Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day In The Life...

Go down 
+5
Crystal
Katie
Ren Cullen
Stoned~Soul
Vera_RavensBlood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-06-03

A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:41 pm

ok, then lets define veg vamps as those who drink from animals, other vampires (with permission from the vamp), and humans (with permission, done humainly)
Back to top Go down
Katie
fall down two flights of stairs and out a window
Katie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:42 pm

I can deal with that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kans518
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:39 pm

well i am a veggie vamp. and feed on large, populated, local beasts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:36 pm

((ok i'm cmoing in.... and i'll be the nuteral vamp.. i'll be like a veg vamp but... idk.. I'll be a little of both sides....))

((few gosh this is hard to write somthing good when you've got Ren's superior writing skills going on...))

I walked the streets looking for a willing victim... I may be a vampire but that doesnt mean i'm not humane... If i didnt' find anybody soon i was going to have to go to the clan of Vamps on the outskirts of the city...

a Car passed me on the road flinging street water on me...
"Ew..."

After a few more minutes i made up my mind and went to the vamp clan... they would care for me.. hopefully..
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:28 pm

ty vera!
Back to top Go down
awesome-person=]]
meet eric, jessica, and mike
awesome-person=]]

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:44 pm

fyi im not a vegan vampie=]]
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:05 pm

neither am I
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:35 pm

ummmmmmmm ok Vera I have a question what is the clan like?
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Katie its crystals Veg Clan
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:39 am

im lost but i'm going to try something.

actually first i may ask if i may join in with my *purple ninja* .. character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:58 pm

sure. veggie? or hostile?

suddenly i had yet another vision. it was of that other vampire again! she had interrupted my visions for nearly a month. it was much more clearer this time...i knew she would be arriving soon....

as if on cue, a great pounding on the old wooden door began. this house had been my family's, my human family's, for nearly century. they had moved out long ago, when they thought i had died. when my transformation ended and the fire stopped inside my veins, i chose to return. probably to remind myself that only i had changed, and not the world.

the pounding continued with great force. i could tell she was one of us. no human was that strong.

i quickly made my way through the early 18th century brick house. the other members of my clan were away tonight. it was quite a good thing, too. they would not react kindly to this one. she was a nuetral. from my visions i could see she was like us, but also like the other clan that lived near here. the hostile, human-feasting vampires that repulsed me to my very soul.

within seconds, i made it to the door. i opened it, and could see that she had been searching for me and my clan for quite a while. surely it was a great relief to her that she had made it this far.

********************************************************************************
step in any time, vera.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:52 pm

"Finally..." i said... i looked at the door... there were big hand prints in it..
"OOps... sorry... i'll fix that..." i paused... "But i'll bet you know why i'm here..."
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:57 pm

i'm too lazy to read..what is hostile?
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:03 pm

(Hostile is when you just randmoly attack people and kill them without their permission. Veg Vamps is when you feed off of other vamps who give you permission and humans who give you their permission oh and veg vamps also feed off of animals.)
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 pm

then i shall consider myself hostile,,..because I'M jewduh!!

Last edited by jonnymcwhatshisname on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:28 pm

okkk Crystal what are the people of your clan like?
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:31 pm

I have killed many men, no women or children, just men. I'm not completely heartless. If I was supposed to be a good person, then the gods probably would have pu tme into a better home.

I was ten, resulting in myself having no idea what was going on. I was adopted by a couple, who had no knowledge of raising an adopted child, none the less, a child of their own.
In fact, I dont even remember a thing about what exactly happened that night. All I can find in my mind is that I remember I was taken from my bed while everyone was asleep. I was put into a car with some adults I had thought I may have seen around the complex of the agency. Remember I was ten and had no idea what was going on, or was going to happen.

I didn't choose to take food the way I did. There was nothing else I could do. If I had told anyone what I really was I would have been killed, or shunned. We lived next to some woods, and I had fashioned myself a bow and arrow from the household supplies I could find around the neighborhood. I would go into the woods at night, find any animal I could, shoot, not to kill, but to wound enough to where I could get near to them. Then, to be blunt, I would eat.

Many people, including my adoptive parents, thought I was anorexic. No one would believe, that i was never hungry. To show my own opinion, I hated being told that. It got really annoying. I do eat, or did eat, but if I had ever told anyone how I ate, or what I was, then, as I've said before, I would have been killed, or shunned.

So I kept to myself, mainly in my room. When I was eighteen and the legal age to leave home, I got out of there as fast as I could. I flew until I found a nice, quiet place to rest, but until I had found it I had to find farms with cattle to feed. At that time I had only been carefree enough to eat off of animals, not humans. I had heart.

That's changed now. At the present moment I am flying over Paris, France, heading torward an island I had found and set up a home in the middle of the Atlantic. It was just me. I kept to myself now too.

Every now and then I would talk to a girl I had seen, but we never got intimate. I was always too uncomfortable, uneasy, worried.

I live alone. No one visits me, but then again, there is no one to visit me.......
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:55 pm

I dont get your character at all is he human?
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Jewsus is on the plane. Suddenly, his cell phone vibrates. (Yeah, i know they don't work on planes. just pretend they do). He is surprised; only a few people have his number and they rarely call.
The caller ID is blank. He hesitates, and then flips it open.
"Hello?" he asks.
"The war is here," a female voice says. "He wants you for his side and will contact you soon. You are not safe."

Your turn Jewsus. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:46 pm

I changed my name to jewduh, for the better sake of the relationship

"War? What war? I've heard of nothing. What...How did you get my cell number? Who is this?"

Dead line. I go back to the inflight movie. I'm not really paying any attention. I'm worried, for now, I feel as if I'm being watched. I will flinch if someone taps me on the shoulder I am sure. I sit. Still. Thinking. I look around the aircraft, at all the other people. Some are using the inflight phones, credit card in hand, ready to pay more and more just to talk. I see people sleeping, yawning, eating, reading. Just anything to keep the idea of this flight being hijacked-o my god. Not safe-war-his side- It all comes to my mind all at once. I start to panic, and sweat.

I'm a vampire, and i can fly fly, like without a plane,..like peter pan with fangs, and a liking for blood. but that is one of my powers,.. and it would be cool if someone else involved in the story of rp was on the plane too and sees me freaking out..
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:41 pm

back to my clan....
btw kt they are similar to the cullens, but they have almost no contact with humans.

"i do know why you are here." i said. knowing exactly how it would go. "oh, and don't worry about the door. i already have what i need to repair it."

she was very nervous, i could tell. she wanted to be like us, but she still had a strong thirst for human blood. yes.... i thought, the others will have a hard time getting used to this one.

"i trust your stay here will be comfortable. but i must caution you, the other 3 members of my clan will have some difficulty liking you. 1 of them used to be quite hostile. but he changed his ways. he will not like that you are in limbo between savage and civilized"
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:01 am

" thank you... and i apologize in advance for any trouble my stay here might cause." i smiled... and stepped in the house.

There was a strange feel in the air... like... like... the whole place was under 12ft of water... it pressed down on my shoulders and my head...

my mind tensed up at the feeling and numerous things around the room began to float...
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Then, all of a sudden, a song, A SONG!, pops into my head. Drift Away by Dobie Gray. You know, .."Give me the beach boys and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away.."
Anyway, I think somewhere in the middle of the main chorus the pilot captain came over the intercom and said we were hitting turbulance. As far as i know, it's safe. I never really heard of a plane crashing because of turbulance. Thats when we all felt a quite noticable downhill inclinem and the "fasten seatbelt" sign came on.

I remember as far as crashing into the ocean. I got out of the plane in time. I see a far distant piece of land, and get out of the water, which was freezing by the way, and fly towards it.

I get there. Theres nothing there, except frostbiting air, I travel around the sculpted land. It seemed each crevice in the ground had a purpose. I walked up upon the huge, glacier type thing. I walk around it, then I saw something which I thought kinda looked out of place. I go towards it, it seems to form the shape of a human, or being of some sort.

It's not that deep into the ice, so i start rubbing it. I get far enough to touch some of the skin. It feels well preserved, and I'm hungry, so I start to rub more and more until I get the lifeless body out of the ice. Once I do, it seems to come right back to life, the color comes back, and it becomes warmer and warmer in my arms.

It opens it's eyes and looks up at me.

"If you can hear me, blink once," I command.

The body blinks, "I can hear you fine. Now put me down."

I did as i was told, "How did you get in there?"

Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:55 pm

"my name is stone," he said as his childhood flashed back to him....

many years ago, i thought the gods had forsaken me. my father, a strong leader of daedric army....from the hellish planes of oblivion. he opened a portal....in an old town. from the flaming eye bursted out many diverse demans spawned from hell.

it is their he met my mother. but it wasnt right, it didnt make sense! my mother was......human.

he dragged her into the burning inferno he called home, along with the few survivors. for endless years he tormented them, except her, for they fell in love.

soon, i was born, in a human form, though cursed with the powers and physical capabilities of a demon. i wasnt brought forth from the womb, as deadric bounds cannot fetilize a human bread. no, i was formed purely from the power of fear. the other humans rejected me....thought i was a monster. they formed mobs, and ran me and my mother out of town. my father wanted nothing to do with me, and retreated back into his realm. he was later killed for treating a human with equality.

he abruptly stopped his story after noticing jewsus's cell phone.

"what magical item have you bound their?"
he was shocked as i asked him this. he then relized how long i had been locked in the ice. probaly sometime in the mediavel era judging from his hand carved-wooden bow i weilded on my back. ive never seen an electrical item before......
"come," jewsus started "we must find a place to stay for night or we will freeze to death. i will explain everything to you later"

i stood up, though he felt stiff, i felt a dark aura surging through his body, but, i felt some new magical energy. it was cold.....i was frozen for a long time.....has ice became infused with my body?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:19 am

oooo. angry mob. nice touch.

; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life...
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next