Randomness! O.o
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness! O.o

A place to just have fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Day In The Life...

Go down 
+5
Crystal
Katie
Ren Cullen
Stoned~Soul
Vera_RavensBlood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2008-06-10

A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:51 pm

(( but then she won't be able to type... ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crunchycrystal
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:57 pm

((um....*steps hesitantly into RP* um...vera...don't um...hurt me *ducks back to real world and pokes head around corner slowly* it was 2 am and my dad came home and got mad at me for still being online

and vera, i've read a modern book where the vampire uses a coffin- "Vampire Kisses". An okay series, but i'd rather read a quizilla story.

so lets see...where were we?.....ok, this is the day after Rose left))

Rose's POV

Things were better this way.

Jason will be happy.

How long had it taken for him to like Analeise?

How long would it take for him to forget me?

My mind slowly sank back to my surroundings. The ballroom was decorated with dying black roses and a champagne fountain that elegantly spewed a red liquid that wasn't champagne. Crystal lights reflected against the black marble on the floors as vampires floated past, perfect feathers in their evening finery.

The glitter and black silk long lost my affection. I looked at Vladmir next to me. His face was unlined, but hard and cruel. Red eyes were framed by black lashes- as beautiful as a panther right before it strikes. I had long ago seen what those eyes saw. All this finery...all this pomp....was to hurt.

I was given a dress to wear- one that had a low neckline and no shoulders and no way to cover my neck. My hair was pulled back off my face. The scars Vladmir gave me- my cheek, my shoulder, my back...were all there. There to show off.

There was much debate on the chain, though. If it was worn like a collar, it would cover the broken skin on my neck. If it was on my ankle or wrist it wouldn't be very visible. It was finally decided, however. Now two delicate chains lead off cuffs on my wrists, and a silver band runs across my forehead. The band on my head is the worst- in order to keep it on, it's tightened with a screw in the back. The edges of the metal pushes into my flesh and make my head hurt. All three chains melt together into a leash with a decorated black leather handle for Vladmir to pull me around with. I’m a visual for human weakness.

A tall vampire moved towards Vladmir with a purposeful strut, unusual for parties. The only good thing that came with being on a leash is you don’t have to find a way to eves drop.

“Vladmir, the vampire wasn’t found. The plane crashed on schedule, and there is no evidence of his death, but he wasn’t there when we arrived.”

I could see the anger in his eyes. My instincts told me to back away, but there was no where to go. Besides, I knew he wouldn’t release that anger- not now.

“Are you sure, Loph?” He did a good job of covering the anger in his voice. “Do you know where he could have gotten to?”

“There is some speculation as to if he had flying abilities. We’re looking into it.”

Vladmir’s eyes lit up. I could tell he didn’t expect his victim to have a gift in addition to being a powerful vampire.

Loph’s eyes had flashed to me. A wicked smile twisted up the side of his lips. “Vladmir,” he said, not taking his eyes off me. “There wouldn’t be a way we could work something out again, is there?”

I felt as my body filled with lead and my heart began pumping twice as fast. Loph had a liking for my blood.

Vladmir chuckled darkly as he saw my reaction. “No, I believe I will be using her tonight. He swished the blood around in his glass. “This old blood just isn’t as smooth as fresh.”

Loph smiled. “Perhaps another time,” he said. “I’ll alert of any more news when I hear it.” He walked away.

“Rose, my pet, I think it’s time we changed the agenda for tonight.” He smiled wickedly and led me back to his room.

Still Rose's POV, a few hours later

The rain came down in buckets, drowning me. The hood of my cloak had plastered itself to my soaked hair. The water washed down my face, mixing with my tears and blood. They joined my hope in the mud.

I couldn’t figure out why I had come here. But then it made sense- I had subconsciously gone to the place I always came to when I was hurt. But this was the last place I wanted to be- I didn’t want him to have to put up with me.

But I had to come. I had to warn them of Vladmir’s plans.

I didn't hear him as he came up. The rain covered his tracks until he was right in front of me.

"Rose," his voice was soft, like he was trying to coax a kitten out from underneath a bed. "Rose, we need to talk."

I opened my mouth and spoke, but nothing came out but a horse choke. A tear ran down my face as pain split my throat. I doubled over into the mud and held my shoulders, trying to make the pain stop.

Jason's POV

I ran over to her. I could hear her gasped breath as she tried to gain control. What's wrong? The cause of her pain wasn't visible. I began to slightly prod at her mind to see what afflicted her. But I didn't need to. I saw it in the mud at her feet. Blood poured down the side of her neck. I could feel my fists clench.

Vladmir....

Rose's POV

I suddenly couldn't move. The pain finally swallowed me. I could feel as Jason put his hand on my back and shoulder and pull my back up against a tree. I felt his hands gently pull my hair back from my skin to look at my neck. I could hear his sharp intake of air.

But this wasn’t important. I struggled against the pressure that kept my mind locked away.

“Vladmir!” I gasped. The word sent fire down my throat, but I ignored it.

“He’s not here. You’re safe. It’s just me, Rose,” his voice was calming, but I wouldn’t let myself be assuaged. I cleared my head enough to think my message to him.

“He knows where the clan is. He’s coming for them. He’s coming for you.”

And then the world went black.

((Someone else feel free to do something at this point. You can control Jason for a post if you need to- I just wrote 3 pages.))
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:20 pm

thank u!!! thank u!!! thank u!!! thank u!!! thank u!!! finally! okay. back 2 story...
as i tried to coax out information about what jason said to her, analise just stared out the window.

"will you at least tell me something?" i asked again for the thousanth time.
"no. i don't wannt to talk about it. its between me and jason." she said. in her voice was a mix of sadness and agrivation.
"fine then. do you want me to stay?" i asked, trying to keep my voice gentle.
"no, christina! i don't." she said. now there was just agrivation.

i knew what was comming thanks to the vision i had on the way up to her room. i decided to just sit there and take it. she needed someone to lash out on. to get her anger out in the open.

"i told you about a million times already, IM FINE! i don't need comforting! i don't want pitty and all of that bull s**t! jason hates me. thats fine! im fine!" she said. with tears in her eyes. "i just want to be alone. j-just leave!" she said.

it hurt to see her so upset. as i walked slowly tward the door, another vision entered my mind.

i was expecting this one ever since garrison came back. vladmir was coming. but it wouldn't be just him. he was getting a team togeather. he knew he had to have the odds in his favor. i saw his plans unfold inside my head. how he was going to follow rose back to our clan. somehow he knew she came here...

when? when? my head screamed.

then my vision told me.

"they are following her now...." i said out loud. my voice was shaking.
"what?" analise asked in total confusion.

i told her what i saw in the vision, watching her eyes growing wide with fear.

"go! go downstairs and tell the others! go! ive got to get to jason....." i told her.

she rushed down to where garrison, peter, and aya were. i stood at the foot of the stairs while she told them.

"wait." peter said. looking more scared than anyone. "they are looking for me to. and, oh no."
"what? i said.
"vera. vera's still out there searching for jason. im going with you to look for them." he said.
"me too. i said i was protecting you, and thats what im going to do." garrison said, standing up.
"okay. aya, you and analise go ahead and go somewhere and hide. i will know where you decide, and we will meet you there.

and with that, the three of us were out the back door. we flew through the air, with peter searching frantically for vera. meanwhile, garrison held me in his arms waiting for me to direct him to where rose was in my vision.
lets get this vamp war started!!
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:20 pm

((its ok REn, i didn't know. anyway. lets start this!!! hey, we can bring Stone back into this...))

Vera's POV

It started to rain dashing all hopes of finding Jason to apologize to him.

I stopped against a tree, closed my eyes, and searched with my mind.

I didn't find Jason, but i found somebody else, who wanted to kill Peter.

Over my dead body! i said mentally and out loud.

I climbed up the tree and dashed along the branches to find who's mind i had entered.

He was under a tree with 4 other vampires. I couldn't see any distinguishing features. I considered jumping down and taking them all down, but their minds felt very powerful. i didn't want to take any chances.

"The house is just over this hill, only about 5mi from here." one of them said.

"Finally, its time to take them down. they've lived long enough." the Leader said. i then learned that his name was Vladmir. I got a good look at his face from his comrades.

oh my god.

"Dad." i whispered.

and then as my luck would have it, the branch under my foot gave way and i fell to the forest floor.

Vladmir's POV

A branch fell from the tree above us and landed on Loph. I let the others lift the branch up off of him.

"Vladmir! We found a girl!" I whirled around and practically ran to the fallen branch.

They lifted the branch up off of her and laid her gently on the ground. Our expressions slowly changed from concern to anger as her wounds healed before our eyes.

"Vampire." Smith hissed. "She's unconscious. What do you want to do with her?"

"Mira," i said calmly, "Wake her up."

Mira walked over to the girl and put her hand on the girls head. She stepped back when the girl's eyes fluttered open.

She looked straight at me.

Vera's POV.

I looked at Vladmir and thought of a way to get out of this position. I looked around at the others and decided that i was going to have to fight them.

I have to keep my face hidden, i don't know why i looked straight at him. but i'm glad he didn't reconize me yet.

He thought i was dead 184 years ago.

I Stood up and tried to run from the circle of Vampires. The one that i landed on, Loph, caught me when i tried to escape.

"Who are you." Vladmir said. his voice was as i remembered it, with one exception, it was now laced with poison.

I dumbly shook my head and flipped my hair infront of my face.

In a flash he was standing over me, his strong hand pulled my chin up so he could see my face.

A flash of reconigition crossed his face.

He let me yank my head from his hands.

"Relese her." he said quietly. when they looked at him dumbfounded he practically yelled, "I said RELEASE HER!!"

i was thrown to the ground. I picked myself up and before he could reach me i outstreached my hand stopping him in his tracks.

He smiled evily, and a shock of pain riddled my body. my concentration broke and i fell to my knees.

I looked up at my... my... i couldn't even bring myself to say it. He wasn't what he was almost 200 years ago, something in him had snapped making the man i saw before me.

"Well Friends, i never thought i see the day when i would see my Daughter once more." i shivered and closed my eyes.

I mustered up the courage to stand back up and say: "You are not the man i knew." my eyes gleamed and i usedd my mind to throw him to the ground.

His "friends" rushed me, but he stopped them: "No, this is between me and Arev." i shuttered at the rememberd nickname.

"Why, How?" he said, "When you ran away i never thought it was because of this." he mumbled.

"When i was turned i saw you for what you really were. When i ran i was glad to be rid of you! Your constant abusing! Your constant yelling! When you threw me out onto the street, YOU DIDN'T CARE WHAT HAPPEND TO ME!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" Tears were streaming down my already wet face. He stood looking at me.

I blinked and he was right in front of me. I tried to step back but he held me firmly. Vladmir opened him mouth to say something, but before the words left his lips, i flung him back and shot out of the clearing.

When i was far enough away, i stopped under a tree and cried. he was here. the man i grew to hate. he was the opposition that Jason, analise and Aurora were talking about.

If it was the last thing i would do in this life, i would kill him.
#############################################################################

well that put a little twist in the story. hahahaha!!

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i decided to add more. and then i changed it so Ren could roll with the plot. :D)
Back to top Go down
https://forksforever.1talk.net
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:31 pm

nice!!! i actually understodd the nickname! yay! im a smartie!!!
"im going farther that way." peter yelled over the thunder. the rain had really gotten bad.

but just as he said this i had another vision.

"no! hold on!" i said just before my mind would be consumed by the story my vision had to tell.

i saw vera. she had met up with vladmir. oh no. this can't be good. i thought. she was crying, after recalling something from her past. vladmir was....

"her father." i whispered in atonishment. "peter, go in the other direction. she is 7 miles west of the house. be careful! vladmir is a few miles from where she is." i didn't mention that vladmir was her dad, for i felt that was her secret to tell peter.
"is she okay?" peter asked worriedly.
"she's alive. she's not hurt. she's upset though." i told him.

as he flew out of sight, garrison looked at me.

"there's something your not telling me." he said. "i thought we were past secrets and all that stuff."
"it's just.........difficult having to see these visions. having to see loph."
"loph? whats wrong with loph? besides being a bloodthirsty scoundrel."
"he's the one that turned me." i said.
"oh. guess you hate him more than vladmir." he concluded.
i just nodded.
"look," he said "i won't let him hurt you again. no one will. im here to keep you safe from vladmir and all the other hostile vamps. im staying with you even when we kill them and are finally at peace."
"and why would you do that?" i asked.
"because i still love you." he said. then he stopped in mid-air and kissed me.

after a few seconds, he pulled away, making me speechless for a moment.

"looks like we're here." i told him. he flew downward, so that we landed right beside jason and a bleeding rose.
"hold your nose." i told garrison.
"what are you doing here christina?" jason asked. then his mood changed. "whats wrong? whats going on?"
i quickly explained everything about vladmir.
"where are they?" jason asked.
"about five miles from the house and about a mile or so away from us." i said.
"d**n it." jason said under his breath.
rose suddenly drifted out of consioness. jason lifted her up in his arms.
"where to?" he asked.

just then, we all heard something. it sounded like....foot steps. lightning flashed in the dark sky, and were able to make out the dark shape in the trees. watching us. it was stone.
kay. stone's bak. who's next?

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to take out rose's diolague)
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:40 pm

well ok guess im in again
i dropped down infront of them. i could tell they werent happy to see me.

"i-.....i want to help with whatever your quest is. i mean no harm to any of you."

they seemed puzzled. another bolt of lightning iluminated the sky, so they could clearly see me. my robes were batterd, and i wansnt in human form.

they jumped back, ready to attack. do they not trust me?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 pm

guess u r. lol.
GARROSON's POV:

i positioned myself in front of christina. i never actually sat myself down and met this guy, stone, but i had heard enough stories about him to know he was dangerous. he wasn't going to get anywhere near her.

"and why exactly are we supposed to trust you?" i asked. "you've practically killed vera, and you put a spike through peter's foot!"
"i realize that you have no apparent reason to trust me, but i speak no lie. im here to help." he answered.

suddenly, christina put her hand on my sholder.

"he means it, garrison. let me talk to him. explain my situation." she whispered in my ear.
"fine. i hope you know what your doing." i whispered back. i stepped aside and let her stand beside me. i never took my eyes off stone.
"vladin and a large portion of his clan are here. they are following rose so they can locate my clan and peter and either get us to join them, or kill us all." she said. "any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Cullen
get a deadly papercut
Ren Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:35 pm

((I'd just like to say that i'd like it if you guys would stop writing stuff for Rose. She doesn't talk much, and when she does, its only around Jason. But she can just think it to him, so she doesn't really need to actually use her voice. This is an important part of her character, and if you guys keep writing dialogue for her, it kinda screws that up. thanks))

((yeah, i got nothing for the story. i'll think about it and post later))
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:59 pm

((ok i'm going to change it becuase i know that ren cant do anything with the story if i kill Vera's mother. so, Vera's mother is not dead. i'm going to change it now!))
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Analeise pov
"Where are you going Leise?"

"Aurora.... do you serouisly think that Im going to sit here and hide and let them have all the fun?"

"Well ... no but im going with you"

"Well then its settled we are leaving"

I wasnt sure where they were at but it couldnt be that hard to find them. Since they are probably pissed off there internal flames would be as strong as ever.
So we set off to find the rest of our clan.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:12 pm

CHRISTINA'S POV:

stone seemed a bit shocked. clearly he didn't know we were in this much trouble. then i saw a vision.

"i told them to stay put!" i said agrivated.
"what happened?" garrision asked me.
"analise and aurora left their hideout. they are trying to find us and help." i told him.
"excuse me, but who?" stone asked.
"the villiage idiots." jason said under his breath.
"so what do we do?" garrision asked.
"we just hope they find us before vladmir finds them. once they arrive, then we attack vladmir and his clan." i said.
"sounds good to me." garrision asked. another vision told me that he was going to try to not even let me fight at all.
"you can't keep me from fighting." i told him.
"sometimes i really hate those visions. fine have it your way, but your not leaving my sight." he said.
we need 2 meet up with vladmir
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:07 pm

I'm back !! you missed me and you know it!!!!

I flew, far, it did not take me long, considering we weren't far from the house to begin with, so seven miles wasn't much. Although, it felt like an eternity. I knew she wasn't hurt, but I still worried. I mean, I never felt this way before.

I think this is what the humans call "love".

This feeling is great, feeling important. This because I had a sense that she was interested in me, this getting at the way she looked at me.
s
Finally, I found her, sitting next to an old oak by the looks of it. She was crying, sad most likely, they didn't look like tears of joy.
She must have heard me. I don't mean physically, but my thoughts. (Fatman is looking at me wierd.)
"What are you doi- How did you know I was here?" She asked me, looking at me, helplessy.
"Christina saw you, in a vision. I came, well, flew," I said, walking to her, with a fast pace, anxious to hold her in my arms, and comfort her. Making sure she doesn't feel in any trouble, feeling safe.
"Oh, I thought, more heard what you said about me on the way to find me. That was sweet. I love you too," she told me, coming towards me, hugging me around the waist, faster than expected. She set her head into my chest, trying to control her breathing as I do to my own. I hugged her back.
"We should go, get away from him as fast as possible. Don't ask questions, let's go," I picked her up, flying in the same direction I had came.

I win... someone post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.c404.net
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:34 pm

gosh crystal im hurt the village idoits how mean can you get Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 pm

technically, i didn't say it. jason did. ur not a village idiot. how shall i make it up 2 u?
GARRISON'S POV:

we were now split up in three groups. jason was with rose, and the two of them were going to go back to the house and sort of lead vladmir and his clan up there. stone was close, but on his own. he would be outside of the house and was planning on ambushing them. as for me and christina, we were flying in the air, and were going to follow vladmir all the way to the house. once he got there and stone gave us the okay, we would get back on the ground and fight.

"nervous?" i asked christina. she had here eyes closed like she was consetrating on something.
"a little." she admitted.
"what are you doing anyway?" i asked.
"im trying to see if it will work. and im also trying to send vera our plans. i just hope she's listening."
"will it? work i mean."
"i don't know. the visions won't tell me. thats why im nervous." she said, looking away. she then brought her eyes back to me.
"what if it doesn't work? what if something goes wrong?" she asked me with worry in her vioce.
"i have a feeling it will. and if it doesn't and we loose someone, i will just hope it isn't you." i told her, finally making her smile.

she suddenly closed her eyes again. another vision.

"what is it about?" i asked.
"they will be at the house in 2 minutes. lets go." she said. she was serious now. i could now see analise and aya running twards the house. i hoped jason remembered to tell them. i prayed he let go of his issues with analise and helped her out. we were all ready for this. i hoped. for as we headed tward the house, i happened to look down for a second. near the house, closer than the others of vladmir's clan, was a pair of eyes looking right at me and christina. it was loph.

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too add in analise and make it up 2 halle.)
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 pm

you could bring me in im stuck
Back to top Go down
Crystal
discover Jacob's secret
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:16 pm

its edited.
Back to top Go down
EsmeCullen
get a deadly papercut
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:19 pm

love ya but not litteraly ill add more tomorrow i have to get up at 4 in the mornin so im off to dream land
Back to top Go down
Stoned~Soul
see the cullens at lunch
Stoned~Soul

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:40 pm

oh my muffins drake, "fat man is staring at me" haha i actually laughed at that.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/demichaelw
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:50 pm

I didn't mean you Dad, I meant my cuz Liz, who I call Fatman. haha ()()
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:09 pm

I put my head to Peter's chest as we flew, i was still crying at the thought that i would have to kill Vladmir myself.

"What is it?" he asked, conserned.

i couldn't bring myself to say it outloud.

I was looking for Jason to try to apologize to him for my behavior, and i felt a mind that wanted to kill you. i got angry and jumped along the Treetops to find that mind. It was Vladmir. the branch under me broke and i fell on one of his cronies. He's... He's... my father.

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:14 pm

"Father, he's your - your- your father? The man trying to hurt you, or did hurt you, is your FATHER?" of course I said this aloud, screaming the last word. I saw birds fly out of trees at that moment.
"umm,,.. yah, he is. I don't appreciate him. Never will again, but as I said, I must kill him," at this time, she looked up at me, still having tears in her eyes. This hurt me emotionally, I hate to see people I care about, or better, Vera, in pain.
"well, we are here."
"Where exactly is here?"
" where Christina and Garrison, and whatever the last one's name is."
"ah."

I landed in the exact spot I had taken off from was. They were gone.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:29 pm

so where are they?! i told him with my mind.

"I really don't know."

I whirled around as a vampire approached. It was Mira. She had a wide eyes expression, and turned to run. I reached my hand to her and she was frozen where she stood. We walked over to her;.

"What do you want with us?" i said calmly.
She spit at my feet.
"You're breed is giving the vampire nation a bad name! We are ridding our kind of all blemishes! Fight, and you will all die. Or you can not fight, and in which case only some of you will die."

Last edited by Vera_RavensBlood on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:35 pm

No Idea. Try to look for them. You know try to read their thoughts or something.

It's funny how flying works. You can do it for some time, and never feel a thing, but then you stop and just get come over by something oddly different. A feeling that you never feel while flying.

Its like when running, while doing it you're fine, but then when you stop you start sweating ultra much much and you are more tired then than when you started. Maybe it's just me.

I guess that's why I really didn't notice the other vamp coming up behind us until she wheeled around.

I saw her spit at Vera's feet no one does that. I stepped in front of Vera.
Back to top Go down
Vera_RavensBlood
Admin
Vera_RavensBlood

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:58 pm

I used my mind to throw her against the ground.

she tried to get up but i compressed the air and hit her with it.

she flew and hit a tree. I felt a shiver down my spine, i hate hurting trees.

I let her get a little passed the tree, compressed the air again, and threw it at her neck.

Her Body fell where she was once standing. Her head hit the tree again with a thump.

I turned around and outstreached my hand to the decapitated head, it floated and landed near the body. I felt a strange power rush into me. i flipped my hand over and the body was aflame.

i walked away without looking back.
Back to top Go down
jonnymcwhatshisname
get a deadly papercut
jonnymcwhatshisname

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:12 am

My eyes twitched, not just one, but both. I've never seen such an act of kindness.

"You know I wanted to kill her.?"
"and?" she asked, apparently still pissed off.
"Well I 'm just saying. I also know how to calm you down!"
"really , how?" At that moment, I leaned in really fast, and kissed her, quickly and leaned back, continuiing to walk.

so tru, yet, so not tru...!! Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life...   A Day In The Life... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life...
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next