story....
i was running, far away from everyone. i had repayd what i had due; now i will retreat into another province, and begin new life. i ran for about two miles, than stopped. a strong sent flew into my face.......i cloaked myself in chameleon, and moved foward. i knew the stench.

i moved up into a tree, for a vantage point on them. NO

a large group had made an encampment, and were all getting up. vampires. but worse. they were part of vladmirs clan......no, their wasnt that many. i had actually convinced myself that, but then i saw him. giving something like a speech.

i listened in. their was atleast 200 of the foul beast gathered around. vladmir was more powerful then we had thought. he had organizations all over the world. the most elite from his clan had gathered to take control of this city. we cant take them. even with all of us working together we wont stand a chance.......they wont stand a chance. i knew what i had to do. my life for all of theirs. i darted back to tell them the news
ok im going to die here soon and i'll start taking some bad guy roles. all of us are on the same side. we need some more villions anyway.

Last edited by Stoned~Soul on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i felt like it)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:31 pm

Ren is going to be pissed at you.
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:18 pm

((i dont giv a crap! shes not the only author here and she can get over herself. were not killing vladmir yet. seriously though, in the event he does die, theirs a magical story dinamic that could involve him having another child, or a new villian all together.))
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life...
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next